Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:12:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which crypto exchange do you find the most trustworthy and why?  (Read 293 times)
blazingshockwave

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:31:04 PM

Considering how many times a scandal is anchored to an exchange, what criteria do you look at to figure out where best to play the market?

Would make this a poll but I feel like the answers would be too unique and individual.

Thanks in advance to everyone who takes the time to reply.
Overall i don't really trust any exchange because they are prone for hacking attack. But there are credible trading platform i trust with my small amount of coins like Bittrex and Binance. Those two are my current trusted platform.

Astorgame.com  | eSports & Online Gambling | ICO is LIVE
BONUS for early investors
▬▬▬ ◈◈  Website ◈◈  Whitepaper ◈◈  ANN thread ◈◈  Facebook ◈◈  Twitter ◈◈  Telegram ▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anita1873

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 05:28:32 PM

In my opinion Bittrex is the most trustworthy and best among exchange for cryptocurrency at present. It is the best in security, there are never raise any problem of hacking or phishing attack on it. Their support service is also very good and responsive.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
iryboy

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:40:36 PM

For me, Bittrex and Poloniex are best exchanges. Bittrex is a really good exchange I never had an issue with it.

ac2eugenio

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:17:00 PM

Considering how many times a scandal is anchored to an exchange, what criteria do you look at to figure out where best to play the market?

Would make this a poll but I feel like the answers would be too unique and individual.

I prefered to use binance because this exchange has the smallest fee over these major exchanges that is why most of the people who are using bittrex and poloniex are choosing binance,plus it has no hacked issues because the security of the exchange are being protected by these genius developers,plus the user inteface is a lot better than any exchanges to date.
cryptobobo

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:40:11 PM

Ive been sing bittrex for about 1.5years and i dont encounter any problems,the supports ive heard are great plus the user interface of bittrex are created for the newbies so they wont mistakes in their trades,either what exchange you use the most important thing is to protect your private keys so you wont have any problem.

buytheeffinD

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 06:42:56 PM

Probably not the most adored answer but I prefer Bittrex myself. Reason for this is it was the first exchange I began on and it was there that I learned orderbooks, how to trade, and really my first few steps in crypto. I won't forget those days and for that Bittrex has a soft spot in my heart.

paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:46:58 PM

For most part, I trust all of them equally: Long enough to get my trades done and my tokens off their exchanges.
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:55:30 PM

Bittrex is the most trustworthy exchange.  They are based in the USA and have been around for years without any hacks or major issues.  The support is great and the team profiles are made known.  They also have made a lot of profit through the years and if somehow they did happen to get hacked, they will be able to reimburse users. 
dasha_buka

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:04:24 PM

If possible, it is better to register on all popular exchanges , because over time there are restrictions, as happened with Bittrex
Tinna25

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:05:02 PM

in my opinion is,
- Poloniex
- Bittrex
- Binance
- Kucoin

it is a busy market, because the volume of a market exchange is very influential
LeroyBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:15:54 PM

As others have said: Binance. It's simple, trustworthy and great. No complaints here. Grin

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
cryptopolus

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:32:54 PM

I think the top 3-4 exhcange has a reason why they are the top ones ( at least for now). I use binance and it works really nice ( this little update issue couple of days ago wasnt the best, but except that all good).
rost1989

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:42:43 PM

Most important criteria is the number of users that makes high liquidity and security. Than fees may be considered. Also good exchange must have good USer interface.

Binance and Kucoin are my favorite exchanges. Also noticed huobi and heard a lot of positive information about it, but didn't try it yet.
Registered on bibox,  cause today many ICOs start from it and due to low liquidity it is good to buy (not to sell).

wadeo007

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 10:02:36 PM

I've been using Binance and have never had a problem with it. Recent shut down was a little worrying at first but everything was good when they reopened. Wasn't following them on Twitter when they shut down but now I do and have been kept well informed.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: