Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:33:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why buy and store bitcoin , some opinions from me!  (Read 656 times)
racistyui (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:38:33 AM

Keeping bitcoin is one of the things that is of most interest to this point, we can imagine keeping bitcoin like keeping gold or even diamonds, so keeping bitcoins gives us the best return. Here are some reasons why we need bitcoin:
+ Bitcoin is the only, most scarce and most wanted in the world!
+ The average person in the world only owns 0.03 btc per person!
+ Bitcoin may be more valuable than gold and diamonds because of its scarcity.
+ Transnational and transnational remittances also contribute to why keep bitcoin.
+ Lastly, the reason I keep bitcoin is to use bitcoin to invest in cryptographic coin that yields extremely profitable through ICO! Huh Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:51:04 AM

Keeping bitcoin is one of the things that is of most interest to this point, we can imagine keeping bitcoin like keeping gold or even diamonds, so keeping bitcoins gives us the best return. Here are some reasons why we need bitcoin:
+ Transnational and transnational remittances also contribute to why keep bitcoin.
+ Lastly, the reason I keep bitcoin is to use bitcoin to invest in cryptographic coin that yields extremely profitable through ICO! Huh Huh
Rare bitcoin is not right. We can spend $ 8000 to buy a bitcoin and that is nothing short of. But I agree with your opinion about bitcoin storage. I have been doing it for the past 3 months and have received a lot of profit from it.
The crypto market is probably a gold market. We can make a lot of money from this market. The benefit of storing bitcoin and other atlcoins has helped me earn $ 120000. Grin
sollahp

Activity: 120
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:52:04 AM

A good article, the purchase and hold bitcoin is likely to be the hottest hit at the moment as the bitcoin tends to drop sharply for a number of reasons:
+ China continues to bail the Crypto Currency for the second time since August, and the btc bid of $ 5,000 is possible.
+ One of the biggest markets in the world that owns Bitcoin like China, South Korea, and Japan are preparing to enter the Lunar New Year, so selling psychologically very large.
I think bitcoin price increases will be a bit late, and keeping a good bitcoin is best now.

panarama29

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:57:52 AM

i think its a good ideal to buy bitcoin and store it,,,first and foremost  as we all aware of the falling price of bitcoin now,,we can all make haste of buying it ,,,before it will rise again,,,after keeping it for the main time,,we can later sell it out if the price as rise
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:12:25 AM

Yes, I do agree that now is the time to buy and store BTC since the trending movement in the market price is progressing. I really believe that this will continue to climb further than we thought and definitely it's the right moment to invest more on BTC to be able to go with the ride of achieving much greater profit soon.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
yesuidanggan

Activity: 192
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:18:17 AM

Bitcoin really looks like gold.

It's not a bunch of Numbers on a bank computer, and the bank can be frozen at will.

Bitcoin is more like the gold you hide at home.

No government can tamper with this data, no bank can freeze your bitcoin, and no institution can freeze your bitcoin.

ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:32:46 PM

Hodling bitcoin is still one of the best ways to earn profit and gain more money. Bitcoins graph and its fluctuation is still unstable but after last years decline. We can finally see that it is now slowly rising steadily. We can hope or hope to see bitcoins stability for a long time and that would be good news to the owners of bitcoin.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:44:15 PM

A good article, the purchase and hold bitcoin is likely to be the hottest hit at the moment as the bitcoin tends to drop sharply for a number of reasons:
+ China continues to bail the Crypto Currency for the second time since August, and the btc bid of $ 5,000 is possible.
+ One of the biggest markets in the world that owns Bitcoin like China, South Korea, and Japan are preparing to enter the Lunar New Year, so selling psychologically very large.
I think bitcoin price increases will be a bit late, and keeping a good bitcoin is best now.

the thing about China banning bitcoin has been happening for years as far as I can tell. I have seen the same thing even back in 2012 and each time they happen after a drop has started to increase the fear in the market and force newbies into selling their coins out of panic.
otherwise China has never banned bitcoin and even if they finally do it after 1000 news saying they did, then nothing will change for bitcoin.
simply because a decentralized currency like bitcoin should not even care what the government says about it!

Only Bitcoin
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:50:04 PM

We buy and store bitcoin for our better future, because we all know that bitcoin can give us financial freedom if we hold bitcoin for a long time and let it grow in your wallet on itself or buy more if bitcoin price drop, you can add some more bitcoin so you can more bitcoin in the future. A lot of us become millionaire already because of bitcoin and we can also do it if we still trust bitcoin.
Aura

Activity: 518
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:59:48 PM

That's not true, there are not 21 million coins in circulation yet. Also 21x10^6/7.6x10^9 equals to 0.003, you forgot a zero. But the true answer is 16.853.162/7,600,572,467 (http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/) = 0.0022, and that's quite a difference.
nemesis_

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:40:08 PM

Due to bitcoin price changing from time to time, it is better to buy more bitcoin and hold it. Bitcoin price fluctuates. It is volatile. So, it will give us more profit in the long run. These days, its price is lower than the past few months. It will be a good opportunity to buy more. It will surely give us more profit when its  price rise again. Buying and holding bitcoin is still one of the best ways of earning more money/profit.

TeksLaban

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:37:29 AM

If you were to buy bitcoin, you should be buying now. Because currently their price is low, but as expected, it will rise in the end of 2018. And besides, bitcoin is a very very nice investment. you would be doing nothing, you will just be needing to watch how prices goes up and down. the only thing you need to know is when you need to withdraw.
25uiljhkn

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:45:09 AM

I want to correct one point. Bitcoin is not scarce compared to gold and diamonds. Diamonds and gold are relatively difficult to mine. Although Bitcoin has not yet been recognized by the world, there is no doubt that Bitcoin has great investment value.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:20:04 AM

I want to correct one point. Bitcoin is not scarce compared to gold and diamonds. Diamonds and gold are relatively difficult to mine. Although Bitcoin has not yet been recognized by the world, there is no doubt that Bitcoin has great investment value.

Need to store bitcoin is what most of the people were doing since it would not be appropriate if you had just invested and sell bitcoin immediately. surely, you cannot appreciate the profit that you had desired to achieve. Never mind it there are dips happening, it's just really normal for such movement as we all know that this will rise when the right time comes.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:42:53 PM

I keep bitcoin because i know it has future and will still be legalize by many countries as times goes on...
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:49:16 PM

Buying of bitcoin now is great idea because the value of it is low. Buy more bitcoin today and store or hold it for certain time until the maximum price hike reach. Some reason why we need to buy now bitcoin because the value of it is constantly increasing and in the future you will earn huge profit once the value of bitcoin reach the the highest price of it. Maybe buying bitcoin is scary but the positive result of buying bitcoin today and store it as an investment. It will give you an assurance gain huge profit in the future since bitcoin value is bubbling.
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:07:39 PM

Bitcoin is mostly bought and stored because of its ever increasing value and at the same time,it being out of the reach of governments and hackers hands.

kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:17:36 PM

Yes and many other reasons why we need to hold Bitcoin. Because there is a possibility that the price will be triple in the next few years. And our investments can be triples of course. So just hold the Bitcoins early on because I'm sure this will be the answer to all our difficulties
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:52:32 PM

buying and storing bitcoin is a good idea at this moment because as we can see the price of bitcoin is lower compare to those previous months so it is still a good buy and in order to earn you need to hodl it for a long time or what we call long term investment.
Nekrasova

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:52:46 PM

To earn only on price rising:)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: