Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:53:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Elevator down and stairs up for BTC?  (Read 2190 times)
AbuSarap1

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:39:19 PM

I loved Dec. but now the bear cycle came down on us so fast like an elevator. So what does that mean for the near future are we taking the slower stairs back up for BTC?

I'm glad we had double-digit growth couple days ago, but now it's like so slow and not just busting through $9-$10k.. what the heck BTC.

What are your thoughts, elevator down and stairs up or not?
The cost is at its most major chose by trust in bitcoin. At the point when certainty starts to fall it can vanish quickly and all together for that certainty to return it requires investment. However, when individuals do begin to recover certainty it will again increment at an exponential rate. Some time is simply required before individuals are sure again that the crash is finished.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:51:57 PM

I loved Dec. but now the bear cycle came down on us so fast like an elevator. So what does that mean for the near future are we taking the slower stairs back up for BTC?

I'm glad we had double-digit growth couple days ago, but now it's like so slow and not just busting through $9-$10k.. what the heck BTC.

We have same thoughts, I believe this coming December the BTC and ETH and other cryptocurrency have increase, Im happy if the price of BTC are double from last December 2017-January this year.

Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:43:53 PM

Price of btc is not stable.it can goes up or down. All of us has a feeling of sadness if the price decrease but we can earn on it again if we hold it. Yes the increasing process of bitcoin is slow like stairs that you need an effort to move fast just to go up while if it fall its like elevator that goes down very fast. But in the end  if we patiently wait  we will earned what we want.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:12:07 PM

Its normal for the prices today to fluctuate because not every people can handle their patience on crypto, some of the traders are just investing on the market because of hype and not because they are well knowledgeable.

many people invest in crypto because they see that the price are so high and getting disapointed when the price decrease very fast,  but the truth is we need to have a knowledge for what we may enter because crypto is not just simple thing, we need to study it very well so we avoid lost our money.
Those people invest in cryptocurrencies thinking they will make a lot of money but since they do not make any effort to learn anything about the market they are always very nervous about what it is going on in the market, especially when it comes to the price, and when they see any variation in the price and they realize they are losing money because of it they panic and begin to say that bitcoin is not good investment.

To prevent that panic selling, we should explore first on how the market of bitcoin or altcoins run In cryptoworld because It's always been happening the mistake, If they directly Invest without knowing the bitcoin, especially those newbie which really eager to earn money through bitcoin.
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:11:19 PM

As the stairs are going up for bitcoin this past few days, the cryptomarket is also affected turning its majority of color from red to green. Analysts say that it's already the start of the bullish market now and that everyone should be happy already as this may last before January next year.

wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:47:19 PM

As the stairs are going up for bitcoin this past few days, the cryptomarket is also affected turning its majority of color from red to green. Analysts say that it's already the start of the bullish market now and that everyone should be happy already as this may last before January next year.
Normally it is always happening in bitcoin the stairs are up and down. Hope this is the start of bullish trend that we expected so we can really earned. So I think we are near on the increase of btc price.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Acsirp

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:50:24 AM

The market value of the bitcoin for this season the bear market is like elevator going down very fast as its value is falldown, but when it have chance for volatility ,the bitcoin price value is like going upstairs very slowly increasing its price value in the market cap.
strideynet

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:39:27 AM

I think that you do not need to constantly worry about the bitcoin exchange rate, it costs as much as the market gives for it. you need to do other things, and the growth of bitcoin leave time
inspirone1

Activity: 327

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:04:09 AM

What I can say on that is there to hear on market of cryptocurrencies all the movements seems to be cycling all around and when we are having the down position it is not the reason to be scared or to be said, it is a reason to rejoice because up is near.

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Topcarey

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:42:56 AM

Bull market will come soon, we must just be patient. Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrency had suffered from a lot of bear market before some even lasted for years and yet cryptocurrency price increased through out the year as time goes by. If we are patient enough and wait for mass adaptation, which is slowly happening, price will go up gradually.
I think that bullish market has already started, because we have examined a more than 1000$ increase in bitcoin price in previous few days. I think that now the trend will continue and the bitcoin price will continue increasing and will hopefully reach to 20000$ in next few months or before the end of 2018.
altcoin4u

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:49:05 PM

The market is volatile so you should always expect some changes in the price, the only problem is your patience because most of the people in the market are losing their profit due to panicking.
inspirone1

Activity: 327

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:18:49 AM

Slow rise is best for sure as it shows organic growth more than hysteria which is what we want for Bitcoin. If you however, find yourself worried about BTC price a lot of the day it means a couple things
-you invested too much probably
-results orientated; focus on the tech not the results
for me this hysteria, that you are saying is exactly that thing that we all are wanting here to have, because without the Great Wall of 280 of Bitcoin we would not have those benefits of their that we are experiencing now.

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:02:50 AM

The market is volatile so you should always expect some changes in the price, the only problem is your patience because most of the people in the market are losing their profit due to panicking.

And it's always been like that and personally, i'd prefer it to be that way. Think about it. December last year we took the elevator going up. That didn't end well for a lot of people since the elevator going down took a longer time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Btcschool

Activity: 488

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:04:46 AM

We are still in the bearish trend but its good that bitcoin is slowly recovering in the last 48 hours. But its still a long way to go for that 5 digits again but at least we have seen it bouncing back and maybe preparing for a break out run. July seems to be a good month for us and again this perhaps is a good sign that we might see the price goes to $10K-$15K in the next couple of months so stay tune.
Remember the last year when we took the elevator and the price rise to 20K in just a matter of weeks. So it has to come down as fast as it has gone up. Going through the stairs means there is almost zero percent chances of bitcoin going to fall again and this is what all the bitcoin investors want.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:28:49 PM

We are still in the bearish trend but its good that bitcoin is slowly recovering in the last 48 hours. But its still a long way to go for that 5 digits again but at least we have seen it bouncing back and maybe preparing for a break out run. July seems to be a good month for us and again this perhaps is a good sign that we might see the price goes to $10K-$15K in the next couple of months so stay tune.
Remember the last year when we took the elevator and the price rise to 20K in just a matter of weeks. So it has to come down as fast as it has gone up. Going through the stairs means there is almost zero percent chances of bitcoin going to fall again and this is what all the bitcoin investors want.
Probably you are referring to consolidation period.
Trust me, we are not even there yet and a lot of people will be so bored during this moment of consolidation than what you are seeing now. This is when I term as the long term accumulation period though.

For now, the chances of us going down more than moving up is higher and if there is going to be any up movement for now, it sure will be some little move upward and nothing too serious since there is a lot of uncertainty in the market and smart moneys will be totally out for now.
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:47:21 PM

Did you even reason about what you posted here? Have you checked your chart to see what happened in 2017? It took us months before the price of Bitcoin went for the bull run. Right from January, February and so on, the price was being kinda stable and wasn’t making much increase or decrease and was so slow just like it is now till we reached the month of October, and the main run up was on December. So what are you complaining for, why not wait till December this year and see what happens?
Absolutely right. The price is downing like elevator and rise like a stairs. It is not good for new investors because they want profit against their investment and when they found that bitcoin decreases more than increases they will not put their money in it. Little bit increase in the price is necessary to catch new investors otherwise the market cap will reduce more.
Almerols

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:11:40 PM

I'd take the stairs of expands quickly, in light of the fact that if a venture shoots quickly with no strong purpose for it, at that point there's a probability that its ascent is fake and would arrive at a dramatic finish. The ongoing ascent of bitcoin to nearly $20k a piece is blended with FOMO and Wall road cash; the previous included for the most part uneducated financial specialists and the last being the educated ones in the amusement. The outcome is what's normal, a quick crash from the whales offering in addition to stressed financial specialists that purchased on the pinnacle that simply needs to counteract assist misfortunes. While the crash hurt numerous individuals all the while, the good thing is we set up a higher floor and a decent gauge that we can take off once the following bullish move starts. The occasions are very unordinary for customary penny stocks/tradable resources, however in the crypto world, insane thrill rides are the new standard.
Siminarota

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:54:08 PM

It is not uncommon for a BTC to increase and decrease, so be patient and hold on to gaining profits.
billbear

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:17:17 AM

It is so good to look from the future when you have already lived all the ups and downs, but you need to understand how to operate in the current recent times, when bitcoin is also falling.

I am working only 1 year using Bitcoin, so I still study the opportunities I can get in the future. It's difficult to choose the best way of getting profit.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:43:44 AM

Will into this kinds of thoughts its means to me thats the volatility is fast to going down its price value,while its slow to going up its price,therefore in this situation  now bitcoin is still recovering its stability price in the market,in order to turns back those profitable moments thats the bitcoin price value would turns back into $19K .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: