Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:06:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌎✅ [ANN] - [PUBLIC BETA v0.79] ☑🌎 The ICOA Project 🌎☑ Join the ICO revolution ✅🌎  (Read 725 times)
ICOA - ICOAdvertisement (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 03:46:51 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 04:26:23 PM by ICOA - ICOAdvertisement

https://i.imgur.com/KrzluY4.png
Visit ICOAdvertisement.com
>>> Follow us on Twitter <<<

Greetings ICO owners and investors,
ICOA is a new but fast growing ICO Advertisement Platform and upcoming Community which offers an unique experience in advertising ICOs and finding the ones that suits your needs.
We are already #3 Google Ranked and we strive to become the biggest, most safest and most unique ICO advertisement platform overtime.
With multiple project listnings, advertisement channels and the ICOA community we offer success wether you are an ICO owner or just looking for a great coin investment.
Although our platform is far from finished, we've decided that it is time to present it to the public and have it expand overtime with users feedback regarding upcoming features, innovations and ideas.

ICOA doesn't only offer advertisement for paying ICO's, we also strive to give a chance to non-paying ICOs therefore we've decided to offer free project listnings and we've opened several sections within our forum community where everyone is allowed to advertise their coin project.
Premium and Exclusive ICOs are properly checked and researched before they are accepted though, this to prevent scamming through our platform and premium features.
To get your ICO listed for free visit our website.

Visit ICOA at https://www.icoadvertisement.com
Follow us on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/icoadvertiser
Join our Community: https://www.icoadvertisement.com/forum

Confirmed Upcoming Features
- Public Forum Community
- Public ICO Reviews
- ICO and Investor Profiles
- Review reputation points
- ICOA Token + Features
- Android & iOS Mobile Applications

The listed features are NOT ALL upcoming features but these are either confirmed or already being developed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GenjiOW

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:06:44 AM

Looking very good and nice!
+Bookmarked
Crypguy

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:08:23 AM

interesting platform, curious what the future will bring to you guys ^^ keep it up! Wink

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 04:17:12 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 07:07:25 PM by ICOA - ICOAdvertisement

Thank you we appreciate the support and look forward to deliver the safest and most advanced ICO Advertisement Platform.
CryptoLing

Activity: 493
Merit: 28

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:21:32 AM

Do guys have any Token to your platform?

It might be great I guess  Wink

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 04:23:34 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 07:52:48 PM by ICOA - ICOAdvertisement

Do guys have any Token to your platform?

It might be great I guess  Wink

Yes although there is no token implemented in our our platform yet, therefore we can't sell something that doesn't exist.
However we could arrange a crowdsale agreement and discuss your potentional investment and early bonus.
Contact our live support for further contact.
GoodZilla

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:12:39 PM

Sounds good. But, do you guys gonna make some kind of review of ICO’s to enter to your plataform or just any ICO  can be listed in?
CookesAg

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:16:36 PM

any bonus for early bird?

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 02:19:56 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 03:01:58 PM by ICOA - ICOAdvertisement

Sounds good. But, do you guys gonna make some kind of review of ICO’s to enter to your plataform or just any ICO  can be listed in?

All premium ICOs that are interested in ICOA advertisement (wether it's an Premium or Exclusive project) are being reviewed properly before accepted and listed, this is not 100% scam proof but we are experienced enough to research, find and ban ICOs that are potentional scam project.
At one point investors will be able to Rate and Review listed ICOs, by doing so they build reputation which shows other investors how trusted their review is.
Our goal is to provide an unique but also a safe environment for Coin investors.

any bonus for early bird?

There is no token implemented in our our platform yet, therefore we can't sell something that doesn't exist (yet).
However we could arrange a crowdsale agreement and discuss your potentional investment and early bonus.
Contact our live support for further contact.
allnothing

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:57:01 PM

Interesting platform, curious what the future will bring to you. I love it and will buy.
JoshuaBoyd954

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:03:54 PM

Its a very fantastic work for the ICO provider. I want to know is there any opportunity to advertise personally through social media. I think it will be very helpful for ICO sale.

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 03:20:28 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 07:17:20 PM by ICOA - ICOAdvertisement

Its a very fantastic work for the ICO provider. I want to know is there any opportunity to advertise personally through social media. I think it will be very helpful for ICO sale.

Interesting platform, curious what the future will bring to you. I love it and will buy.

Thank you, we highly appreciate the support and interest in ICOA.
And we do have plans regarding paid ICO Social Media advertisement through our platform, we've recently registered a Twitter account which is our first step.
https://twitter.com/icoadvertiser
SenthirCilik

Activity: 62
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:45:17 PM

If I'm not mistaken to understand about the the description, did this means, it will help any new ICO on their promotion?
That is good to get any new ICO to be known.

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 03:49:21 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 07:17:38 PM by ICOA - ICOAdvertisement

If I'm not mistaken to understand about the the description, did this means, it will help any new ICO on their promotion?
That is good to get any new ICO to be known.

Yes that is correct new and existing ICOs can use our platform and upcoming forum community to promote their project (for free).
COINTRADINGTIPS

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:20:47 PM

What is the difference between Exclusive and Premium listing. Since you are offering free listing and moreover I can see much traffic on your site so how the listing will help the ICO owners
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:22:28 PM

New ICO listing project, which I'm disappointed from ICO listing project, they also include ICO scam, even they give it 4 or 5 stars,

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 05:42:47 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 07:22:31 PM by ICOA - ICOAdvertisement

New ICO listing project, which I'm disappointed from ICO listing project, they also include ICO scam, even they give it 4 or 5 stars,

All premium ICOs are reviewed very properly before being accepted into ICOA.
Users will also be able to review and comment on projects, and build reputation along while doing so.
Unlike bitcointalk, other forums and listning projects we properly research on every hosted ICO before any kind of advertisement through our platform is accepted.
As stated before, this does not make it 100% scam proof but this makes the platform alot safer then basicly any existing ICO platform or forum in the long terms.

What is the difference between Exclusive and Premium listing. Since you are offering free listing and moreover I can see much traffic on your site so how the listing will help the ICO owners

Exclusive listnings are promoted on top of our home page, have an extra page link in our menu, are allowed to use video's and pictures on top of their listnings and are promoted within our forum community and Twitter page.

Premium listnings are promoted below the exclusive listnings on our homepage but above the free listnings, they are allowed to use pictures on top of their listnings and they are promoted within our forum community.

The difference between exclusive, premium and free listnings will continue to grow bigger down the road when more platform features are released.

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 02:03:06 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 02:21:23 PM by ICOA - ICOAdvertisement

The development of the ICOA Forum community have been started!
www.icoadvertisement.com/forum

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 07:15:14 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 02:00:51 AM by ICOA - ICOAdvertisement

ICOA Platform Public Beta - Version 0.78 is live!

We've added a Twitter follow button on our website, modified the layout here and there and we've officially started on the development of the ICOA community, therefore the side menu have been updated aswell.
creeptofarm

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:15:39 PM

Hello, just followed your twitter page, keep it up guys!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: