Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:12:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: shameless  (Read 224 times)
arhamlhr (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:04:15 PM

hi
myyetherwallet.com admin and his all team is shameless and heper of hakers who haked and thifting others accounts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sovelas

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:30:01 PM

They are having serous problems with security. But, hackers.....it' very strong accusation....give some proof
maskedtrader53

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:32:41 PM

I wonder what happened to OP to accuse MEW? If you haven't take any security procedure to make your investment safe, its your fault and not because of MEW.
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 12:38:39 PM
Merited by TheQuin (1)

I wonder what happened to OP to accuse MEW? If you haven't take any security procedure to make your investment safe, its your fault and not because of MEW.
Did you see the way he spelled the URL?  "myyetherwallet.com"  That pretty much explains what happened to him.  When you type in the wrong URL, you are on the wrong site - "oh gee, maybe it is a hacker site".  Yeah.  That could be the problem.  Bitcoin and Ethereum are very much stupid proof.  People who do stupid shit are gonna get killed.  Very strong Darwinism in Cryptoland

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:40:45 PM

Thanks for so much information OP and for very constructive and long thread but I don't see why is this in bitcoin discussion. Move it to altcoin section please.
They are having serous problems with security. But, hackers.....it' very strong accusation....give some proof
It looks like OP has been fished.
maskedtrader53

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:48:29 PM

Did you see the way he spelled the URL?  "myyetherwallet.com"  That pretty much explains what happened to him.  When you type in the wrong URL, you are on the wrong site - "oh gee, maybe it is a hacker site".  Yeah.  That could be the problem.  Bitcoin and Ethereum are very much stupid proof.  People who do stupid shit are gonna get killed.  Very strong Darwinism in Cryptoland

LOL. I'm giving him the "Benefit of the doubt" to give him peace of mind. Haha If he used the URL indicated, then I'd say sorry to himself and move-on maybe crypto is not for him.
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 01:00:37 PM

We should have a board named this way Grin catchy and descriptive.
To be more serious, OP if you got robed of your precious altcoins or ETH at MEW than you should definitely share more detail of your story.
Posting such cryptic sentence wont do any good for you or anyone else. Right now this just looks like some FUD directed at MEW service.
Nobody will treat your warning seriously. Post exactly how, when and of what you where robed, make some effort to prove it / document it.
This wont bring back your stolen funds but you may save other people from replicating your mistakes.
This of course if you care, at least a bit.

drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:02:13 PM

So you got phished and are now blaming the people from myetherwallet?
loragean03

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:08:10 PM

I agree with the folks, you got phished dude, if that URL indicated you really used. then its  no doubt. that's your fault and not MEW. because inside the MEW site. there are so many advise/precautions to make your MEW wallet safe. there are so many ways to prevent got phished but you didn't do.
naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 01:09:52 PM

don't know what are you talking about, you complain about the bad service from myetherwallet like your account got scammed. dude you're not even know what the real website of myetherwallet and instead you type this myyetherwallet.com this is a scam site. if you want the real web myetherwallet you can see here https://www.myetherwallet.com/

RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 01:29:08 PM
Merited by poptok1 (1)

Very strong Darwinism in Cryptoland
Don't I get a merit point for that then? 

Would it kill you to kick down a bone for a nigger?

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
maskedtrader53

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:30:18 PM

Very strong Darwinism in Cryptoland
Don't I get a merit point for that then?  

Would it kill you to kick down a bone for a nigger?

No, OP should be the one to receive a merit.  Cheesy
The title Shameless fits to his/her name.
jona

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:40:51 PM

You called them hackers what do you mean,they have provided some measures  for you to protect your account from been hacked,if you have neglect this measures and your account is been hacked ,i think is out of your carelessness not their fault. Myetherwallet is not a bank,your account security is in your hand.
monkeydominicorobin

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:58:06 PM

hi
myyetherwallet.com admin and his all team is shameless and heper of hakers who haked and thifting others accounts

Well if you are a victim of clone website. The official site can't do anything about it. Check the certificates first.

muzica0519

Activity: 24
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:00:41 PM

hi

I dont think your accusations are real. I have been using myetherwallet and i got no problem with regards to security. Maybe your concern about hackers is that you mis send you private key instead of you wallet address.
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:07:03 PM

Thanks for so much information OP and for very constructive and long thread but I don't see why is this in bitcoin discussion. Move it to altcoin section please.
It looks like OP has been fished.
He really has been since he typed the website wrong. And now he's blaming MEW's official team for it. Give us proof if ever your accusations are real OP. Most probably those who have your account are those who owned the phishing site and not myetherwallet team. I have been using their service for a long time and I haven't encountered such problems ever since I have used their service.
osipovis

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:53:57 PM

Brainless title for this thread would have been apt. Do not deal with crypto if you cannot even type domain url properly.
JuniAiko

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 01:56:55 PM

I typed that link provided and my network blocked me from proceeding telling me that it is dodgy.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: