Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:56:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price is recovering!  (Read 831 times)
android17 (OP)

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:13:55 AM
Merited by mostkey (1)

Everyone is shock with this price drop from $19,850 in mid-December to about 6,000 to 7,000 recently but then it is now recovering.

I suggest to visit this website for the latest update about BITCOIN.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/bitcoin-price-live-updates-latest-exchange-rate-south-korea-trading-ban-us-dollar-china-value-usd-a8196621.html

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
walterw
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 258

Do you need a campaign manager? PM me.

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:35:21 AM

It makes no sense that you now already assumes that the price is recovering. Wait a few weeks at least, then you can talk about whether the price is recovering, but I think now it is too early.
Tomorrow, the price could fall again by a few percent. But I think the price will recover in the long term.
I believe that such news are counterproductive, since people who are unfamiliar with btc then assume that the price is actually rising again.
But if the price goes down again in the next few days, they will be put off and will not buy any btc any more!

xiaohao111

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:46:23 AM

Yes, this is exciting news, COINS stopped falling and is recovering now, when I was in the bitcoin $6500 to buy the two COINS, I believe that this is a right decision, I think the bitcoin about $10000 at the end of the month
ETHAppCoin

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:46:36 AM

Well, we could do with a few days without anyone from business/finances/governments spreading FUD so that the price can stabilize and start gradually grow.
Sudden increases in value wouldn't be good either as they would most likely be followed by drops and only contribute to the statement of how volatile bitcoin is.
spracrypto

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

JOIN TOKEN SALE

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:53:58 AM

yes i think after few month bitcoin recover Price $19,000 this is good time to parches bitcoin.
ronremsey25

Activity: 161
Merit: 101

AI SOLUTION TO VOLATILITY IN YOUR CRYPTO SAVINGS

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:02:28 AM

Bitcoin recovering its price is a great thing to know since all the other coins became red because of it. Knowing the news about the US became a huge hit in the market of cryptocurrency. When the news spread about it the market became a chaos and for a whole week it keeps on falling but because of it many grab its chance to buy more assets. Also many holders keep on holding there assets because of the large fall and they will lose their investments when they panicly sell their assets. So knowing and seeing how that markets slowly recovering is a enlightening event to all of us.

tahmad

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:12:45 AM

Wait several weeks to see that bitcoin is really recovering and bull. I suggest you to not take the risk.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:23:37 AM

Wait several weeks to see that bitcoin is really recovering and bull. I suggest you to not take the risk.
We are still in the stage of recovery and this is better than to see bitcoin being stable at $6,000 and there's a chance to go lower. I'm waiting after the Chinese new year and wanted to see if the recovery is for real on February but if things happened not according to my expectation. There is still enough time for the whole year and see on where will bitcoin is going to end with its price.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:28:03 AM
Merited by marcuslong (50)

It makes no sense that you now already assumes that the price is recovering. Wait a few weeks at least, then you can talk about whether the price is recovering, but I think now it is too early.
Tomorrow, the price could fall again by a few percent. But I think the price will recover in the long term.
I believe that such news are counterproductive, since people who are unfamiliar with btc then assume that the price is actually rising again.
But if the price goes down again in the next few days, they will be put off and will not buy any btc any more!
Yes, many people assumes of the price is recovering because they already prove it really that bitcoin is recovering. It is really great that bitcoin recovers because bitcoin is really a big help for many people. A big help for many people through their living and it really can help us make our life so much easier than before.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:33:00 AM

If its deflating of course the inflating will follow soon. It gets me excited when i see that the price of bitcoin is recovering since yesterday and the other coins are also recovering. Its very unpredictable i thought the deflation would go till it reaches $5000 but not, im glad to see green in the market now. FUDs are coming back i guess.
BigTerror87

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:41:14 AM

Looking at the Market Cap of the whole cryptocurrency, it isn't still recovering from $800B to $400B. Although we've been seeing green, I suggest don't be overconfident about it.
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:44:05 AM

Everyone is shock with this price drop from $19,850 in mid-December to about 6,000 to 7,000 recently but then it is now recovering.

I suggest to visit this website for the latest update about BITCOIN.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/bitcoin-price-live-updates-latest-exchange-rate-south-korea-trading-ban-us-dollar-china-value-usd-a8196621.html

I'm very glad in the news that bitcoin is recovering now. Some investors sold their bitcoin because they think that bitcoin will end but now it is slowly recovering. Many investors are now investing in bitcoin because it is now rising. I salute for those users of bitcoin who had a very huge patience in holding their bitcoin even if  there is a big downfall of it. I wish that this recovering of bitcoin will continue.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:58:50 AM

thats great, also, I guess BTC price will remain stable for a while
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:11:11 PM

I don't think we can call it as recovering... at least not yet, because the price still swinging between >6k and <9k
if it breaks $9k+ and slowly but steady moving up to $12k then I would say it's recovering Grin
for now I would say, this is a great but risky time to accumulate profits Wink once it passes $10k HODL again Tongue

cika.salami

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:11:53 PM

Yes bitcoin price slowly but sure to recovering now, it's good news for us. Let's just wait and see for next few weeks or months bitcoin price will really recover to the higher price. So many people suggest to hold our bitcoin and sell it to the best time, so let's just be patient to wait the best moment to sell bitcoin.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:14:53 PM

Even the prices has recovered some, there are still FUD and not enough trust. BTC price must pass the 10K and the volumes must be higher. After that we may say the prices are recovering.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 12:15:08 PM

I hope it's going to drop again soon. I'm waiting to withdraw Bitcoin from my domain sales account, but it'll take another couple of days to clear. I'm saving Bitcoin, so a rise just means that I get fewer coins.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:15:15 PM

Yes, bitcoin price is recovering, couple of days back bitcoin hit low value of this year but now recovered to 8000$, hope in the coming days the price increases and crosses 10000$.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:15:42 PM

before any of these topics, I've said the same thing to the bitcoin community in jakarta. I say bitcoin is not falling. but is in the election and will again stabilize, and rise slowly. and that seems to be happening right now.
sacred32700

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:16:24 PM

They can recover like what happened in the last few years that they goes in the bottom with a zero value of bitcoin but now it is increasing again and don't lose hope about bitcoin.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: