Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 08:00:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When Bounties are not worth the effort - Limit the numbers  (Read 617 times)
jk9694

Activity: 274
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:39:59 PM

ICO is developing along with the bounty at high rates, so in 1-2 months we will see more well-considered rules not only in the signature campaign
y3v63n

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:44:14 PM

How about setting a fixed amount like PolicyPal or others, that simply say 50 per week for Juniors, maximum of 15 juniors.

Yes, something like this seems reasonable. There should be some limits, otherwise the whole promotion will turn into making the same posts with different hashtags and ICO names.
cryptonianz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:48:14 PM

I believe there should be no limit, since they are marketeers of the ICO and the popularity level increases. More bounties campaigns means more participants.
DirtyMartini

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:50:05 PM

Most bounties or signature campaigns give you access to a spreadsheet of all the participants so if you can see that there are too many to be worth your while, simply do not participate.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:50:57 PM

I have observed that many ICOs that have a signature bounty campaign end up not being worth due to the huge number of participants. I think that ICOs should limit the number of signature participants to avoid a disappointed community. ICO campaign managers could probably advise their clients about it.

I have seen only one ICO at the moment that provides a limited number of people in the signature campaign and also a fixed payment in USD for each rank. I think that is a fair way of promoting for everyone.

I agree with you but maybe develop team has another opinion why they not limit the number of participants. Maybe they don't have any brilliant concept or clearly road map that make they lost faith and way how to successful a project. Even dev team give limit that's not guarantee ICO project will success also. Let dev team work with their own way and we just follow the rules to finish the task. Simple like that.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:55:32 PM

I have observed that many ICOs that have a signature bounty campaign end up not being worth due to the huge number of participants. I think that ICOs should limit the number of signature participants to avoid a disappointed community. ICO campaign managers could probably advise their clients about it.

I have seen only one ICO at the moment that provides a limited number of people in the signature campaign and also a fixed payment in USD for each rank. I think that is a fair way of promoting for everyone.
On the one hand, it's more profitable for developers when more participants write about their project for the same expenses. But if they do not make the rules more fair, most of the participants will simply stop participating in the bounty at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: