Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:34:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: it's a right time to buy bitcoin or not???  (Read 647 times)
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:45:30 PM

It is depending with your plans and intentions. If you look to hold BTC for long term, then you can buying now because the actual price still low, and it is expected to increase highly in the future ( but keep in mind that it could taking several months).
If you look for short term trading I am not sure if the price is going to rise in the few coming weeks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Davidbee

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:57:15 PM

bitcoin go up over 8k today after went down deeply 6k just few day ago, very good new. Is it a right time for us to invest bitcoin and wait 2,3 months when its price go up stronger. Pls share your thought. I really need some good advice Smiley Smiley Smiley
Yes, we all know that the price of bitcoin is falling and that's only temporary. When bitcoin fell, the undetermined people had sold their bitcoins and they panicked. And I think it's a good buying opportunity.
Mssafrudin

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:11:00 PM

at this very low price, what are you waiting for? This is the perfect time to buy Bitcoin, buy as much as you can and afford *
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:11:29 AM

Yes it is the right time.As we can see that the market value is not so high so it is the best time to avail this opportunity.Try to buy new coins if you are not having any coins in your wallet and save them .Let the market value increase.Wait for the right time and then sell your coins.In coming months bitcoins value will definately rise.Just hold your coins and stay calm.Patience is all you need.When you realise that you can get atleast double then the amount at which you purchased those coins at that time sell them  and earn profit.So at present just focus on buying new coins will you can afford.
quovadiz

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:30:01 PM

Yes because bitcoin still rising to the highest value  if i buy bitcoin i use them to my family and i think this is a right time to buy.  I think this is the time to buy because it still rises..

i also think that it is the best time to buy bitcoin in this position, i think that still bitcoin is trading in a low price and those people who will invest money in bitcoin in current time will surely get a good profit. i am holding my bitcoin and still not desire planning to sell it, because i am sure that we will see the bitcoin price trading above 200004.
IanRidgwell

Activity: 263

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:37:07 PM

Yes because bitcoin still rising to the highest value  if i buy bitcoin i use them to my family and i think this is a right time to buy.  I think this is the time to buy because it still rises..

i also think that it is the best time to buy bitcoin in this position, i think that still bitcoin is trading in a low price and those people who will invest money in bitcoin in current time will surely get a good profit. i am holding my bitcoin and still not desire planning to sell it, because i am sure that we will see the bitcoin price trading above 200004.
Yes to me i also think that it is the best time for investment, bitcoin price after stay stable for a long time now its look like that its price will start increasing and will surely increase its price too much. I myself have already buy a good amount bitcoin and i am hopeful that i will surely get a very good profit from it.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:22:10 PM

prices still remain acceptable for purchase at the moment I think if you wanted to start investing in bitcoin, now is the time
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:47:53 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2018, 02:29:22 AM by HatakeKakashi

If you have extra money right now better to buy bitcoin now because for sure the price of bitcoin will increase more so if you invest now you can gain more profit . Better to hold to those who have bitcoin in their wallet can earn more profit and for sure after few months of holding this coin you can see the price become double. But it depends to you if you don't want to  buy bitcoin..

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:51:43 PM

bitcoin go up over 8k today after went down deeply 6k just few day ago, very good new. Is it a right time for us to invest bitcoin and wait 2,3 months when its price go up stronger. Pls share your thought. I really need some good advice Smiley Smiley Smiley
You should have bought in $6,000 why wait for $8,000 lol 😂

Bitcoin is always right to buy ,specially in this crucial time that Ups and downs are happening

If im not mistaken this same movements happen last year,and for me i will continue to hold until i get whats my target value before selling and invest for another offline business..
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:57:19 PM

Yes this is the right time to buy bitcoin now. The price of bitcoin is low, compare to last year december. According to coinmarketcap prediction the price will increase in upcoming days. So hold the bitcoin for long time will give you more profit. If you have funds to invest, dont miss this chance to buy bitcoin. Dont get panic about the flutuations  of the price right now. It is common in the crypto world. So you can buy now and hold it for long term will give more benefits than you invest.
sana gull

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:04:20 PM

If you have extra money right now better to buy bitcoin now because for sure the price of bitcoin will increase more so if you invest now you can gain more profit ..
Some people are even so much confident about bitcoin investment that they have sold their house for trading bitcoin,, they think that they can buy a more big house with the income that they can get from bitcoin, i think there is no doubt that bitcoin has good potential but still we can not any thing for so much sure. I think that we should only invest such amount of money in bitcoin that we can afford to lose.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:23:49 PM

As long as the bitcoin price has not reached 20K, then 6K 8K 10K or 12K is still a good time to invest in bitcoin, we do not have to wait for the bitcoin price to touch to 6K or 7K again, because it could be the bitcoin price will not return to 6K or 7K.
sabarr

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:18:48 PM

I think, to buy bitcoin and investment in bitcoin can be done anytime and at any price because bitcoin price will definitely continue to grow and will give profit, but the best time to buy bitcoin is when the bitcoin price is low and what you need to do after buying is hold and wait for the price to rise again
teleskopta

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:24:22 PM

Well if the price dropped too much then it's time to buy then if the price have risen too much it's time to sell. Always observe the market movement to know better and be patient.
icoworld

Activity: 300

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:40:54 AM

now it is still relevant to invest in bitcoin prices to be at an affordable level for most people, so buying will be a good option
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:56:56 AM

Well if the price dropped too much then it's time to buy then if the price have risen too much it's time to sell. Always observe the market movement to know better and be patient.
If you have money doesn’t ask anybody and go ahead buy some bitcoin and hold them for long term to make more and more money. The price is below $8500 and this is the right time for investment in bitcoin because you may never find such a golden chance to buys bitcoin on such low price. Now the trend is upwards and the price is increasing slowly.
Welhell

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:17:46 PM

Nowadays i think correct time for getting Bitcoin or another cryptocurrencies. Other way is you can wait for support line, so 6600 USD. But every hour which you lost, you delay for profit.
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:55:02 PM

Nowadays i think correct time for getting Bitcoin or another cryptocurrencies. Other way is you can wait for support line, so 6600 USD. But every hour which you lost, you delay for profit.
We just don't wait of getting in dip totally and then buy cause we don't really knew what will happen next and only we just hope that we don't see any huge dip same thing happen in the 1st quarter. We may say that market price today are good enough to buy some and then wait for pump again.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:04:23 PM

Yes this the right time to buy bitcoin now. At present the price of bitcoin is very cheap now so use this chance to buy more bitcoins and save the coins for future. Soon the market will recover. Once the market is recover the price will automatically increases. At that time we cannot able to buy due to high price. So just hold the coins for long term it will give more profits than you invest. Dont get panic about current situation because people now afraid to invest in bitcoin.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:58:32 AM

Yes this the right time to buy bitcoin now. At present the price of bitcoin is very cheap now so use this chance to buy more bitcoins and save the coins for future. Soon the market will recover. Once the market is recover the price will automatically increases. At that time we cannot able to buy due to high price. So just hold the coins for long term it will give more profits than you invest. Dont get panic about current situation because people now afraid to invest in bitcoin.
yes the biggest chance to buy more bitcoin is when the market price always decreases, now is the right time to buy bitcoin. bitcoin is the most potential type of crypto and no doubt if investing in bitcoin will be very advantageous especially can hold it for a long time of course the benefits that we feel can multiply from now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: