Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:17:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Curve Coin - Skein | Masternodes | Alt-Coin, Network and Market Stability  (Read 12280 times)
otis.nolan

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:48:07 AM

thanks for you share , i will try it when my wallet have enough coins to build 2 masternode
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sarahdiana350

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:06:46 PM

Glad to see new exchange
Thanks for work hard dev
khanamir988

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:12:24 PM

my friend sent me this project, and i see this project also has potential
PoseidonDev
Copper Member

Activity: 266

https://posq.space

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 05:18:59 AM

Masternodes.Directory are giving away 5 x free coin listings on Twitter Smiley

Tweet: https://twitter.com/MasternodesDir/status/994363272567644163

cod3gen

Activity: 311
Merit: 69

PowerMining.pw

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 06:21:30 PM

Curve is now available for Mining

Only .8% Fees when mining on Powermining.pw
European Based, with stable connection and DDoS protection.
Payouts every 3 hours for balances above 0.001

Many miners supported, easy to start commands:

CCMiner:
Code:
ccminer -a skein -o stratum+tcp://pool.powermining.pw:4937 -u <WALLET ADDRESS> -p c=CURV

SGMiner:
Code:
sgminer -k skein -o stratum+tcp://pool.powermining.pw:4937 -u <WALLET ADDRESS> -p c=CURV

Tips:
- If you need separate workers to identify, you can add <,ID=YOURWORKER> to your password.
- You can allow benchmarks to be allowed on pool by adding <,stats> to your password.

TO KEEP YOU UPDATED: Join us on Discord!
https://discord.gg/Md2UR5

https://www.powermining.pw ⮚ Hit us with your power while mining for over 30 listed coinz in various algorithms! Get in touch on Discord: https://discord.gg/qSV6b9d
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 02:27:35 AM

Hi,

We've added CURV to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Cheers

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
MidasDevelop

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:00:15 PM

Hello! We added your coin to our masternode-shared service - Midas Investments https://i.imgur.com/O5k5iGQ.jpg
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:35:15 PM

@everyone
From Monday's meeting:
We broke down the service to its roots, and outlined an MVP for proceeding in that direction. The starting point that we see now is one type of coin goes in, another type of coin comes out. The swapping service. A user specifies the coin that they hold, the amount that they want to send, the output coin and destination address. A quote is given by the curve.to website if volume is available, and the user is provided with a send to address. Once curve receives that transaction and it is confirmed, the swap will occur and the output coin will be sent to the destination address. The only part this leaves out for now is the 'last mile' type of transfer, which would be a fiat output. But if we can get this structure into place as a coin swapping service which is very easy to use, we can add in the fiat output a little bit later. On another note, we would use 100% of profits from the Curve.to service, for the foreseeable future, to buy CURV at market price to boost the coin.

What we came up with is a "3 point curve", with an input, output, and Curve as the midpoint. We picture this as an arc, like throwing a boomerang, with one coin being thrown and a different coin coming back.

While writing the white paper, we researched several exchange APIs, with one of the main ones being BitShares. During this research, we realized that exchange fees are going to be problematic with our originally envisioned process, and are formulating a more complex approach to reduce cost for the end user. As such, we will need a bit more time to flesh out this concept and put the details into the white paper.

Marv is traveling tomorrow, returning mid Sunday, and we will be immediately getting to work plugging these new details into the white paper for release on Monday morning. We debated between releasing the current draft and waiting for the fixed version, and Marv argued that if there needs to be a slight delay in order to convey the correct vision, that is our wisest choice. We didn't want to leave the community empty-handed, though, and wanted to share this new development goal with all of you, so that there is an understanding that an MVP has been decided on, which we feel is definitely achievable in the time line originally given.

We will continue to post new updates as they happen, and are committed to delivering the fixed white paper Monday morning.
trgnn

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:47:34 PM

Hello. I was a moderator on Curve Discord. Since the Curve project is being fishy we, the moderators, aksed David for proofs. Documents and real IDs, anything that make things look legit. He didn't provide any and deleted the private chat. I dropped an invitation link to everyone on the #general chat and it got deleted aswell, so I'm sending you this pm with the invitation. Feel free to join, let's don't allow them to run away with 50BTC if they're dishonest :

https://discord.gg/UGtyn5x

M1stake

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:24:49 AM

Hello. I was a moderator on Curve Discord. Since the Curve project is being fishy we, the moderators, aksed David for proofs. Documents and real IDs, anything that make things look legit. He didn't provide any and deleted the private chat. I dropped an invitation link to everyone on the #general chat and it got deleted aswell, so I'm sending you this pm with the invitation. Feel free to join, let's don't allow them to run away with 50BTC if they're dishonest :

https://discord.gg/UGtyn5x

How to join this discord ?
oserega1974

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:27:08 PM

any news
trgnn

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:06:01 PM

CURVE never delivered anything and the two "devs" went full silent after a presale of 50BTC. They kept promising and underdelivering and everything make us believe this is just yet another soft scam but this time, it'll not happen. Not anymore. Those jokes dared to insta ban any one asking questions, they banned the investors, they even banned the mods when they went doubtful about them working for real. For months, they kept sharing stories and blehblehring without, never, giving us, investors and staff, any single tangible informations out of their infinite talkative bullshits. They affirmed they were incorporated, we asked for the name of the company, a registeration number, a lawyer. Nothing were given. They said they were working on a service, we asked for code, nothing. They barely delivered a whitepaper I could get on Upwork for 500 bucks and it's not even good enough to wipe asses with. It's a scam. Stay away from this. On my side, David, Marv, or whatever is your real ids, I'll see you to the court when I'll drag you for fraudulent presale and then, we'll see ;-)

richieburns

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:05:41 AM

Curve explorer here:

http://139.99.107.38:3001/

Domain name to follow.....
tonnynguyen

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:56:09 AM

coin dead ?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:10:53 AM

Will it be a payment gateway? And if the seller asks for the exchange of some crypto currency in fiat currency will there be that option?

OI
machamizu

Activity: 308
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:34:26 PM

CURVE never delivered anything and the two "devs" went full silent after a presale of 50BTC. They kept promising and underdelivering and everything make us believe this is just yet another soft scam but this time, it'll not happen. Not anymore. Those jokes dared to insta ban any one asking questions, they banned the investors, they even banned the mods when they went doubtful about them working for real. For months, they kept sharing stories and blehblehring without, never, giving us, investors and staff, any single tangible informations out of their infinite talkative bullshits. They affirmed they were incorporated, we asked for the name of the company, a registeration number, a lawyer. Nothing were given. They said they were working on a service, we asked for code, nothing. They barely delivered a whitepaper I could get on Upwork for 500 bucks and it's not even good enough to wipe asses with. It's a scam. Stay away from this. On my side, David, Marv, or whatever is your real ids, I'll see you to the court when I'll drag you for fraudulent presale and then, we'll see ;-)

Totally agree with you. They have never done things that they promised on time, not only once, but all. They have not done anything, just making excuses again and again. Devs aren't online for more than a week at Discord, no progress-report, no announcement. I'm sorry, but this project is dead.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: