Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:56:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GPCC | Global Protected Crypto Copyright  (Read 2271 times)
Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:10:55 AM

Soft cap has been reach! As of now they collected 281 ETH - 92 BTC, token sale is rapidly increasing. More investors to come for this wonderful project. For more information about the project please visit their website and buy more gpcc token.
Here: https://gpcc.io

This is wonderful news. Reaching the soft cap means gpcc will definitely be able to push through with the project.

wow that is a nice news story, I think this project will be more familiar, because I see that this project has a potential. we just continue to support the GPCC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:39:58 AM

GPCC is protected from regulatory features in individual countries around the world.😍

Yes and I guess there are some countries that doesn't allow GPCC
they said in their white paper  GPCC is a real business and a working business model FOR CIS countries. Can anyone tell me what are the CIS  COUNTRIES?😍

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
rdny

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:34:10 PM

GPCC is protected from regulatory features in individual countries around the world.😍

they said in their white paper  GPCC is a real business and a working business model FOR CIS countries. Can anyone tell me what are the CIS  COUNTRIES?😍

How can gpcc be protected from regulatory features? Is it not that gpcc is created to further help and develop the regulatory scenery of copyrights and other works? This means that the regulatory body of a certain country can tap gpcc at its disposal.
Marioboro

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:01:41 PM

Global Protected Crypto Copyright (GPCC) offers a decentralized service that utilizes the advantages of blockchain technology for global protection of copyrighted work for authors and other creative individuals.

To get 30% more, you have 13:49:17 to buy tokens. So visit now the site : https://gpcc.io/en/token/
That was great to have 30% more when you buy token now. I will spread the word to my friends and followers in fb/twitter for them to know that there's still time to buy to get 30% more. It will be great news to them.

This is great news. A lot would definitely avail of the discount in investing in this project. Hopefully the market goes green so more people would consider gpcc.
alexford

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Pastel Network

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:06:20 PM

Read the great news! The project is moving steadily towards its goal! Smiley
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=566666047029411&id=542345172794832

Great news for this project to reach such high rating as double "A", they have gotten good rating from criterias such as good project idea, power team,
and supportive community all through out the media. Very well for this project!

Yeah. That was great. That was expected from this promising project. We looking forward for more great news ahead. Hope for a great success to the team. Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Pastel.network ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blockchain Art Platform
Tradable Assets  ▼ Unique Ownership  ▼ Proven Authenticity
blankpaladin

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:09:08 PM

Global Protected Crypto Copyright (GPCC) offers a decentralized service that utilizes the advantages of blockchain technology for global protection of copyrighted work for authors and other creative individuals.

To get 30% more, you have 13:49:17 to buy tokens. So visit now the site : https://gpcc.io/en/token/
That was great to have 30% more when you buy token now. I will spread the word to my friends and followers in fb/twitter for them to know that there's still time to buy to get 30% more. It will be great news to them.

Now is the right time to buy tokens because after a short time token value will get high. And we will never notice it when it reaches price we can’t already afford
Agreed, also this is the time to take advantage the 30% more. Which is very convenient for us. To have more tokens.
Danilotot

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:43:07 PM

they even presented a white paper that the GPCC was a real job, but we did not blame the GPCC if not everybody knew them, because the GPCC was just new to my hearing and their platform was new to Why, so why do we ask if GPC is already known. it is better to be confident in this project because we do not have the idea of ​​GPCC, their updates, white papers and websites just getting information.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:32:04 PM

Guys did you know that there's Filipino on their team ( GPCC), her name is Krystelle Galano as their Blockchain and ICO Consultant who are in Blockchain expert and Social Media Marketing Strategist and Advisor Coinlancer, SHIFT.cash, Cubaaz . Filipino are known as a hard worker, not all but most of them.
SantiagoEmz

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:54:14 AM

The GPCC really mean business.they not only keep and safe your works in grahic arts.they will help you to sell it or by monetized by means of crowd funding.😍

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
Danilotot

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:11:07 AM

The GPCC really mean business.they not only keep and safe your works in grahic arts.they will help you to sell it or by monetized by means of crowd funding.😍

wow so beautiful if you are graphic arts, because if you enter the GPCC it will help you to better sell your work.
blankpaladin

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:58:41 AM

Guys did you know that there's Filipino on their team ( GPCC), her name is Krystelle Galano as their Blockchain and ICO Consultant who are in Blockchain expert and Social Media Marketing Strategist and Advisor Coinlancer, SHIFT.cash, Cubaaz . Filipino are known as a hard worker, not all but most of them.

Yeah. You're right, Filipino most of them are hard worker. As for them to achieve their goals in life. I'm being proud for Ms. Krystelle Galano for being filipino too.
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:46:23 AM

Yeah. You're right, Filipino most of them are hard worker. As for them to achieve their goals in life. I'm being proud for Ms. Krystelle Galano for being filipino too.
Glad to be hear about that, soon Filipino will be famous in the future. As I can see other Filipinos are anonymous when participating such as a team in block chain industries. This is my first time seeing one and to be amazed because it is a girl. Good job for helping about GPCC project Ms. Krystelle Galano.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:48:42 AM

wow so beautiful if you are graphic arts, because if you enter the GPCC it will help you to better sell your work.
GPCC will help you to gain profit about your work buy selling them in their platform not be protected but to gain also, so this services is will help other artist to. Not an artist but all product that have a copyright.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
belljarxiv

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:47:39 AM

Aside from crowdfunding, protection and publication of work.. what other services to offer do you think will also suite GPCC?
Marioboro

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:00:05 PM

Crowdfunding for a project is such a fun and exciting marketing strategy to do.. I'm pretty sure
it will be more easier for innovative authors out there to fulfill their dreams.

Yes, i agree with you. With the advent of crypto currencies, it has been a lot easier to do crowd funding previously enjoyed only by elites of the society. With crypto we can now support projects or companies that we think have great potential like gpcc.
SantiagoEmz

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:21:25 PM

Glad to be hear about that, soon Filipino will be famous in the future. As I can see other Filipinos are anonymous when participating such as a team in block chain industries. This is my first time seeing one and to be amazed because it is a girl. Good job for helping about GPCC project Ms. Krystelle Galano.
it's good to know that too.it will be more easy to understand more what GPCC really all about.filipino is all over the world.😍

okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:45:36 PM

it's good to know that too.it will be more easy to understand more what GPCC really all about.filipino is all over the world.😍

really promising project.

i except big things about this coin. i hope they reach hard cap easily.
alexford

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Pastel Network

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:36:03 PM

Good to knows. Most of the filipino's are workaholic, thanks for the info. I'm proud to her. I wish to become like her too. Smiley TO become blockchain expert and marketing strategist too.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Pastel.network ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blockchain Art Platform
Tradable Assets  ▼ Unique Ownership  ▼ Proven Authenticity
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:45:29 PM

really promising project.

i except big things about this coin. i hope they reach hard cap easily.

I think that this is quite possible. The guys see the problem in the market and see the ways to solve it.
blankpaladin

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:00:40 PM

Means, that was a big help for many graphic artist to sell their works. That was great. GPCC helping us not just we are protected, also by selling our works.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: