Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:45:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Media is negative about Bitcoin?  (Read 3067 times)
Sacred Fires

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:54:22 AM

You have said it all,most individuals reprimand what they like in the general population however at the dull or corner they love such things.The government and the media are flying creature of similar hues they respond the same. Another reality is that a few times they are paid by the administration for such announcement,so they need to do there occupation to win there little expenses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:58:41 AM

Whenever a government announces to regulate bitcoin or cryptocurrency or whenever BTC price is in downfall, most of the media start to warn everyone not purchase or invest in Bitcoins.
https://www.bitex.in/a-class-of-indian-media-unnecessarily-damaging-bitcoin-reputation/

What is the reason for doing this? Do they intentionally do this so that even they can invest in Bitcoin and make some profit?

I think media is negative about bitcoin because of our government. For me government ordered media to be negative to it because they hate it. They hate it because bitcoin don't have tax and it is not legal in our country. Government so hate bitcoin because they know that there's a possibility that someday bitcoin can replace real money to our country.

Some of them need a fee to get off with the aim that they can get it at a cheaper cost while some of them need to destroy Bitcoin. Actually not an antagonistic media about Bitcoin, this is the general population behind the media, the general population who pay the media to spread negative news about it. There are individuals who need to control the cost of Bitcoin by spreading cheats and false news.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 04:08:24 AM

They are not that all negative, negative news in bitcoins is always there we have no control over it as the big players wany to play the price and to spread a Fear to the investors who is in deep knowledge with bitcoins. There are times that the media is positive.
haocoin

Activity: 223
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:17:08 AM

In fact, I think the publication of media articles should be compiled according to the national policies and readers' psychology. Therefore, when the media releases bitcoin-related issues, it will incorporate national policies. However, many countries do not accept bitcoin now, so the media articles will be rather negative.
illusion_ishita

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:19:09 AM

According to me media is doing work. Weather its good or bad. I think for them BTC is depend on market issue and they want people to invest in it more carefully because people must know its do and does but all this some people showing interest about BTC and do there own research and get benefits. So we cant blame only media for this people should use there brain if they want to involve and earn something. At the end no doubt its a risky investment and i personally believe that no risk, no gain.
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:24:29 AM

Somehow media just want everyone to be aware of the risk involving in bitcoin especially because of its unstoppable unknown range of ups and downs in its price. Though it just become more exaggerated because I have noticed as well that majority of their reports are mostly negative and warnings. It does not literally mean also that they are doing this so that they could own bitcoin themselves. It's just that whenever there are interesting topic that could catch the attention of everyone and would make it profitable, they will do what they can to start something and remember that bitcoin nowadays are becoming more and more popular so it is the opportunity of media to make profit of popular news/topics.

Yakult

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:25:59 AM

Media are not negative when it comes to crypto. I heard news about bitcoin here in our country and it was fair. They even get the opinion of the Central bank and provided the good and the bad thing about investing in bitcoin. Maybe media is just trying to minimize the risks and like other said, there is no such bad publicity. It will just help bitcoin grow more.

xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:26:32 AM
Merited by legendster (1)

Media is funded by strong/powerful interests, the same interests that doesn't want decentralization to happen.

Fortunately it reached to a level where it is impossible for anyone to stop right now.

Some people criticizes Mr. Satoshi for not revealing his identity. But he was smart enough to know that he seriously didn't want to do that. Some people say that you can kill the messenger but you can't kill the message. Myself trying to survive in Venezuela right now know exactly what it means. In this case they can't get the messenger or the message, since it's decentralization and mysterious nature of the creator make it impossible to do.

Bitcoin was created using the greatest level of intelligence possible. It's the closest to perfection human kind can aspire, for now.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:24:42 AM

I think that the media are neutral to bitcoin. For journalists this is another reason for writing an article. Same as everything else. If you think that the media is negative about bitcoin, that's a mistake.
Thats right, not all media publish bitcoin negatively, there are some media that are not affected by government intervention. so we should follow a neutral media like that. if you see bad news about bitcoin in a media. perhaps that media is a coalition of government because of course they will preach according to the direction and importance of government.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:29:11 AM

I think that it's because media is controlled by the government. They believe that Bitcoin is a greater threat to their economies.
Yes media is not only controlled by government more than that its backed by bankers . If money flows to Crypto currencies then these people will not get Peoples money in the name of savings and other terms .
dicom

Activity: 123
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:42:26 AM

In fact, I think the publication of media articles should be compiled according to the national policies and readers' psychology. Therefore, when the media releases bitcoin-related issues, it will incorporate national policies. However, many countries do not accept bitcoin now, so the media articles will be rather negative.
Yes, many news reports will capture the reader's psychology and comply with national policies. In China, Bitcoin is prohibited from trading, so many reports on Bitcoin are negative. As for how readers interpret, they do not care very much. The point is where the national laws and policies are.
rhamdy

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:46:38 AM

Whenever a government announces to regulate bitcoin or cryptocurrency or whenever BTC price is in downfall, most of the media start to warn everyone not purchase or invest in Bitcoins.
https://www.bitex.in/a-class-of-indian-media-unnecessarily-damaging-bitcoin-reputation/

What is the reason for doing this? Do they intentionally do this so that even they can invest in Bitcoin and make some profit?

Yes, of course. They deliberately do this so they can buy Bitcoin a lot and earn a huge profit for themselves. This is just a media game so we are not tempted to buy Bitcoin. But I'm sure that there are many people who believe in Bitcoin, so even if there is any negative news about Bitcoin they will not believe it.
sicnarfkswiss

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:48:38 AM

Not all media man, I have known some of them who got bitcoin, they were just doing their job. They were trying to get scope of it so they have something to report.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:57:33 AM

It's very simple, the media will only report malicious reports, they don't have bitcoin, they can't see that we bought bitcoin and made money, and the news in the media is mostly eyeball.

We cant force all people to believed what we want them to believed.There is always a positive and negative in all things special in Media.They might create false report  but atleast  we are ready  to answer there questions.All we need is just to prepare our selves for  negative feed back.
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:16:41 AM

Cause many economist are very skeptical about everything in market. Reading economy is no better than guessing future weather so I don't suggest you to believe media. Bitcoin is coming harder than ever.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:06:26 AM

Cause many economist are very skeptical about everything in market. Reading economy is no better than guessing future weather so I don't suggest you to believe media. Bitcoin is coming harder than ever.
The media is so covered by a lot of people and it is manipulated by the people who got a lot of money because they can just tell the media to do what they want to see in the television, internet and other part of media. After that then it will create false news and actions that will damage the cryptocurrencies like bitcoin which is called FUD.
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:06:38 PM

In the world of media they never mind wether it is bad or good, important to them they deliver the news that catchy to the viewers and also they have a source about the news.,Specially when their source is against Bitcoin so their news is also against BTC but the important is either it is bad or good  more people are still engage in Bitcoin and continuing using it.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:14:53 PM

I think the media is making negative news about bitcoin to help the government fight bitcoin, so bitcoin prices go down and nobody else will invest in bitcoin because of these nasty news.

Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:18:30 PM

The media certainly get great pressure from the government, I'm sure that the media of the banned country will continue to preach negative things about bitcoin, while the state that legalize bitcoin will proclaim the good.
Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:39:18 AM

Medias are not true all the sometimes there are viases in giving information to the public. Mind you there are media personnels who are involved in bitcoin also. In my opinion media should validate bitcoin prior giving bad comments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: