Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:45:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why buy and store bitcoin , some opinions from me!  (Read 656 times)
Lucas Kronenberg

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:51:11 PM

I agree with your opinion that storing bitcoin is the best way to earn money. First of all, it is safer. Secondly, it is a less hand-drawn method. It is better to be patient and wait for the rate to go up than to buy for a short time and constantly trade bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:52:18 PM

It's not saying anymore.So far everyone has been known and understood how important Bitcoin is to us.As well as buying, you will have to store it for the future.And this time it will be right to buy.The prices will increase very slowly.So do not lose faith and hold the bitcoin.

humanCNC

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:51:27 PM

Keeping bitcoin is one of the things that is of most interest to this point, we can imagine keeping bitcoin like keeping gold or even diamonds, so keeping bitcoins gives us the best return. Here are some reasons why we need bitcoin:
+ Bitcoin is the only, most scarce and most wanted in the world!
+ The average person in the world only owns 0.03 btc per person!
+ Bitcoin may be more valuable than gold and diamonds because of its scarcity.
+ Transnational and transnational remittances also contribute to why keep bitcoin.
+ Lastly, the reason I keep bitcoin is to use bitcoin to invest in cryptographic coin that yields extremely profitable through ICO! Huh Huh
Rare bitcoin is not right. We can spend $ 8000 to buy a bitcoin and that is nothing short of. But I agree with your opinion about bitcoin storage. I have been doing it for the past 3 months and have received a lot of profit from it.
The crypto market is probably a gold market. We can make a lot of money from this market. The benefit of storing bitcoin and other atlcoins has helped me earn $ 120000. Grin
maybe you're right, now you can buy 1btc for 8k$,but do you know that the number of btc available on the market is limited?   If in the future people have a need to stock up btc than the btc will naturally become rare and then you can spend 80k $ but still can not buy 1btc.

Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 04:37:44 PM

I agree with your opinion that storing bitcoin is the best way to earn money. First of all, it is safer. Secondly, it is a less hand-drawn method. It is better to be patient and wait for the rate to go up than to buy for a short time and constantly trade bitcoin.

but it would be better if bitcoin is used for trading, given that the current bitcoin fluctuations are pretty good when used for trading. if only to be stored for a long time, chances are some beginners will not be strong to hold
yuukireit

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:38:59 PM

some people like that are trying to investing in it, but i think is better to use it then stored and dumping bitcoin it can really good benfit for the bitcoin if we keep bitcoin circulation keep higher with a transaction it
shkwarka333

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:20:49 AM

I agree with the author , at this stage of development of bitcoin as an investment, these are the best options . There are long-term prospects , as well as short-term ones in the stretch through the ICO
kovpet11

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:45:06 PM

Yes, you are right. If we are patient enough, it is a good idea to store the bitcoin, because it is pretty clear that it will raise again...the only question is WHEN???  Huh Huh Huh

E L Y S I A N        ❱❱ Decentralized Platform to
Build Ecommerce Websites on Blockchain
Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:58:32 PM

When we are in the bitcoin investments or altcoins investment , if we have the capital then we will buy coins that you are preferring and store it for good in the future, and the time that the market is so green then you might sell your coins for a good price value in the market place, and after selling and have profits then you can buy again during red time.

tubig123

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:10:40 PM

Alright we need to buy and store the bitcoin because we dont not know the bitcoin value for next few years it becomes into higher value.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:13:13 PM

Keeping bitcoin is one of the things that is of most interest to this point, we can imagine keeping bitcoin like keeping gold or even diamonds, so keeping bitcoins gives us the best return. Here are some reasons why we need bitcoin:
+ Transnational and transnational remittances also contribute to why keep bitcoin.
+ Lastly, the reason I keep bitcoin is to use bitcoin to invest in cryptographic coin that yields extremely profitable through ICO! Huh Huh
Will we all of us here,have a different purpose and opinion why should we invest bitcoin,but for my own i want to invest this kind of cryptocurrency,to earn or gain profits,for having a saving in the future  and fullfill my dreams to have a little bit of investment  into my wallet,thats why until now i participating different kind of investment in digital currency like bounty,coin offering and trading so that i can gain profit earning.

Jimmy palumbo

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:13:52 PM

Bitcoin is now like gold.
Both bitcoin and gold are worth long-term holding.

[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:43:51 PM

The main reason why I keep it is  because of profitability in the next 10-20years. This is a rare investment opportunity that you cannot afford to lose that is why whether there are so  many FUD out there almost every week, I don't mind them at all.
vibingpositively

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:54:02 PM

The main reason why I keep it is  because of profitability in the next 10-20years. This is a rare investment opportunity that you cannot afford to lose that is why whether there are so  many FUD out there almost every week, I don't mind them at all.
That is surely a reason why we are all here but beyond that we can feel secure knowing that nobody can alter the records in their favor. This level of security is unparalleled and I believe it will usher in a new age of harmony in regards to banks and governments alike.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
kofibee12

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:55:58 PM

Demand for bitcoin is increasing every day despite the negative news surrounding it.storing bitcoin for long term is a way to benefit from cryptocurrency without much work like trading.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:24:25 AM

Keep bitcoin for good future because bitcoin value will be more expensive as time passed by.
due the limited supply, it will go even higher. i agree with you, bitcoin is like gold, have a limited supply, expensive to mine, and have a great value.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:25:41 AM

I would prefer my btc to be stored no matter if it takes many months or years since I believe that the price value will continue to grow and as to how much it will further go, we still don't know. The people who were investing bitcoin before and until now had stored their btc's, surely they have made a fortune already. It's a matter of how you believe in bitcoin the way it had changed people's lives.
ts sms

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:19:00 AM

There are many strategies to invest in bitcoin. Some people invested for a long time. They invest Bitcoin for a long time. On the other hand, many people invest for a short time. They buy Bitcoin. They buy Bitcoin at low prices and sell it when prices rise. The difference between the purchase price and the sale price is the profit. People buy Bitcoin and keep it stored and wait for prices to rise. When the price increases, it sells it. So investors buy and store Bitcoin.
lonlonmarlon

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:09:03 AM

i think why buy bitcoin and store the bitcoin is to get a more bitcoin to add her bitcoin and to change to money/cash her bitcoin and that's only my opinion.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
RochaMckay

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:56:04 AM

Bitcoin is not scarce compared to gold and diamonds. Diamonds and gold are relatively difficult to mine. Although Bitcoin has not yet been recognized by the world, there is no doubt that Bitcoin has great investment value.
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:23:59 AM

buy bitcoin after that you save in wallet like blockchain.com to save long term in my opinion it can give very big advantage when bitcoin price have become very expensive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: