Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:18:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves Sell Or Hodl?  (Read 10087 times)
Artos893

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:42:30 PM

I think the best option now is to hold the coins because in 1-2 months the price will start to grow rapidly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
andrey755

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:44:43 PM

I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!
Think perhaps sell, but the other option me also impressive, very two convenient way, as and two very positive options development, can help and novice, and a professional.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:10:04 PM

I think the best option now is to hold the coins because in 1-2 months the price will start to grow rapidly.
I don't like Waves but I think now the same. With such huge update as smart contracts, this coin will go up definitely.  If we will see BTC bullrun then Waves will have all chances to be great. Last year we saw great growth for Stratis with his platform. Soon we can see the same growth
Zubnoiti

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:35:40 PM

I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!
Of course you should hold the coins.  If you now sell coins, you will lose a good profit.  Do not panic.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:57:05 PM

Of course you should hold the coins.  If you now sell coins, you will lose a good profit.  Do not panic.
With conditions like this it is better that we keep holding waves,
because in my opinion selling is not the best decision for now,
so we must keep holding and be patient to wait for the price to rise

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
dragonball12

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:47:52 PM

if I better buy and hold.
just look at some time ago, the waves are very high in value.
indeed at this time the waves fell, as well as other altcoins, the same fell and even disappeared from circulation
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Swipe!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:35:48 PM

Of course hodl, Waves is a good project with a long history already, current price isn't fair for it as for me. It may become a real diamond in future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:29:51 PM

Is there any upcoming new no waves?  Why has the price went so long then?  I know all crypto going low but isn't this one of the coins ppl said will go up?
Vandemos

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:34:50 PM

Of course hodl, Waves is a good project with a long history already, current price isn't fair for it as for me. It may become a real diamond in future.
Right at this time it is better that we keep holding the waves,
because if we sell it now it will certainly be detrimental to us,
So what is important is that we must remain patient waiting for the price to rise again
Silver_Wost

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:47:57 PM

if I better buy and hold.
just look at some time ago, the waves are very high in value.
indeed at this time the waves fell, as well as other altcoins, the same fell and even disappeared from circulation
Yes, not only are the waves coming down, but almost all coins experience this,
and all we have to do now is buy and hold it,
because that is what we can do so we can make a profit
dragonball12

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:32:02 AM

Just keep it a while. After the price is getting higher, at least it reaches your capital, you can sell it. Then you can change your portfolio, to change waves to another token. Since you have a tiny believe for waves, it's better you leave it out even though it's actually a very good token. Find a token that won't make you feel panic, so you don't need to feel such pressure because of the market situation.
The main in this situation it's the fall of the whole the market, not so much a panic related to the project. People asking a question about the situation with their token don't understand that it fell along with the whole market.
you are right, because now all markets are falling.
but in the current situation, I prioritize buying and storing it, maybe I will open it at the end or early next year
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:44:07 AM

Just keep it a while. After the price is getting higher, at least it reaches your capital, you can sell it. Then you can change your portfolio, to change waves to another token. Since you have a tiny believe for waves, it's better you leave it out even though it's actually a very good token. Find a token that won't make you feel panic, so you don't need to feel such pressure because of the market situation.
The main in this situation it's the fall of the whole the market, not so much a panic related to the project. People asking a question about the situation with their token don't understand that it fell along with the whole market.
but in the current situation, I prioritize buying and storing it, maybe I will open it at the end or early next year

Exactly, it's better to wait for profit rather than lose, true investors are always patient to wait, don't get used to losing money because it will make us regret and of course go bankrupt.
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:18:13 AM

Waves have become the third coin and project that have smart contracts along with Ethereum and NEO. I think it has a good perspective.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:29:02 AM

the waves have a worthy competitor this stratis, but I'm not sure which one will be the winner in the future. I would invest in NEO.
dodocum

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 08:38:55 AM

You know you got a smart contract. I would've waited. In these days Ethereum has lost its popularity. Why not ?  Roll Eyes We should think positively...
Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:09:02 AM

It's true that you say with the market conditions that are going down, of course the price of coins is also going down,
so that way I think this is a good time to buy,
because with us buying and selling it when the market goes up, of course the profits we will get will be big

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:26:12 AM

With the falling market conditions we better buy,
because with us buying when the price is cheap and selling when the price of the coin rises it will certainly be profitable,
but somehow we have to be patient and keep abreast of it

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:13:17 PM

Waves sell is not just assurance look at the prices on the market it is still dropping, much better if we hold on our tokens and wait the bounceback on the market price..

100 waves altcoins is not a very big sum of money. I do not see any reason to sell them. Go on to hold these tokens, and soon you will earn much money. Just be patient.
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:41:09 PM

Waves in the last days was very stable. I didnt invest into Waves because I think there are many more better altcoins than Waves. Also Waves lost a lot of its value.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
natka

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:44:00 PM

Waves in the last days was very stable. I didnt invest into Waves because I think there are many more better altcoins than Waves. Also Waves lost a lot of its value.
I agree that this is a good enough project, but one can not fixate on one coin. To avoid dangerous risks, you need to invest at least ten coins.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: