Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:02:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Quantum Block - decentralized ecosystem [ICO February 26]  (Read 550 times)
quantumblocktoken (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 01:29:05 PM

Quantum Block (QTB)
https://quantumblock.io/

Quantum Block - decentralized ecosystem based on Ethereum blockchain. We are a team of programmers from Europe who wants to take the next step in the development of blockchain technology. We, like many don't like the total pressure of the governments which seek to restrict people's exchange and trade cryptocurrency. That is why we want to create a revolutionary decentralized ecosystem, including decentralized exchange and decentralized lending platform based on smart contracts. This will help people anonymously and safely dispose of their funds.

For the realization of our plans after conducting the ICO, we will focus on developing a quality product. If you agree with us and be patient with your investments can pay off many times within two years.

Contract address ERC20 token 0x9130790d79d7d739079369660a59b8bead6c1b4d

Specification Quantum Block
Name - Quantum Block
Symbol - QTB
Type - ERC20
Total supply - 16,000,000
ICO - 12,000,000
Decimal place - 8
ICO start - 26 February 2018
ICO end - 30 April 2018
ICO start price - $0.03
ICO end price - $1.00
Time zone - UTC+1

Roadmap
February 2018 - Launch website. Open registration for all comers. The first step of marketing. The launch of the ICO
April 2018 - End of ICO. Marketing.
May 2018 -Listing on first exchange. Start QTB lending.
Q3 2018 - Launch alpha prototype of Decentralized exchange.
Q4 2018 - Launch alpha prototype of Decentralized lending platform on smart contracts.
Q1 2019 - Fix bugs and launch beta version decentralized ecosystem.
Q2 2019 - Mass advertising. Fix bugs.
Q3 2019 - Create interactive courses on the management of funds in our ecosystem.
Q4 2019 - Launch Quantum Block decentralized ecosystem v1.0

Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
The initial coin offering (ICO) of Quantum Block will be launched between February 26, 2018 and April 30, 2018 by selling 12,000,000 QTB in 64 days. The price will rise from round to round. Early investors will be able to profit up to 3333% after the ICO.

Exchange DEX Quantum Block
We believe that the future for the decentralized exchanges. We want to participate in changing the world for the better. We will create a fully decentralized exchange with zero fees for the holders of our tokens. The blockchain is an amazing technology that will allow you to anonymously dispose of their funds without the involvement of third parties and governments. Are you ready to join the innovation?

Lending DEX Quantum Block
We understand that the lending system is a high market demand. We want to offer a new approach to lending to people with innovative decentralized system based on smart contracts, which allow us to earn maximum interest for those who want to lend their surplus funds. It's going to be amazing! We hope for your support for the ICO and we will try to implement all our plans in the shortest possible time.

Lending Quantum Block
In order for your investments not idle for nothing, while we develop products, we offer you to use our lending QTB to obtain the daily interest. It is an impressive concept for passive investors and for those who want to enjoy a daily passive income. No fixed daily interest rate can be guaranteed. The maximum interest rate is 48% per month on your investment. When the contract expires, the investment fund will be returned in accordance with terms and conditions. You can invest Quantum Block in our lending platform from your dashboard.

Affiliate Quantum Block Lending
With the Quantum Block attractive refer and affiliate program you can earn additional QTB by telling other users about this opportunity and referring them to the Quantum Block community. We are offering a bonus program which enables you to earn more for every new user who signs up and joins the Quantum Block lending platform using your affiliate link. The Quantum Block`s affiliate program is designed with 5 lucrative levels where you can earn additional commissions for every registered partner. You will be able to earn a commission every time a referral lends QTB on our platform through your affiliate link. With a residual bonus you will earn a daily commission on every interest your partner gets. The commission you earn is based on the level your partner signs in.

https://quantumblock.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
astropark

Activity: 166

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 01:33:34 PM

LENDING?!?

I read from your web site the following:

Lending QTB
In order for your investments not idle for nothing, while we develop products, we offer you to use our lending QTB to obtain the daily interest. It is an impressive concept for passive investors and for those who want to enjoy a daily passive income. No fixed daily interest rate can be guaranteed. The maximum interest rate is 48% per month on your investment. When the contract expires, the investment fund will be returned in accordance with terms and conditions. You can invest Quantum Block in our lending platform from your dashboard.

Lending QTB profits

$500-$1 000
up to 2%
Volatility from trading profit
Capital back after 129 days

$1 001-$5 000
up to 2%
+0.10% daily
Capital back after 99 days

$5 001-$10 000
up to 2%
+0.15% daily
Capital back after 99 days

$10 001-$150 000
up to 2%
+0.20% daily
Capital back after 59 days

is this a new bitconnect-like scam-pyramid website?
wiserico
Copper Member

Activity: 217

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:00:26 PM

Quantum Block has been added to WISERICO tracker  

Vote for the Quantum Block on WISERICO and follow Quantum Block on the  media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

WISERICO on BITCOINTALK
Quantum Block — decentralized ecosystem based on Ethereum blockchain. We are a team of programmers from Europe who wants to take the next step in the development of blockchain technology. We, like many don’t like the total pressure of the governments which seek to restrict people’s exchange and trade cryptocurrency. That is why we want to create a revolutionary decentralized ecosystem, including decentralized exchange and decentralized lending platform based on smart contracts. This will help people anonymously and safely dispose of their funds.
We believe that the future for the decentralized exchanges. We want to participate in changing the world for the better. We will create a fully decentralized exchange with zero fees for the holders of our tokens. The blockchain is an amazing technology that will allow you to anonymously dispose of their funds without the involvement of third parties and governments. Are you ready to join the innovation?

HAF_932

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:24:09 PM

I recommend saying upfront what parts of the world cannot participate.  I reside in the U.S.  Please put that restriction in your whitepaper or make a link available to read the Terms and Conditions before signing up.

I have signed up to other ICOs only to find out i cannot participate.  I hold off joining Telegram group when I have an idea of the participants involvement.

I will drop back to see how this evolves.
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:57:14 PM

added your tweet if there is a desire to thank the addresses that you will always find on my page on Twitter, https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/961689090969174016

LENDING?!?

is this a new bitconnect-like scam-pyramid website?

how will you initially return the investments, how will you make a profit?
Mayur90
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:46:00 PM

Is this project anyway related to Qtum?
I am unable to find any detail of this in Qtum website or on there Twitter
Mastro1968

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:23:16 PM

Hi to all,

I wold like to start this ICO with you and helping with all my groups (as theire leader) for have good start with your project.

I am sure that the starting price for the QTB Lending will be able to start from 100 $ and not from 500 $, I think it's a ragionable price for start a lending and for ""pheraps"" to add more $ later.

thanks for your reading
Mr. Rosario
bodeng

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:37:43 PM

an interesting project may be you have to add a clear website and whitepaper so people will be interested in this project and join.
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 08:45:01 AM

an interesting project may be you have to add a clear website and whitepaper so people will be interested in this project and join.

yep.. who are in your team? also would be nice to know...

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Slimmshady

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:26:29 PM

I hope you are not scam! And I hope it will be a successful project!
Swinky

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:31:14 AM

Where is Team Member..?

Why only Website and Receiving Address..?

What is Origin of this project..? Share Live media/Video by Project head/Lead /Team member..hope it's not scam

Quantum Block has been added to WISERICO tracker  

Vote for the Quantum Block on WISERICO and follow Quantum Block on the  media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

WISERICO on BITCOINTALK
Quantum Block — decentralized ecosystem based on Ethereum blockchain. We are a team of programmers from Europe who wants to take the next step in the development of blockchain technology. We, like many don’t like the total pressure of the governments which seek to restrict people’s exchange and trade cryptocurrency. That is why we want to create a revolutionary decentralized ecosystem, including decentralized exchange and decentralized lending platform based on smart contracts. This will help people anonymously and safely dispose of their funds.

AyaanB

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:51:41 PM

I can't any info about ur team...
MrSheeda

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:12:10 PM

How it is different from other scam schemes like Hextra ?

To me Quantum Block looks another scam.
AyaanB

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:18:36 PM

Yes I have searched everywhere seems like a scam... No team just white and website
aijazbinghouse

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:06:48 AM

Good project and future coin
Omjhon

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:27:07 PM

Any bounty programs dev?of any,I want to applied
mastico_amaro

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:43:50 PM

Anyone noticed that the ICO is going on at about 25$ for each purchase of tokens ?
It's always the same number of tokens. Something to be doubtful ??

haskellCoder42

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:54:26 PM

I dont really get what your project is about. I also read your whitepaper and I didn't get much info.

So basically you want to creat a decentralized exchange using smart contracts on the Ethereum Blockchain?
lovsgem4ever

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:37:59 AM

nice project..more power
Viksii

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:35:00 AM

This is just to inform you that this wallet user is scammer  if you need any details you can send me pm

0x1e8E82E0d1aCd7581C1F31DF586f0e802D82d0C1 this address is involved in Quantum Block ICO
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: