Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 02:58:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do I prefer LTC over BTC?  (Read 421 times)
nitrousteam

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:09:02 PM

Many coins support segwit, many coin are already faster than litecoin. Actually all of those things you mentioned are already being done or handled in a better way than LTC does them.

Compare ltc to some other coins instead of btc, and you'll see ltc is nothing special.

More and more coins that are newly appearing on the market can already brag with their supreme technologies that are attracting investors which are seeing a big potential in them. LTC is introducing new technology before BTC but the demand is not so high. Bitcoin made a standard that had marked the future of the cryptocurrencies and although it is slowly advancing the demand is high and it is getting higher every day.

_______________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

We can already put LTC into the old blockchain system no matter if it advanced because of the new coins with the different aspects of possibilities. In comparison to the Bitcoin LTC can hide because it cannot achieve what decentralized Bitcoin has. Pumped controlled LTC is also repulsive because of the outside attempts to make it more controlled.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Jamesbob16

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:16:47 PM

Maybe you are telling the truth, But in my view, Litecoin Is a good crypto coin and it has a Very high potential, That's why Litecoin is the 3rd coin according to coinmarketcap. It is cheaper than BTC and eth and transactions fee is low and very fast.That's why i like LTC, But I don't think that LTC will overcome BTC. If you look at the present market then the fact is, Bitcoin is the base of all cryptocurrencies. If I make a list of top 3 coins, then my list will follow coinmartketcap's top 3! 
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:20:52 PM

Bitcoin is considered the king of cryptocurrencies and Litecoin has been a bit downgraded this days. However, I would prefer Litecoin over Bitcoin because of the following reasons:

LTC is more cheaper and faster these days.
Is easier to mine.
It has introduced Segwit and other advanced technologies before BTC did.

Is not that reluctant to media noise as BTC is.
Is more (relatively) stabile than BTC.

Did I miss anything? Are these points argumentative? What would you add as your favorite LTC feature? Looking for an interactive discussion!

Your reasons are actually acceptable for me. Because if you are an average earning person, you don't wanna go for that $10,000 USD to buy a single bitcoin. It is a wiser move to buy LTC and do a long-term hold for the future.

boybadbi

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:24:31 PM

Bitcoin is considered the king of cryptocurrencies and Litecoin has been a bit downgraded this days. However, I would prefer Litecoin over Bitcoin because of the following reasons:

Is easier to mine.

Did I miss anything? Are these points argumentative? What would you add as your favorite LTC feature? Looking for an interactive discussion!

I completely agree with you. I would also like to add that LTC has a product, but what about the BTC? There is nothing in the BTC, only the funds injected into it. I think sooner or later the BTC waits for a complete fiasco, after which the sharp dropout of unnecessary crypto coins, and the stabilization of the market, on which each coin will be reinforced, is buoyed!

CROWD MACHINE
Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders (https://www.crowdmachine.com/)
BrBoy

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:48:41 AM

I do not really understand the technical nature of coins, but I also prefer Litecoin to Bitcoin because it is more volatile
aceat64

Activity: 307
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:58:43 AM

Litecoin is ahead of Bitcoin in a number of characteristics, regarding transaction speed and ease of use. Moreover it is receiving more and more popularity
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:06:13 AM

Is easier to mine.

Yes, the pluses of the alt are much larger and this concerns not only the LTC. Bitcoin should be recognized is not the same as before, and fewer people want to invest in it with its imperfections and slow transactions.
basobulat

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:08:53 AM

Is easier to mine.

I agree with you. but not all do the same with you. in essence each person has different assessment and analysis. I am more interested in ethereum than litecoin. in technology and eth transactions costs are superior to litecoins. in terms of the future, eth more have it than litecoin.

nhoj25

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:19:07 AM

Litecoin is more cheap and fast.
Because is more accessible.
Becauseis not that much affected by the media noise as BTC is.
Because is more technologically advanced (it incorporated Segwit much earlier than BTC) did.
Because is more stabile.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:25:16 AM

Is easier to mine.

Litecoin has a potential to grow big it's just need time to more adoption as this has been in the shadow of bitcoin and ethereum. The developer need more promotions so it will catch attention to people to invest and patronize this coin. This will be a big advantage if you invest in this now and wait until 2 years to get that profits that's gonna be a big difference. 
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:31:56 AM

Is easier to mine.

for me i prefer to buy bitcoin instead of Ltc 'cause bitcoin always rise after the dip that's why i don't  trust LTC because i have doubts  also on it which is maybe it will  never go further 'cause we all know that when the price of bitcoin is increasing all alt is become red, so for me bitcoin is the good choice to buy instead of ltc even though it's more cheaper than bitcoin.
Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:51:06 AM

LTC has good advantages than BTC. But , btc as always manage by all altcoins. I prefer always BTC.

CryptikEnigma

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:53:41 AM

After a nearly a collapse of BTC, I can no longer be fully confident in it and instead I switched to a few alts, including Litecoin
xitijekiki

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:57:08 AM

I also like LTC because the speed of transaction is very fast but it costs quite a bit. I hope there will be more exchanges going for LTC / atlcoin trade.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:09:17 AM

Is easier to mine.

for me i prefer to buy bitcoin instead of Ltc 'cause bitcoin always rise after the dip that's why i don't  trust LTC because i have doubts  also on it which is maybe it will  never go further 'cause we all know that when the price of bitcoin is increasing all alt is become red, so for me bitcoin is the good choice to buy instead of ltc even though it's more cheaper than bitcoin.

Well, you don't have to judge directly coin LTC an trust worthy over BTC because you don't know what's behind in this coin. As you can see in a coinmarketcap they belongs to top 5 as one of the nicest coin in cryptocurrency today. In fact they have good points that I can accept, transaction speed is amazingly compared to other. Litecoin is too controlled comparing to bitcoin.
Road445

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:13:04 AM

So now that you think LTC is transfers faster, why don't you try to use NEO?
I am more optimistic about NEO because the transfer speed of NEO is faster and the transfer fee is 0. ,

lolcoccco

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:22:08 AM

So now that you think LTC is transfers faster, why don't you try to use NEO?
I am more optimistic about NEO because the transfer speed of NEO is faster and the transfer fee is 0. ,
yup! i think so too. Neo will become a perfect coin
Aivengo111

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:00:01 PM

I do not understand why BTC is still on the first place, because there are a lot of altcoins that exceed the characteristics of Bitcoin at times. Litecoin is one of the first in my portfolio
sunX3

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 12:02:08 PM

I do not really understand the technical nature of coins, but I also prefer Litecoin to Bitcoin because it is more volatile

And also cheaper. Grin
fritzwalter195 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:09:29 AM

After a nearly a collapse of BTC, I can no longer be fully confident in it and instead I switched to a few alts, including Litecoin

I'm glad I'm seeing more and more people overseeing BTC hype! LTC has a lot to offer and is a good alternative or even substitute.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: