Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:49:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves Sell Or Hodl?  (Read 10081 times)
magiccarpett

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:44:58 PM

Just hold. Waves will rise because dev is very active and they develop a lot

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dmitpetrov

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:50:37 PM

In my opinion it is best to hold. Waves it have potential of being Ethereum's successor too. High potential to increase in near future.
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:10:11 PM

I guess you should keep it for now because as you see the price drops so drastically because the effect of bitcoin is better to wait for the normal price back if you want to sell it
papuayenigine

Activity: 93

CLOUT media.decentralised

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:06:39 PM

I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!

I think waves has a really great coin to hold. In addition to this, also I think this amount of waves is a really great amount to hold. If I were you, I would try to hold it for a long time.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CLOUT - Media Decentralized    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFMTD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
membis

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:09:04 PM

Dont sell your Waves, Waves is very promising altcoin with project and with team members, I am sure in 2018 will start their massive increase, if u have more dollars u can buy now from low price.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:44:14 AM

Waves is a coin that everybody should hold for a long time because they have a great concept like Ethereum and I think they could dominate the russian market in the next couple of years!
Even though waves have not done much in value, the devs are really working hard to make this project work which is what will give it that value anyway and not just some pump and dump project that at the end their prices cannot be sustained. I am sure if the OP knows what he needs to know about waves, he won't even be here confused. This is a good and solid project that one should have in their portfolio.

Waves is a good project and even though development has been a little bit slow, they still have something good going for them. A project like this usually last anyway, but at the end of it all, it depends on you. I am sure you bought for the long term, so if you feel you are selling at the price you know you are happy with, then you can go ahead, if not, just hold.
Brito

Activity: 243

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:54:03 AM

I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!

Better wait and do not sell.
Now you see the market is rising again and everything will be fine.
I think it can be over $ 10 again in a few weeks.

jimmywh

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:55:21 AM

It depends on your motivation for buying Waves in the first place. In crypto space the value of a token does not always reflect the seriousness of a project. If you bought Waves because you believe that it has a future as a succesful platform, you should definitely hold it. However, if you're in it for a short profit, it just might be the wrong place to be.
That being said, I believe 2018-2019 will be good for Waves.
therwas

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:11:55 AM

In 2017 i thought that waves will be next etherium and will sky rocket to the moon, but now i think its better to sell them and move to new projects, because they are not hyping a lot and no boom around them.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:13:42 AM

I think that Waves has a lot of potential, and it's worth investing in it in the long term.
My opinion is that you have to keep what you have. And even you can investing more.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
henry1997

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:39:15 PM

if in my opinion mending hold because altcoin WAVES it promises because many that support from the economic aspect of the company and small or large community.
As the largest digital assets exchange in Southeast Asia, we certainly want to continue to improve the service quality and add new features in our marketplace. WAVES is a very interesting coin with some advantages that can not be found in Bitcoin.

waves Often used as one means of payment or investment from investors in ICO held by a project. Usually new cryptoes holding ico estimate their coin prices in ETH waves instead of bitcoins and provide an opportunity for investors to develop projects by investing ethereum. Each new crypto lists its token to be one of the token list at https://waveswallet.io/
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:44:07 PM

Waves is a coin that everybody should hold for a long time because they have a great concept like Ethereum and I think they could dominate the russian market in the next couple of years!
Even though waves have not done much in value, the devs are really working hard to make this project work which is what will give it that value anyway and not just some pump and dump project that at the end their prices cannot be sustained. I am sure if the OP knows what he needs to know about waves, he won't even be here confused. This is a good and solid project that one should have in their portfolio.

Waves is a good project and even though development has been a little bit slow, they still have something good going for them. A project like this usually last anyway, but at the end of it all, it depends on you. I am sure you bought for the long term, so if you feel you are selling at the price you know you are happy with, then you can go ahead, if not, just hold.
I agree with you completely. I liked the entire concept that waves was based on and liked how it operated on its own blockchain and am expecting moderate profits in the long term which is why I am not selling any of my coins currently. The speed at which the developers are developing this coin as you said is not so great and the slow growth of this coin is seriously disturbing, but I will not sell any of my coins since I still have faith in this coin and I believe that it still has a long way to go. I do hope that the developers stick to the roadmap and improve their pace though.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:57:36 PM

I agree with you completely. I liked the entire concept that waves was based on and liked how it operated on its own blockchain and am expecting moderate profits in the long term which is why I am not selling any of my coins currently. The speed at which the developers are developing this coin as you said is not so great and the slow growth of this coin is seriously disturbing, but I will not sell any of my coins since I still have faith in this coin and I believe that it still has a long way to go. I do hope that the developers stick to the roadmap and improve their pace though.
The fact is that there was not such an opportunity to be convinced of the prospects of the waves. for today several times I have met with such a coin, many users continue and refrain from it, or express their discontent, no matter what the price today has waves.
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:06:44 PM

Of course, you need to keep the Waves coin, because it has a lot of potential. It cost about $ 15 and now it costs $ 6, of course, there much depended exactly on it bitcoin, but all the same prospects it definitely has.
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:13:15 PM

Hold it first, it's normal altcoin the price down and up do not get trapped by such a market price, control your emotional is the best options
krhnrhn

Activity: 462
Merit: 306

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:26:16 PM

do not sell please.. ıf you sell your waves now you will be make loss.. please you do not sell without benefit..
kris679

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:28:15 PM

Now the market is very volatile BTC course that falls then it raises too, in my opinion, it is not necessary to sell zarz and it is necessary to wait for the stabilization of the market
Satish147

Activity: 420

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 03:29:53 PM

Waves is a good project to hold for long term. And you will be rewarded for your patience. So don't sell it now.

Always keep an eye on Infrastructure projects which are most important for future of blockchain era.

Profuter

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:46:38 PM

All correctly you advise, it is not necessary to sell anything. Just forget about these coins for six months and do not even check their value.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:29:10 PM

Waves of one of those coins which you should surely invest in and hold as it is certain to grow in the near future. Many people regard it as an ethereum killer and believe that it will replace ethereum. It is believed to host most of the new ICOs in the future. It also has a really strong developement team supporting it.
You can easily expect it's price to be above 50$ within 2-3 years for sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: