Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:46:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple founder has sold all his Bitcoin  (Read 598 times)
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:10:46 PM

I am not move by what anyone do. I believe in bitcoin so I am not interested on any other person decision. Bitcoin is getting to moon.
Tony_Nguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:28:33 PM

Apple's co-founder Steve Wozniak confirms he has sold all his Bitcoin.

See the full part here: https://www.investopedia.com/news/steve-wozniak-has-sold-his-bitcoin/

As I have said several times, all the whales are getting out. They know the party is over.

Selling high buying low is a very common practice on the marketplace. I do not really care what other people do and believe that many people are still holding their coins. Do your own research and make your decision
Juzion

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:56:35 PM

See the full part here: https://www.investopedia.com/news/steve-wozniak-has-sold-his-bitcoin/

As I have said several times, all the whales are getting out. They know the party is over.

may be he is also in panic mind, btc will rise
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:06:15 PM

It’s no different from selling all the stocks that he co-founded. The company is still thriving. You might have heard of it. Apple. Maybe he needed the money to fund a promising startup company. Or just wanted to cash in and retire for good. Live the rest of his life on a farm and off the grid. Whatever! Not gonna affect bitcoins.

Tim2412

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:46:45 PM

I think  this is a fake information,  especially only apple founder knows the truth, and I am sure he wouldnt announce it  if it was true
XEOP$

Activity: 126
Merit: 171

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:00:17 PM

He's a wise man, knowing what he knows, he sold it at the highest high. Now he can reinvest at the low.

Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:06:35 PM

I don't know whether this article is reliable or just another instrument to spread more FUDs against Bitcoin. And please, if indeed this is true, do not immediately jump into a generalization which is nothing but hasty. If someone sells all his Bitcoins, do not say all the whales are getting out. That is not the way the event happened in real life. This certain individual sold all his Bitcoins. He must have some personal reasons for doing so. But he is all alone on that. Give us the names of the other whales you know and some proofs that they are also dumping their Bitcoins and perhaps I might also do the same.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:11:05 PM

i am not sure how i should feel about it nor believe this one. But one thing for sure, i will stick to bitcoins capacity to rise again and have the last laugh. But i guess this news is just a manipulation for evryone who holds bitcoin to sell their bitcoin also. Then, the possibilty that if the great dip happens, maybe some big whales will buy some stock and win this strategy game. Hope this kind of story wont affect the belief of those who still holds bitcoin. If this happens well i guess theres a big crash will happen in the history if bitcoin.
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:21:45 PM

Not every one worth 100s of millions wants to be worth billions, he clearly said he would rather piece of mind than continue watching Bitcoins price fluctuations, he also had positive things to say about it in the end.

Also the less whales the better, diversity is key to bitcoins success
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:24:54 PM

Its a sad news but definitely i would take this on a positive note. It would give more buyers to get in at lower prices and some common people like me will be benefited from this type of big whales getting out so fast.I m not bothered as we all are investing what we can afford to loose.So i m just chilling and relaxing as long the market is not dead.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:28:55 PM

Doesn't hide the fact that his investment gave him 1,400% returns in less than 3 years. You can ask Wozniak whether any other asset has given him this much returns in this short time period.
GC2263

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:30:42 PM

I'm not sure why would he tell everyone that he had sold all his bitcoin. What sense does that make? What is he trying to do? Affect the btc price? Just by his own selling of btc? No way can he manipulate it. More big whales needed to affect the price of btc
heraldlazaro25

Activity: 134

ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:37:29 PM

Just because he's an Apple co-founder who invested a huge amount of money in bitcoin,  some people will believe him? No. No one knows what will happen in bitcoin in the future but as we know, bitcoin has the capability to increase its price in a huge amount and also, bitcoin's price is like a roller coaster so dont expect that its price will always rise up.

Evangeline2

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:39:58 PM

He is in a very high price to sell off his BTC, but I believe that he will be in a very low price to buy back his BTC, wait and see, currently BTC is already showing good performance, in the last few days I feel BTC is about to rise.

cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:46:33 PM

Well, apple founder may had sold all his Bitcoin and this only means, there is more people getting in the train.  Imagine a single person getting out of the train and several people getting into the train..  This means bitcoin market is spreading, more adoption and more people that will support the Bitcoin Market. I never thought this stuff as bad news but rather a great news because several people replacing a single person is actually better.
rasyiqul1505

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:56:50 PM

I think they have made a mistake because they have sold the bitcoin they have. bitcoin prices at the beginning of the year are often downturned, so there's no need to worry about the problem. I ask for those who already have bitcoin please do not sell it at a cheap price, wait bitcoin prices by the end of this year, I'm sure bitcoin prices will rise again.
wolfgang-95

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:01:47 PM

i too think that party is over but don't know what happens next. i bought bitcoin in september correction but still hodling it like a fool and haven't sold at 20k. now i feels like a stupid  Cry Cry

★ ★ ● ASURA COIN ● ★ ★
★ The World's First Self-Sustainable eSports Platform Powered by NEO ★ (https://asuracoin.io/)
monkeydominicorobin

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:02:33 PM

There are many reasons why people sell. But there is only one reason why people buy. The same principle works in stock picking. When somebody sells it doesn't mean anything. But when somebody big buys. That is an indicator.

Man_Lok

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:15:11 PM

He will regret it in few months hahaha !  Grin Grin Grin
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:32:56 PM

I hope you read the whole article and understood the main reason behind why he sell all of his possession.  He just want a happiness and restfulness, and checking bitcoin price makes him stressful. He never say that he hold a very huge amount of bitcoins, nor he is not selling it because the price is going down. I think he just don't need to gain more income as he could sustain all his needs and just enjoy life as it is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: