Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:17:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The problem with atheism.  (Read 38410 times)
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 10:55:00 PM

The universe is infinite, there is infinite energy to be taken from the universe.

You can claim the earth is flat, but that doesn't make it fact. The universe is not infinite, and neither is energy. I'm not stating this, this is actual fact supported by actual evidence.

Stare into the sun.  What happens?

Uh, you prove to your eye doctor that you are an idiot?

I don't know what it was but it was explaining how consciousness reacts instantaneously, faster than light.

If consciousness reacts faster than light, then it would react, or more, or do whatever it does, slower that anything else in the world. Time slows as you approach the speed of light. Coonsciousness "reacting" at the speed of light would make it react backwards.
If you truly believe it's flat, perhaps it will be so.  If you believe you are a finite being on a finite planet, then you're destined to live a finite life and death over and over.  If you want to live as an infinite being, you simply must believe you are so.  You are infinite no matter what, you can keep living in the realms of time on another planet in your comfortable finite illusion, or you can understand how you are infinitely powerful and believe that you are so.

That's what happens to you.  I stare in the sun to align my frequency with the universe and to gain spiritual energy.  I do not go blind.  See how beliefs play a big role in one's reality?

Time is an illusion, we only live in the present.  Light is not the highest form of energy, it is consciousness.

If you and someone else are at different points on a number line, and you calculate that 0 is 6 numbers away,n while someone else calculates that 0 is 15 numbers away, the 0 is still at the same exact spot. So our calculations of the age of the universe may be earth-centric, but it still tells us when the universe popped into existence. So I'm not sure why you have a problem with the age.
So the universe was created?  By?

You can not convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it is based on a deep-seated need to believe.

— Carl Sagan
Bullox, I didn't believe in anything until I saw evidence before my eyes.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 11:22:58 PM

If you truly believe it's flat, perhaps it will be so.  If you believe you are a finite being on a finite planet, then you're destined to live a finite life and death over and over.  If you want to live as an infinite being, you simply must believe you are so.  You are infinite no matter what, you can keep living in the realms of time on another planet in your comfortable finite illusion, or you can understand how you are infinitely powerful and believe that you are so.

Over and over? Hah! OK, sure. You keep believing that you are infinite, and when you die, you'll just rot away into nothingness. I'll actually plan for my existence, earn and save money, and actually physically, for real, extend my life until I can genetically and mechanically make myself be immortal. We'll see which one of us ends up  being "infinite"  Cheesy

That's what happens to you.  I stare in the sun to align my frequency with the universe and to gain spiritual energy.  I do not go blind.  See how beliefs play a big role in one's reality?

This is why I don't really support things like medicare. Idiots like you who eventually go blind shouldn't be supported by tax dollars, and should be allowed to starve, fester, and die away. You will be very important some day in the future. Though just as a big warning to others.

Why does there need to be a "by?" Who created the dust in your room? It's just a result of physics, and we already proved that universe creation is spontaneous and doesn't need a creator. But hey, feel free to ignore proofs and believing your magic stories.

Dude, you stare at the sun and take mind-fucking drugs. If I were you. I wouldn't trust my eyes at all any more.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 11:24:31 PM

You can not convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it is based on a deep-seated need to believe.

— Carl Sagan

Of course you didn't understand the quote.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 11:44:12 PM

Over and over? Hah! OK, sure. You keep believing that you are infinite, and when you die, you'll just rot away into nothingness. I'll actually plan for my existence, earn and save money, and actually physically, for real, extend my life until I can genetically and mechanically make myself be immortal. We'll see which one of us ends up  being "infinite"  Cheesy

This is why I don't really support things like medicare. Idiots like you who eventually go blind shouldn't be supported by tax dollars, and should be allowed to starve, fester, and die away. You will be very important some day in the future. Though just as a big warning to others.

Why does there need to be a "by?" Who created the dust in your room? It's just a result of physics, and we already proved that universe creation is spontaneous and doesn't need a creator. But hey, feel free to ignore proofs and believing your magic stories.

Dude, you stare at the sun and take mind-fucking drugs. If I were you. I wouldn't trust my eyes at all any more.
Okay sir, have fun been being nothing forever.  That is your choice.  I will do my best to bring heaven to earth before you die so you do not experience such.

I'll say it again, I do not go blind.  And I will not starve.  As a matter of fact, I don't believe I will die either, I will ascend to the fifth dimension.  I am god and I am infinitely powerful.

My body would rot, who cares, it's the experience of the spirit that matters.  As I said, we are multidimensional, when you die, you change channels, to unity, and truth.  A place you are fully capable of experiencing on earth, yet your fear blocks you from doing so.

Nothing is spontaneous, everything is connected no matter how big or small of a level.  Do you have freewill to chose your own thoughts or are you simply a meat body programmed that way?

Psychedelics do not fuck your brain, they open your antenna to new frequencies.  You can channel positive entities/thoughts, or you can channel negatives.  The problem lies within the user, if there is a problem, not the chemical.  I believe in unconditional love, is there a problem with that?

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 12:03:26 AM

— Carl Sagan

Of course you didn't understand the quote.   Undecided
Enlighten me, either he was categorizing all believers as people that do not have evidence to support their beliefs, or he was stating a truth in to validate a non truth, the sense you need beliefs to exist, for how do you experience anything if you don't believe in it's presence?

The statement is full of none truths, can not, is not.

the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 12:17:56 AM

Rassah:

Do you believe there are non-empirical truths or undecideable truths (e.g. "This sentence is false") that are real? 

If so, why do you not include at least minimal consideration of these truths in your model of understanding of the Universe?

If not, then why don't you believe these truths exist when they have been acknowledged by prestigious mathematicians, scientists, and philosophers (and especially when some are self-evidently real)?
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 12:45:44 AM

I'll say it again, I do not go blind.  And I will not starve.  As a matter of fact, I don't believe I will die either, I will ascend to the fifth dimension.  I am god and I am infinitely powerful.

My body would rot, who cares, it's the experience of the spirit that matters.  As I said, we are multidimensional, when you die, you change channels, to unity, and truth.  A place you are fully capable of experiencing on earth, yet your fear blocks you from doing so.

You forget that you gave you soul/spirit to squall when you stole money from him.  All you have left is your body, which will start to rot the minute you die.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 12:59:10 AM

If only it worked that way, the government's wetdream.

My conscious is burdened by my failure to payback squall.  Which is why I will correct my mistakes.  There is no such thing as ownership on the universal scale.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 01:09:37 AM

If only it worked that way, the government's wetdream.

My conscious is burdened by my failure to payback squall.  Which is why I will correct my mistakes.  There is no such thing as ownership on the universal scale.

Have you started a payment program yet, or are you going to continue to ignore your debt and promise to repay one day when one million people come to see you play guitar?   As an intelligent person with a non-damaged brain, I can tell you that will never happen.

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 01:14:30 AM

I will do my best to repay with much time before the concert.  I should be able to because I should be on tour by then.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 01:17:02 AM

I will do my best to repay with much time before the concert.  I should be able to because I should be on tour by then.

You have unlimited time for that (well, until you die).  I doubt squall will want to wait 50 years for his payment. 

So how much are you sending him every month?

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 01:36:49 AM

I will do my best to repay with much time before the concert.  I should be able to because I should be on tour by then.

You have unlimited time for that (well, until you die).  I doubt squall will want to wait 50 years for his payment. 

It should be less than ten.  I do not want to spend unlimited time in hell, I want to have the concert at 27, so that's what I intend to do.  I need some time to setup a foundation under me beforehand.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 01:39:17 AM

It should be less than ten.  I do not want to spend unlimited time in hell, I want to have the concert at 27, so that's what I intend to do.  I need some time to setup a foundation under me beforehand.

Less than ten bitcoins?  Per month?  Per year?

Please tell us what regular payment you are making to squall (you can always adjust it as you make more) so we know you are serious about repaying him.

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 01:43:09 AM

ten years till the end of the fourth dimensional world.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 01:43:59 AM

ten years till the end of the fourth dimensional world.

Ok, I'll make this easy for your damaged brain.

How much are you paying squall each month to show an effort to repay?

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 02:09:36 AM

None yet, as I said, I want to establish some income to make sure I can support myself before I start paying back a large debt.  I don't think squall cares how long I wait, for the longer I wait, the more he will collect.

But shall we keep this on topic?

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 02:18:58 AM

None yet, as I said, I want to establish some income to make sure I can support myself before I start paying back a large debt.  I don't think squall cares how long I wait, for the longer I wait, the more he will collect.

You are wrong.  Squall wants his money.  It doesn't matter what interest you offer if you never intend to pay back. 

Bitcoin is divisible to 8 units.  Don't tell me you can't start paying him a small sum each month and increase that as you establish income.  If I was looking at $100/month to support myself, I would have no problem paying $10/month to someone if I was sincere in paying them back.

So, let's set a bitcoin amount, like 0.1btc.  Squall will post an address, and this month you will deposit 0.1btc in the address.  Next month, depending how you are doing, you can deposit more, like 0.2btc.

This paying NOTHING and promising the world is not acceptable.  You have broken all previous promises.

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 02:42:28 AM

$10 a month for a year is $120/$10000.  If squall asked me about this, I would be open to it, though I don't really see it being anymore efficient then me investing that money at the time being.

Squall will get what's his and he will have all eternity to enjoy it.  I know it's not acceptable but on the universal scale it's quite a minute problem in the long run.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 02:44:53 AM

$10 a month for a year is $120/$10000.  If squall asked me about this, I would be open to it, though I don't really see it being anymore efficient then me investing that money at the time being.

So you are open to paying $10USD this month (November) as part of your loan repayment?  I assume you'll continue to barter on this forum so next month your income will increase and your payment can increase.

If you agree, I will point Squall to this thread to post a repayment address.

The DIFFERENCE is he will have his money instead of you having his money. 

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 02:53:49 AM

But as I just pointed out, that's $120/year, or $1200/decade, by when BTC will surely be $5000+.

Let me work on me for now, I am not forgetting about squall.  The more help I get towards myself now, the more I can help squall and others in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: