Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:15:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin finally hit 20K  (Read 1921 times)
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:39:49 PM

After a long wait Bitcoin is rising up in charts.Do you think Bitcoin will finally hit 20K this month if its price increase rapidly? Roll Eyes

of course bitcoin will be able to return to the price of $ 20k again if bitcoin has good news that could trigger a rise in bitcoin prices, if bitcoin does not have good news then it seems to be difficult to experience price increases.
It would be able to hit that price again but I don't think that it will hit it this time, so for me now that the current price is still low that does not define that it will just stick to what it has right now, the best thing that we can do for this crypto is to keep holding and encourage some people to do the same.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:41:32 PM

After a long wait Bitcoin is rising up in charts.Do you think Bitcoin will finally hit 20K this month if its price increase rapidly? Roll Eyes

just be cool if there is good news then bitcoin will be easy to re-do the price recovery to $ 20k even more than that price, just pray in the middle of this year bitcoin already have good news to make the price of cryptocurrency price increase again.
It is useless to worry scout the future of the bitcoin or the current rates of the bitcoin. We all know that it is nothing new in the market of crypto currencies to get down in prices to this extent nor bitcoin is experiencing hard times for the very first time. Bitcoin has survived for many years just because of his potential to face such crisis body. It is never destroyed by any storm rather it comes out as a champion.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:18:17 PM

No one will be sure that bitcoin will be reaching $10k level hence no one can say whether it is true or not.

But many people are here speculating bitcoin will be reaching those levels before the end of this year as scalability issue is not the blocking criteria for bitcoin prices anymore. So, we can expect more people will  keep investing into bitcoin so that it may reach any big price levels too.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:10:15 AM

That may be possible even if bitcoin has been into constant crashes over the past three months to start the year. Just like last year, it went so many ups and downs before it finally skyrocketed to 20,000 before the year ends and i believe that it will gonna happen again this year.

OMG, I have been waiting for this event for such a long time! I believe that finally, Bitcoin will hit 20 thousand, but I cannot make any predictions when it will happen.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:28:10 AM

Bitcoin prediction by experts is far ahead of what you predict compared to last year. Experts predicted that Bitcoin will reach $60000 in July, if not in July atleast it will reach that price within this year end I guess. Bitcoin has good potential and has very good market cap which will start its bullish drive from next week to reach its maximum price by end f July or end of this year I think.

readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:31:12 AM

I dont think so! bitcoin maybe rising now but this is not an indication of 20K right now!
i am still looking for 20.000 USD in the middle of March. Bitcoin bubble will fly again once the lightning is done and we are still waiting for this.
The graph and support in bitcoin is not enough now, there so many whales have completely bag their coins and waiting for the rise.

As for me, I think that Bitcoin can reach 20 thousand again, but it will be not a short process. it will take BTC months to recover first and then to go up.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:04:56 AM

I dont think so! bitcoin maybe rising now but this is not an indication of 20K right now!
i am still looking for 20.000 USD in the middle of March. Bitcoin bubble will fly again once the lightning is done and we are still waiting for this.
The graph and support in bitcoin is not enough now, there so many whales have completely bag their coins and waiting for the rise.

As for me, I think that Bitcoin can reach 20 thousand again, but it will be not a short process. it will take BTC months to recover first and then to go up.
well, it probably will not take a short time. I think it takes a long time. even today, bitcoin prices are really stable. if there is a significant price increase, I think the target will really be close. I can not wait to see that.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
IanRidgwell

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:51:33 PM

well, it probably will not take a short time. I think it takes a long time. even today, bitcoin prices are really stable. if there is a significant price increase, I think the target will really be close. I can not wait to see that.
Yes that is ritht that it will take some time that bitcoin will reach to 20K, i think that it can be expected to reach to 20k at the end of 2018, I think that peopel are therefore still holding their bitcoin and not going to sell it. I think that very soon bitcoin will reach to 20k and they will atleast recover their lost who bought bitcoin in such a high price.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:04:44 PM

of course bitcoin will be able to return to the price of $ 20k again if bitcoin has good news that could trigger a rise in bitcoin prices, if bitcoin does not have good news then it seems to be difficult to experience price increases.
It would be able to hit that price again but I don't think that it will hit it this time, so for me now that the current price is still low that does not define that it will just stick to what it has right now, the best thing that we can do for this crypto is to keep holding and encourage some people to do the same.
Yes Of course It can be hit 20K but can't be hit at this month cause there is a surge that occurred in the BTC market there has been a small correction now but it will not be long,I think this year will indeed hit a thick cloud but it should be we who will do it with hodl and promote with good news for BTC right.

Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:30:58 PM

It is very possible that bitcoin price will hit 20k or more than that but basing in the price chart right now, i don’t think it will happen so soon. Maybe we still need to wait for months before before can recover with all the corrections.all i can suggest is to keep holding most especially to those weak hands that cannot control much of their emotions that can cause them to get panic easily.
You're definitely correct, well since the bitcoin already hit $20,000 before, there is nothing impossible that it will be happen again. Bitcoin is very unpredictable in fact many users still believing in bitcoin despite of it's downfall which they believe because on its remarkable history happened last year and for sure it will be happen again soon. Even if we have no idea when it's gonna be happen but still many users believe it and hold their bitcoin which for sure in times of increasing it can have a very spectacular profit as hope by many.
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:48:19 PM

Price has been a lot more steady recently with less volatility; although, even at this level of volatility people are still exploiting the opportunity of price variance. But give it some months, it could still hit $20k or even more at this pace, say 5-8 months.
sana gull

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:59:58 PM

Yes Of course It can be hit 20K but can't be hit at this month cause there is a surge that occurred in the BTC market there has been a small correction now but it will not be long,I think this year will indeed hit a thick cloud but it should be we who will do it with hodl and promote with good news for BTC right.
I do not think that 20k is such a difficult and hard target for bitcoin, it can in fact hit it with in a month, some investors are even confident that bitcoin price will reach to 50k at the end of 2018. so we shold try to invest money in bitcoin right now, because still we have a very good opportunity to trade bitcoin in a low price.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:28:32 PM

I do not think that 20k is such a difficult and hard target for bitcoin, it can in fact hit it with in a month, some investors are even confident that bitcoin price will reach to 50k at the end of 2018. so we shold try to invest money in bitcoin right now, because still we have a very good opportunity to trade bitcoin in a low price.
only time can answer that. for now, we need to insert a strategy that we will use to get a lot of bitcoin. when the price reaches that price, I think it will be a pleasure, and my own satisfaction for all of us.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
teleskopta

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:51:16 PM

Of course bitcoin will exceed 20k, but I think not within a month or short. So I think it will not happen in a short time because the growth needs correction that must be passed and also takes a long time.
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:20:05 PM

I am positively thinking that bitcoin will reach 20K this year and even more than that. Bitcoin has started low in the past 4 months before it rises back to 9,000$ this month and even if it falls down back again to 8,000$ mark, i still remain unfazed about it.

samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:43:03 PM

As of now no one can predict about the price of bitcoin because the market is so volatile now.  Maybe we hit that kind of price in next year it's alright if the increase is slowly but surely.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
mayokaren

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:52:17 AM

No one knows when will be the price hit again at $20k as the price has been stabilizing at midrange.
almersyn

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:42:10 AM

I think it's too short in the bitcoin forecast to touch 20K in the end of this end. Bitcoin may take 3 months to be worth 20K. Because the fluctuating bitcoin price makes me a little hesitant in the near future
candolbitcoin214

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:36:39 AM

In my opinion it has a great deal of reaching such we are still in the 2nd quarter of thr year we have so much to go and bitcoin can still prove that it has a great potential of reach such hight even with a recent price drop.
mayokaren

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:16:53 PM

In my opinion it has a great deal of reaching such we are still in the 2nd quarter of thr year we have so much to go and bitcoin can still prove that it has a great potential of reach such hight even with a recent price drop.
Anytime bitcoin can bounce back, just need to be patient for the best price. Also, it needs some good news to inspire investors to buy more bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: