Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:15:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price is recovering!  (Read 831 times)
josephine85

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:35:46 AM

Everyone is shock with this price drop from $19,850 in mid-December to about 6,000 to 7,000 recently but then it is now recovering.

I suggest to visit this website for the latest update about BITCOIN.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/bitcoin-price-live-updates-latest-exchange-rate-south-korea-trading-ban-us-dollar-china-value-usd-a8196621.html

True. I heard it too that Bitcoin is recovering. This is a great news for everyone. I also read it in some online news. I am very excited that Bitcoin will soar high again. Let us just wait and see its redemption.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:06:07 AM

Who does not panic to see the price is very plummeted, but things like that certainly happen because every market has fluctuated. Anyway there's an advantage behind falling prices, that is, we can buy some coins at a low price and save them for the future. Now the price is starting to recover and this is the best time to monitor the price and keep in mind do not be too ambitious to sell the coins we have because if you later see a higher price will regret it.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
gunungkembar

Activity: 545
Merit: 43

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:30:34 AM

Everyone is shock with this price drop from $19,850 in mid-December to about 6,000 to 7,000 recently but then it is now recovering.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/bitcoin-price-live-updates-latest-exchange-rate-south-korea-trading-ban-us-dollar-china-value-usd-a8196621.html

yes that's a market condition when it all goes down it will definitely be bought back for at the pump because it is a good opportunity to buy it and currently on view from the existing graph bitcoin will be expensive again, soon. do not miss this opportunity to buy bitcoin.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:29:23 AM

I was feel dumbfounded too about when the price at $6k-$7k due I was holding some bitcoins. And well of course because the price movement is not really we can guessed with certainty, now it seems to be recovering, hopefully this is really a continue recovering process. The point is I just want all of us to be benefited because of price movements. We really should be able to take utilize of all the conditions that exists.

greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:32:06 AM

look at the chart now, of course bitcoin is recovering but in just 24 hours there is a huge dump that has made bitcoin drop again to 10600$, this is really unstable time for traders now, everything happens so quickly that we can not predict exactly what will happen to bitcoin tomorrow, Bitcoin still need a long time to get fully recovery from the drops.

btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:45:40 PM

There will come a time Bitcoin can recover. The most we can do is continue buying and keeping our Bitcoin. Do not be afraid to invest more on Bitcoin.
jakfaronputra amin

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:16:39 AM

There will come a time Bitcoin can recover. The most we can do is continue buying and keeping our Bitcoin. Do not be afraid to invest more on Bitcoin.
yes bitcoin prices will definitely recover
Although currently the price of the bitcoin is unstable I think the bitcoin will recover, maybe in the near future the bitcoin price is stabilized again
so do not be afraid to buy bitcoin because now is a good time to buy bitcoin at a cheap price
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:57:07 AM

What you said was a good overview on Bitcoin, however it was too early to celebrate, we have to wait till March before we can say it was really recovering.

Bitcoin was a Bitcoin, whatever happen, it always recover.
It is now already march and I think there is no BIG improvement of bitcoin until now, maybe it is better to don't expect more with bitcoin. Expecting more will just hurt us. It is better if we just let our bitcoin into our wallet right now then wait until next year for improvement. 😁
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:04:50 AM

but if in my opinion it has not recovered.
because now wrote still $ 8600 gan not yet $ 9000 yesterday December aja reach $ 17000. gan. means the bitcon is still experiencing a dramatic decline .

Its not recover yet but at least we have the sign that bitcoin will recover soon.
As we know the price of cryptocurrency very deep and now when i answer this, the price jump higher. Its more than enough to start recovering.

Yeah it is just starting to recover and I am hoping that somehow it will reach a high price again. The market had been read for so long that some of us who needs money have been keeping ourselves from selling at low price. When there is a dump, it is just normal for us to worry about our investments but we must not be affected by it big time. It is not easy to be a trader and much harder to become a long time holder. Seeing your money losing profit day by day is stressful but this is the risk that we all signed up for when we decided to earn cryptos.

The price is starting to recover now but still it is possible to go down again.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███