Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:37:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Elevator down and stairs up for BTC?  (Read 2190 times)
xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:48:12 PM

Bitcoin's price is expected to fluctuate so I'm already expecting a slow increase after the dip recently. It might fall back down a little but I'm sure it will slowly increase back up with a little drop from time to time.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Angel0

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:25:40 PM

I think we have emergency exit that we can use, to go up, if you don't want to use the regular  stair or sometimes elevator is malfunctioning or something stuck with it, don't you think?
BarbusseH

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:38:20 AM

It's seasonal. At the end of spring, like last year and before last, we can expect a noticeable increase. In 2016 on May 26, in 2017 on May 16.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:55:33 AM

I loved Dec. but now the bear cycle came down on us so fast like an elevator. So what does that mean for the near future are we taking the slower stairs back up for BTC?

I'm glad we had double-digit growth couple days ago, but now it's like so slow and not just busting through $9-$10k.. what the heck BTC.

What are your thoughts, elevator down and stairs up or not?

Its just not right that how we put the theory of bitcoin up front. Bitcoin needs time to make itself stand and go ahead of everything. The growth is sure shot for the bitcoin but time that it needs is very very high. We need to wait for the right opportunities, like getting everyones mind on the same page and everyones panic attack to vanish from the same page. If that happens then we can say bitcoin will start growing back with your so called elevator speed.  Cheesy

If we don't understand the bitcoin in same way throughout the globe then there will up and down like the way we are experiencing today.
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:10:26 AM

I loved Dec. but now the bear cycle came down on us so fast like an elevator. So what does that mean for the near future are we taking the slower stairs back up for BTC?

I'm glad we had double-digit growth couple days ago, but now it's like so slow and not just busting through $9-$10k.. what the heck BTC.

Before, I thought bitcoin is easy to manipulate, but now, I realize that its volatility makes it so hard to handle, the waiting is so much, the prediction is so hard to do, most likely my prediction goes wrong and end up wasting my money. Bitcoin really is so hard to work on, its down fall is so fast and the back up rise up is not easy. Need to wait real hard .
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:50:15 AM

Before, I thought bitcoin is easy to manipulate, but now, I realize that its volatility makes it so hard to handle, the waiting is so much, the prediction is so hard to do, most likely my prediction goes wrong and end up wasting my money. Bitcoin really is so hard to work on, its down fall is so fast and the back up rise up is not easy. Need to wait real hard .

Yes, bitcoin volatility is very hard to predict but all you have to do is equip yourself with knowledge and latest chart updates. This is the risk you have to overcome if you want bigger profits. This is a challenging source of income but this will surely bring you financial stability if carried out well.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:11:00 AM

I also love the month of December this previous year but unfortunately, I didn't enjoy it a lot because I'm just a Member that time ~ meaning, I only earned much smaller amount of bitcoin on signature campaigns. And this 2018, btc is not in its optimum level which makes me sick but not bad at all since I already see some signs of recovery, I just hope it continues.

Though the current growth rate of btc is slower than before, I think it still favorable for us because btc is more stable comparing to the "instant high but instant drop" scenario happened before.
belyaevi

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:22:10 AM

As a investor you should always want stairs up. You need to understand that the "Elevator" of losses down for BTC was just because of the mad influx of money into bitcoin during the period where we had like 3 different forks and you saw BTC jump from 8k into 22k. It jumped up so quick that there was no real base on the mad influx that made it so easy to crash so hard. When it takes slower to rise and with a much lower percentage gain it will have the same lower percentage drop on the way down. (as all markets have peaks and valleys) As a investor who is in it for the long term on blockchain technology I would much rather see a much slower organic growth than "elevators" up any day. I hope you found this information useful!

Superb advice. I was amazed by sudden jumps like (20% up in a day) and thought that most of the people are making money only by short term trading. With time I realized that the people really making good money with bitcoins are those that have a lot of patience. Before investing I only used to hear about the ups and now I also see the downs of same intensity (10-20%) in single day. Thus now I have changed my investment approach completely and I am not going to withdraw any money at all before some years.
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:22:51 PM

We just need to relax and take easy dude, hold and continue your support to bitcoin. Most often elevators needs maintenance same with the price of bitcoin, the volatility is still a factor on the price that we had. Be patient this will take more time to ride a bull run as we need more investors to join the team to make it to the top.
gmailming8

Activity: 53
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:55:59 PM

Yes, just as the fists are retracted for better attack, Bitcoin's decline is also to squeeze out the bubble, better and faster rise.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:07:03 PM

We just need to relax and take easy dude, hold and continue your support to bitcoin. Most often elevators needs maintenance same with the price of bitcoin, the volatility is still a factor on the price that we had. Be patient this will take more time to ride a bull run as we need more investors to join the team to make it to the top.

I am relaxed cause I bought at $3k, the ones who bought on top are now inpatient.
New tops will come, forum is full with speculations and discussions about when will
price recover and start to rise over previous all times high.
   Support Bitcoin with buying. I am doing that, my little amount does not mean much
but many of us can make a difference.
   If $9k is the new bottom I believe we all can be satisfied with what Bitcoin did until now,
that is higher bottom then ever before. New tops will come again, I support Bitcoin and
with buying I wish to secure my future somehow, that is my vision and in that I believe.
Relax and be patient is my motto since I joined Bitcoin club and nothing can change that.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:13:53 PM

It is just a normal thing that bitcoin price goes up and suddenly goes down and vise versa. It is the result  of bitcoin volatility. We cannot do anything about it but we only have to wait until it will rise again and recover from a big downfall of it's price. in every fall there is a chance to rise again just like a wheel of your car. So we need to wait and do not worry.   

nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:22:06 PM

I think we have emergency exit that we can use, to go up, if you don't want to use the regular  stair or sometimes elevator is malfunctioning or something stuck with it, don't you think?
Lol. Emergency exit being the conversion to fiat at that point when it was about to start the huge correction right? Emergency exits are always good at times like this and once the coast is clear, the house has been fully corrected, then we can then decide to get back in and take the stairs again and this time, newer floors have been added which we can decide to go check out if we want. Don't you think?  Wink
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:24:48 PM

This elevator is really crazy and such a mess on this bitcoin value.
This statement is all true we can see the price of this coin using such ladder just to make it go to the top,
but before it can reach high there are people riding elevators just to make the value drop.
I hope everyone can appreciate the coin value, so once again we can witness the 20.000 USD mark soon.
Wittycoin

Activity: 696
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:30:17 PM

Yes, I think that is what happening with bitcoin right now, bitcoin is going down so fast like riding in the elevator and when it comes to rising up, bitcoin is low like climbing the stairs. 
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:46:07 PM

Bitcoin had an hype few weeks ago which made it to go to the level of 20K$ which was crazy, if we want bitcoin to go back to that levels I believe that the hype has to be created again.
We need a country or something like that to recognize bitcoin as a legal tender, I can't see that happen any time soon but we need a miracle in order to survive.
Anyway as a bitcoin long term believer, I am not so worried because I believe that the technology bitcoin provides is here to stay.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:53:10 PM

know what,if you back track bitcoin price you might find that we are lucky still having this price,though the holder like me feels little bit disappointed since wete losing big amounts.but we ate willing to wait and hold still.so for you guys if you havent lose big because of this price correction maybe better to speak more it only added some burden for the investors and holders
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:56:47 PM

It is just a healthy correction for a young year, we need to be patient. All things are planned and it will go to the moon.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:52:15 PM

In my opinion, it is better to thread lightly and rise gradually for BTC price rather than a parabolic move. More investors and corporations will likely be attracted to BTC for long term investment. It is very likely that they are preparing and anticipating this correction to happen so that they may be able to buy more at a much cheaper price.
Bitlord88

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:37:12 PM

No matter what the status of the Bitcoin is now, I suggest just be patient and think of your investments as a time deposit, I am pretty sure sometime the cryptomarket will get back on its tracks just like before. So just hold those Bitcoins!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: