Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:00:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Prediction: Bitcoin will hit 100K  (Read 1574 times)
PatronRH

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:09:18 PM

Yeah some predicted that it will grow till it hits 100k. Idk really what will happen if we are talking statistically that number is true if we try to predict using the numbers we have now it will reach 100k yet idk know if that model contains the constraints that may happen if BTC hits high prices.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 01:10:26 PM

maybe yes maybe it will disapear no one knw the future of bitcoin  or altcoin or economy maybe another world war ?

Free palestine
AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:10:32 PM

According to the video what i watch before that bitcoin for thia year was hitting $40,000 so that we hope thos who are holding for long term and hitting $100,000 was soon after i think 6 years from because step by step growing up the value but before that we assure that many of banks accept or they embrace also the cryptocurrency.
maryhansenn

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:10:56 PM

Bitcoin started to recover and it is going up up up. I believe this prediction, maybe it will pass 100K too
slide88

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:18:12 PM

First i think we should be prepared for big drop. Maybe even about 1000 USD. Then it will grow as you say Smiley

My opinion of course....
Support1bbot

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:22:09 PM

Better believe it some anticipated that it will develop till it hits 100k. Idk truly what will happen on the off chance that we are talking factually that number is valid on the off chance that we endeavor to anticipate utilizing the numbers we have now it will achieve 100k yet idk know whether that model contains the imperatives that may happen if BTC hits high costs.
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:23:15 PM

I believe in positive predictions. I myself think it will pass 45-50k this year because bitcoin is a powerful cryptocurrency and it can do it
Garret44eza

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:46:10 PM

Bitcoin could hit $100,000 in 2018, an analyst who correctly predicted the cryptocurrency's rally at the start of last year told CNBC
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:59:15 PM

Of course Bitcoin will reach 100K $ and more. But main question when will it happen? In any case, bitcoin and whole market will update its price records. I believe that Bitcoin will rise hard in the second half of this year. And may be in three years we will see 100K$.
Virman01

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:06:00 PM

in my opinion, maybe worth 50k more. but if 100k might be heavy. I myself am not sure of that.
sergeykravcov177

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:10:31 PM

My opinion is that bitcoin has no cost limitations, and therefore its price may even exceed the 100k mark, but no one now can predict the course, because today bitkoin behaves very unstable. Personally, I still think that bitcoin will rise to a mark of 75k $.
John Langut

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:17:16 PM

What could really boost the price of Bitcoin is if there are goods or services that are in high demand that you can only buy with Bitcoin.

Imagine if all real estate developers accept only Bitcoin as payment. I'm sure that would give governments and banks a headache.
Variogam

Activity: 276
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:22:40 PM

Because of constant development how to make Bitcoin better, I have faith Bitcoin will reach $100K one day. But its important to realize in the past there were years without much Bitcoin price increases. So may be this year, in three years or later - no one know when but in my opinion, $100K is inevitable sonner or later.
Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:31:23 PM

The 100k bench mark is far fetched for now. It has not even hit 20k so 100k is a dream for now.
We enjoy the process bro, while enjoying coffee and pray of course. in order for bitcoin to achieve a perfect dream in the 100k figure. we believe in this world, nothing is impossible.
John Langut

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:39:34 PM

If Bitcoin gets that far that it's about to take over exisiting money, then numbers like $100k have no meaning anymore.

For that to happen there is a very long road ahead though. We have to be honest and realistic. Which improvements are necessary for Bitcoin to become as usuable as dollars and euros?
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:42:36 PM

Yep. I also believe that bitcoin might hit this kind of high at the end of this year. Bitcoin has succeeded all the fuds now and is expected to go up. Guys, we're still on the first quarter for this year, and we are still up for 3 more quarters. So it means that this kind of high is possible enough.
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 3002

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:59:40 PM

None of us have any clue.  I remember speaking with very intelligent and much more knowledgeable Bitcoiners on here before the blow up to 20k and none of them had any idea we'd get to that number as quickly as we did.  I remember saying I bet if Amazon announced bitcoin as a new payment means that Bitcoin would hit 15K, and this was when Bitcoin was at 8k.  It took much less new than that to blow past 15k.  At the end of the day if you believe in this technology just know that the sky is very high but no certainty is ever promised.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:00:28 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 08:48:07 PM by YinShuiSiYuan

I think that the moment has no chance of reaching 100k $. People lost too much on the last correction. Now it takes time to make up for the loss and rebuild confidence in Bitcoin.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:04:45 PM

Predictions. It will stay that way.
Make your own and trust your instincts. It could even go beyond that number if you could just trust it.
Problem is there is too many whales now who are controlling the pumps and dumps that is why it cannot get to where it should be valued.

Now, because of Tether they have find a way to go out faster. It will be a rollercoaster ride from hereon.
Buckle yourself and just HODL. A lot of waves may come.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:06:05 PM

btc should surely hit this figure but it needs to bring a lot more development forth to stop the leakage to alts that don't really have any reason to exist if btc can solve a few issues.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: