Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:26:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [APPC] AppCoins - Speculation  (Read 388 times)
Daveeoff

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:23:27 PM

APPcoins is a very promising token. After completion of the ICO, the price of a token has soared to $ 5. But now it has fallen almost 7 times. I think this is due to the unstable situation in the market. Let's wait for April.

They had like $200m 24h volume on release, its just that traders left this coin and its price went low afff.
I think when appcoins will announce its collaboration with apple, the price of a token will go up. Therefore, the token has a great prospect

Lmao no chance Apple partners with Appcoins. If Apple is to do something like this they will use their own technology.
lmoe23 (OP)

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:41:38 AM

FYI Mobile app stores will be making $71 billion in revenue by 2020

https://www.statista.com/statistics/220186/total-global-in-app-revenue-forecast/

Roadmap for AppCoins

Q1 2018 - Open Source Implementation (Relase of the first beta version of Aptoide with AppCoins support)

Q2 2018 - Pre Load Tier 1 OEMS ( Rollout of AppCoins on Aptoide App Store, as well as on other app stores that joined)

Q3 2018 App Store Fundation ( Production roll-out to all Aptoide clients an other participant app stores)

Very good future of AppCoins this year. Hopefully it will be a blast.
Nikobitkoint54097

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:58:31 AM

I think APPcoins is a promising coin! But these are only words! I haven't bought that coin yet! I want to follow its further development a little more!

EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:44:11 AM

I think APPcoins is a promising coin! But these are only words! I haven't bought that coin yet! I want to follow its further development a little more!

it is okay to wait for its development but afterwards when the appcoin reach $10 then you should not regret not investing now.
lmoe23 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:18:33 AM

it is okay to wait for its development but afterwards when the appcoin reach $10 then you should not regret not investing now.

that's what makes us a human being.  Smiley

I'm like that also, when BTC was reaching 5,000$ last year september I'm quite hesitant to invest but what if I invested that much last year. How much do I think I gain today.

I just invested this year, so I'm quite lucky that I invested on the coin that I trust when it's still $0.5*. Hopefully next year if it goes well I can check this thread again next year.
Rodimill8

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:03:21 PM

yes, there are many news and releases in february and march. I bought appc in 6500 sat. Perspective project which pays for advertising and promotion of different products. I think it can easy take $5 . Only need to wait a bull market.
atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:40:28 PM

Ill pass on app coin, looks like a shit coin made just for the devs to make a quick buck.
lmoe23 (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:47:10 AM

Ill pass on app coin, looks like a shit coin made just for the devs to make a quick buck.

any facts regarding your comment?
Nikobitkoint54097

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:37:03 AM

I agree!If I do not buy APPcoins now,but it will grow in price,it will be annoying!But another option is possible:APPcoins may fall in price or even leave the exchange!Nobody can say for sure what its development will be in the future!

lmoe23 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:11:07 AM

I agree!If I do not buy APPcoins now,but it will grow in price,it will be annoying!But another option is possible:APPcoins may fall in price or even leave the exchange!Nobody can say for sure what its development will be in the future!

AppCoins is gaining again. waiting for February 24.
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:51:04 AM

What's going on then? Is that the day they release their app with appcoin functionality? I'm holding some Appcoin right now and I'm curious.

lmoe23 (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:13:31 AM

What's going on then? Is that the day they release their app with appcoin functionality? I'm holding some Appcoin right now and I'm curious.

sorry it's on Feb 26, the World Mobile Congress in Barcelona!
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:54:38 AM

sorry it's on Feb 26, the World Mobile Congress in Barcelona!

Thanks for telling me. Today's the 26th. Hopefully we'll see some upward movement from Appcoins today. It's still on a huge dip, and while it's a great buying opportunity for new investors, I would like to see Appcoins easing more into its potential growth.

lmoe23 (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:52:48 AM

Current Rank 197

Current price: $0.722335   

7days +29.37 %
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:57:16 PM

Appcoins has trended nicely the last couple weeks with the market rebounding a bit.  Still off significantly from its ATH though.  With actual useful utility, I think this is one of the top tokens on page 2/3 of CMC.  I expect to see it back on page 1 soon.
SheldonLeeCooper

Activity: 434
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:52:12 AM

Appc announce the launch of the "Knuth Release". This release introduces a brand new payment channel with fee-less and faster transactions.

https://medium.com/@appcoins/knuth-release-integrating-new-payment-technology-f2e44d32c801
foolishorient

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 08:32:15 AM

this is going bigger
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: