Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:22:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Skatt - ICO listing and searching platform  (Read 669 times)
skattio (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:06:48 PM

Greetings

Hello BitcoinTalk,

The Skatt team will be glad to answer your questions and hear your views on our website because we want to create the most convenient and useful platform for you. You may also contact us by e-mail and follow us on Twitter and Telegram.

About us

We may tell people who haven’t used our platform yet about it. Skatt is a platform where the main ICOs are shown with basic information such as category, country, website and others and financial data such as hard cap and currency. You don’t have to visit every website, as you may see whether the project is of interest to you or not, simply by using our platform. And the Education page will help you to find out about risks and benefits of investments in ICOs.

If you want to be listed on our platform you may register for free and show your project to the world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
usercryptomany

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:37:23 PM

Greetings

Hello BitcoinTalk,

The Skatt team will be glad to answer your questions and hear your views on our website because we want to create the most convenient and useful platform for you. You may also contact us by e-mail and follow us on Twitter and Telegram.

About us

We may tell people who haven’t used our platform yet about it. Skatt is a platform where the main ICOs are shown with basic information such as category, country, website and others and financial data such as hard cap and currency. You don’t have to visit every website, as you may see whether the project is of interest to you or not, simply by using our platform. And the Education page will help you to find out about risks and benefits of investments in ICOs.

If you want to be listed on our platform you may register for free and show your project to the world.

You next ratings calendar for ICO? a lot of rating sites have appeared recently . The higher will be different from the rest? ICO and the listing is paid or free?
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:17:18 PM

Even though there are many platforms like yours already in existence, I am sure you will add up  to that good number already out there and therefore aid investors in getting the bests from ICOs. I personally admire for platform because of the education part.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
skattio (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:52:27 AM

You next ratings calendar for ICO? a lot of rating sites have appeared recently . The higher will be different from the rest? ICO and the listing is paid or free?
Hello,
Our goal is to create a platform that will make the process of investments easy, available and interesting for everyone.
The first step towards the goal is to make our platform the most informative and convenient for you (You may see them on our website in the "About" section).
We don’t want to create barriers for ICOs, that is why our platform is free.
skattio (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:59:46 AM

Even though there are many platforms like yours already in existence, I am sure you will add up  to that good number already out there and therefore aid investors in getting the bests from ICOs. I personally admire for platform because of the education part.
Hello,
Thank you for your comment!
We are going to develop the Education part so that people could protect themselves from dishonest ICOs.
If you have any ideas, we would be glad to hear them!
SZNY
Copper Member

Activity: 148
Merit: 2

JCN.XXX Multi-purpose 18+ token

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 01:31:01 PM

It was easy to add our ICO to Skatt.io, great job
And the team was very helpful
Hope it has a bright future

NewsTokenOfficial

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:20:01 PM

Thank you ofr the listing opportunity, it was easy to answer the questions. Good luck to your listig site
LegendaryMemberArt

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:27:46 PM

Hello,
Our goal is to create a platform that will make the process of investments easy, available and interesting for everyone.
The first step towards the goal is to make our platform the most informative and convenient for you (You may see them on our website in the "About" section).
It would be nice to add a sheet of bounty companies with a good pool . Then you will have not only traders but also bounty hunter . More visits to the site will allow you to integrate advertising . My best regards.

skattio (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:15:45 AM

Hello,
It would be nice to add a sheet of bounty companies with a good pool . Then you will have not only traders but also bounty hunter . More visits to the site will allow you to integrate advertising . My best regards.
We are going to add some new functions on our platform. We’ll let you know soon! Smiley
s900pers

Activity: 186

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:38:59 PM

Hello,
We are going to add some new functions on our platform. We’ll let you know soon! Smiley
Excellent work, the more sites calendars the more competition and therefore the information will be more accurate ! I checked your site and I really liked it! I wish you prosperity!

skattio (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:15:50 PM

Hello,
Excellent work, the more sites calendars the more competition and therefore the information will be more accurate ! I checked your site and I really liked it! I wish you prosperity!
Thank you very much!
We're going to make the best platform! Wink
jackjackfly

Activity: 322

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:11:26 PM

Hi guys, do you have ICO providers list also? Would be interested to view companies which conduct ICOs. their services and prices

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
skattio (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:28:09 PM

Hi guys, do you have ICO providers list also? Would be interested to view companies which conduct ICOs. their services and prices
Hello,
No, we haven't. Perhaps we'll add it sometime.
ClumsySmile45

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:35:34 PM

Hello, Is this a paid service? I wonder if there's a payment for an ICO to be listed or is it for free. I am supporting an ICO, which I think have good potentials in the future. I hope you can also list them to your site. BTW, the ico is www.paybear.io
skattio (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:50:14 PM

Hello, Is this a paid service? I wonder if there's a payment for an ICO to be listed or is it for free. I am supporting an ICO, which I think have good potentials in the future. I hope you can also list them to your site. BTW, the ico is www.paybear.io
Hello,
Our platform is absolutely free. You can register the ICO by yourself.
Coinbazaar.net

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:27:15 PM

A very simple and clean website. Love to see you guys on the top with more features in coming days. All the best!
usercryptomany

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:07:19 PM

A very simple and clean website. Love to see you guys on the top with more features in coming days. All the best!
Thank you!
Hi! It would be nice to put a safety certificate .  This will make the site more attractive . Many people carefully click on links not to be compromised... My best regard
skattio (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:47:14 PM

Thank you!
Hi! It would be nice to put a safety certificate .  This will make the site more attractive . Many people carefully click on links not to be compromised... My best regard
Hello,
We are currently working on it.
Thank you for your feedback!
draven31

Activity: 416

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:02:44 PM

I just hope your rating ico site can provide a rating based on accurate analysis. That way, your own site will also get a rating to be a trusted site in terms of ico rating.
BehaviourExchange

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:01:36 AM

Greetings

Hello BitcoinTalk,

About us

Hi guys!

Thanks for listing BehaviourExchange project to your site http://skatt.io/company/110.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: