Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:09:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is recovering  (Read 14284 times)
CryptoBaxing

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 06:44:43 AM

It seems panic sell is over and bitcoin is recovering.
I just want to say thanks for allowing me and others to buy bitcoin at cheaper price.
Again   Cheesy

Let this remind you to not blindly follow fake news and fud. Be strong and cool in head.

Yes Bitcoin is RECOVERING to early 2017 price, who knows it might even recover to 2016 price   Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:48:16 AM

I just want to say thanks for allowing me and others to buy bitcoin at cheaper price.
Again   Cheesy

Let this remind you to not blindly follow fake news and fud. Be strong and cool in head.
and now dropping again,?lets be real,that bitcoin is continuously getting low.its been how many months when bitcoins start to fail in many things,and now the effect is what the market dictates,i cant tell until when this will be,but i know rcovery is on the next.continue support this big coin.because altcoins continues tto follow bitcoin in dropping
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:50:20 AM

whole thing depends on BTC. please do not focus on USD price. you should not focus on fiat , if you are dealing with crypto, unless you sell. I have heard lot of  news about btc regulation and it seems not that bad. BTC will recover soon and many people will enter into BTC rom fiat. Means more fresh money.
Ravenangel

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:51:10 AM

The cryptocurrency market is still very red at the moment and it will be misleading to claim that Bitcoin is recovering. it has however shown little positive signs and we are still hopeful that the green days are near

Bitcoin to the moon
rh72

Activity: 136

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 06:55:00 AM

Congrat you make profit . I don't sell because I have no bitcoin. And now I start for hunting and collect about it from a sathosi. Maybe next time I can enjoy and earn from bitcoin.
The Quincy

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:19:41 AM

I'm very happy to see bitcoin recovered and it's cheap, but I have not received any results from this bitcoin anyway my absorbed money is not enough to buy this bitcoun.
Raielley

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:25:33 AM

The cryptocurrency market is still very red at the moment and it will be misleading to claim that Bitcoin is recovering. it has however shown little positive signs and we are still hopeful that the green days are near

I'm sure it will recover in the near future. And then OP will publish this post again, despite these bad news and other negative signals.
PointHope

Activity: 317
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:29:34 AM

I'm panicking. I just bought more BTC today, yesterday and the day before and probably tomorrow as well.
I wanna get my licks in before it goes to the moon again.Grin
AnnarioN

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:40:45 AM

It's not recovering yet. We must be patient, it will be like this in the next two months probably. Up's and down's, prepare your nerves or make money on daily trading.
Pamela Jobelle

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:52:43 AM

I would even say it would be abnormal. Even if we try to educate all of them, their psychology will always be different to what we believe in. So if they want to change they must do it personally in order not to be part of the losing group.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:56:08 AM

It's not recovering yet. We must be patient, it will be like this in the next two months probably. Up's and down's, prepare your nerves or make money on daily trading.
I think this year will be a bear market for the bitcoin and other cryptocurrency just like the past years from bitcoin that the market goes bullish and reach new all time high and just dump for the next few years and i think that, it will happen again and we should be just patient to wait for another year of bull market and sell some to secure our profits.
carlbreezy

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:04:25 AM

I couldn't say that the market is recovering, it's more of like moving sideways. The scary part of here is, maybe, it is a bull trap.
prosokeslo

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:05:24 AM

I don't think this is a recovery, I think it will even go further down to 6k, maybe even 5k. It's not exactly correctly yet and it's not done dipping, so we have to wait and watch the movement of the market.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:13:26 AM

I don't think this is a recovery, I think it will even go further down to 6k, maybe even 5k. It's not exactly correctly yet and it's not done dipping, so we have to wait and watch the movement of the market.
Just believe and trust bitcoin ,it is exactly the beginning to recover its value wait for the right time to have chances of return good profit. Everytime has a good movement to its prices because of the investors who have interest and continue having great demand on people .I think this will be huge for us towards the future currency in all over the world.
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:26:58 AM

Again   Cheesy

and now dropping again,?lets be real,that bitcoin is continuously getting low.its been how many months when bitcoins start to fail in many things,and now the effect is what the market dictates,i cant tell until when this will be,but i know rcovery is on the next.continue support this big coin.because altcoins continues tto follow bitcoin in dropping

Bitcoin is recovering due to market forces. The price of bitcoin is always the market price where sellers and buyers meet. As you can see the price shot up very quickly but now it's down again. Some people are expecting a new ATH soon but others are saying it will hit a new low. So the recovery all depends on whether you are in it as a buyer or a seller and whether you are long term or quick profit.

Bruce1614

Activity: 144
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:32:28 AM

In any case, without freeze venders and phony new adherents how might we make benefit and in the meantime purchase Bitcoin at a less expensive cost once more? I prefer not to state this yet there is positively no real way to abstain from having these sorts of individuals as though there are no individuals like them the market won't be adjust, I would even say it would be strange. Regardless of whether we attempt to teach every one of them, their brain research will dependably be diverse to what we have faith in. So in the event that they need to transform they should do it by and by all together not to be a piece of the losing gathering.
Quarantine34

Activity: 304

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:44:36 AM

Yes bitcoin is recovering now, because we all know what happened to bitcoin this past month's. And i'm so happy that bitcoin is recovering, hope that bitcoin will back to it's price and soon it will pump. Just believe in bitcoin, when the price of bitcoin now gets a dip don't panic to sell it. Just hold it.
Rajs64

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 11:57:40 AM

I had few bitcoins and hope it will improve in upcoming months.However, i am not buying any new ones now.peoples generally cash out few coins if price dip persistent for a week or so.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:48:06 AM

Again   Cheesy

Bitcoin is recovering due to market forces. The price of bitcoin is always the market price where sellers and buyers meet. As you can see the price shot up very quickly but now it's down again. Some people are expecting a new ATH soon but others are saying it will hit a new low. So the recovery all depends on whether you are in it as a buyer or a seller and whether you are long term or quick profit.
As far as the factors that affect the changes in the value of bitcoin are concerned, I think there are many. Digital market depends upon a lot of things. The most important role is played by the big investors for sure. When they sell out or invest, the price decreases and increases respectively. Above all, the fact about bitcoin and other digital coins is that these fluctuate with time and bitcoin is the most volatile one.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:18:49 AM

Whenever BTC starts recovering, a bad news come and drags it down , Now the news of google ban of ico advertisement is further dragging it down.I hope a healthy recovery in future if no bad news comes in market.
To me this seems like a concerted strategy since I have noticed the same when the price starts recovering another bad news comes that kills the momentum of bitcoin it seems to me that people there are very powerful people that are doing what they can to slow the growth of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies it is unknown what it is exactly their intentions but at least that is what I believe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: