Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:28:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin White  (Read 263 times)
krinvat77

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:50:05 AM

If the coin has "Bitcoin" as a first name that's a total scam and burn it with fire. They're just using the recognisable word for promotion, that's mean they can't get the public other ways.
They can at any time make rebranding and get rid of the word "bitcoin". And so I really like the coin. It is necessary to wait for listing on a good exchange and the price will fly.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:55:56 AM

I am not touching this unless it is free airdrop, for speculative purpose short term, good one could make decent profit but long term prospect of these , I don't see it make huge leap in the space, so many Bitcoin clones and I don't see anything that suggest this won't just follow the crowd
maxim4eg123

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:42:14 AM

I sold it when X2. But according to me you should keep to the middle or late 2018. I guess the price will be from $ 2-5
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:54:37 AM

Some of the coins are using bitcoin as a name, because as you can see bitcoin is the number one of all cryptos, then if you use its name for another coin it will be more attractive. But not because the term bitcoin is being used for another it will be just like bitcoin. It is still depends upon to the team, and much better to read first all the information about that like its white paper and etc.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:55:43 AM

Looks like a scam to me.

Could you please share your opinion why it looks like a scam for you? Saying a project like a scam should have a solid reason, otherwise you are just speculating based on your own feeling. I'm not their shill, but I do trade BTW since the first day of it getting listed at bitflip because I saw a good chance to make profit and I was right. I made some profit with it.
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:40:31 AM

Project idea seems solid, application platform with blockchain tech.
Okay but I want to see some products to be sure about it.. I have 1500 from airdrop. Didnt sell it, I ll keep till the end of 2018. Can go up to 5 bucks with good news coming.
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:53:57 AM

Won't go near anything with "Bitcoin" in it's name as an alt.
Don't mistake a brand new coin being pumped as it having a future.

Could be a good project but I won't give it the time to even read what it's about, if the dev thinks naming it "Bitcoin white" is wise, this sums my view of the team up.
gulypz

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:40:00 PM

I missed BTW's airdrop period. But the conditions were heavy. I've studied it a little bit. I have remained a beautiful project in my mind. Let's see where in the future.
ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:52:56 PM

In terms of trading, bitcoin white is expected to get listed on majority of the reputed exchanges. Another thing is that an understanding is found among the users that something with bitcoin in the prefix or suffix will add value to their project. In some cases it is true and some destroy the reputation of bitcoin which is taking place in the market.

I don't think this is true, if we go by that logic we can slap the btc ticker on any coin and it would have instant value.
Coincado

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 12:47:18 AM

Won't go near anything with "Bitcoin" in it's name as an alt.
Don't mistake a brand new coin being pumped as it having a future.

Could be a good project but I won't give it the time to even read what it's about, if the dev thinks naming it "Bitcoin white" is wise, this sums my view of the team up.

Agree with preshpr1nce here. The upcoming BTC & ZClassic hardfork for Bitcoin Private is a much better move in my opinion. The name says it all Bitcoin Private, a privacy oriented altcoin similar to Bitcoin without premine.

What's worrying me more than the weird naming is the fact that the whole Bitcoin White team wants to stay incognito.
01asd

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:49:09 AM

I missed BTW's airdrop period. But the conditions were heavy. I've studied it a little bit. I have remained a beautiful project in my mind. Let's see where in the future. In terms of trading, bitcoin white is expected to get listed on majority of the reputed exchanges. Another thing is that an understanding is found among the users that something with bitcoin in the prefix or suffix will add value to their project. In some cases it is true and some destroy the reputation of bitcoin which is taking place in the market. I don't think this is true, if we go by that logic we can slap the btc ticker on any coin and it would have instant value.
Why are there so many other forms of Bitcoin? What's the point of it all? Are they still in one form and associated with the original Bitcoin? Or are they stand-alone cryptocurrencies unrelated to the original Bitcoin? Can someone explain it to me? I heard there's BitcoinCash, then there's BitcoinGold, and now there's BitcoinWhite. Hmm, I think it's pretty confusing, you know. I think if someone wants to create a new crypto, we should just use a unique and popular name so not confusing like this, hahaha. However, I hope the coin with a unique name can become popular so that the crypto world becomes more colorful and boring. So people can have fun with crypto and not pursue profit only.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: