Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:58:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Solution to lowest fee possible and "express" time for transferring cryptos  (Read 150 times)
Webbs0a (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:43:49 PM

Hello.

I found a solution, which solves the problem of high fees and the speed of transfer(less than 5 minutes always. independent to traffic in blockchain or other platform hosting coins)
It's game changing!

The problem of the fee:
You would pay once regular or a little more when obtaining cryptos via mining or buying in online wallets or in exchange. (The fee will depend in the traffic and your time of waiting). Can be used time to convert it in money as the saying says! ... First noble catch.

How to do it?  When you have time you can wait days for confirmation so in this case you chose low fees and save the money, but you have to pay an extra fixed fee at that time for the new service/method that you will use. This fixed fee should be agreed in consensus to be reasonable also letting you to win after. If the miners will be mean and making this service/method unprofitable than we hit a wall.
But is a win anyway. At least you can transfer in bad times in less than 5min. independent from the traffic, so is a win.

The problem of the time:
Regardless the traffic in the network, transferring cryptos will be always less than 5 minutes.

I'm looking for a people how to make this project profitable. I can do it in my own but it will be a long run.
Programmers or investors are welcomed to discuss this opportunity.

palmbay_fl@tutanota.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: