Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:47:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your favorite ICO  (Read 862 times)
Andrey Kozia

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:19:01 AM

Great ICO, PECUNIO! The project has already been launched, and is working, now is the second stage! By this, I enthusiastically'll be watching him, and slowly invest in the project! PECUNIO is the future! On this, do not miss your share in the future!
Agaton

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:19:26 AM

Almost all types of ICO's are totally good, it depends on how investors wants to invest their money. Even ICO's are not level of price but their method of contributions are having similarity in terms of benifits and income.
suzane18

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 11:49:01 AM

My favourite ICO is undoubtedly Bankera, project looks to be really good and so is their team and whitepaper

▬▬▬▬▬  First Ever Commodity Crypto Exchange  ▬▬▬▬▬
Digital Ticks│ Public Token Sale
akramer

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:30:57 PM

My favorite is Safinus at this moment, investment platform. I'm sure,it will be in demand by newbies and experienced investors also. Great idea.
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:34:57 PM

i have two favorite ICO

both of them has working products, it is important for me

both has low 24 hour volume for now

bitclave - CAT

kickico  - KICK

2018 will be good year for those two
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:46:50 PM

I'm trying to find more details about Telegram ICO, but I have a feeling it will sell out or be very difficult for small investors to purchase due to the amount of hype.  It looks very promising though, and seems like a quick way to multiply your initial investment.  Anyone know when it's publicly available?
Drogean

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

"The future of advertisement intelligence"

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:47:47 PM

I like the BABB project , it was successfully completed today, collecting hardcap in 20 mln. Cool and I even bought token, because I liked their idea the bank for everyone in everywhere. If I will be able to pay with my smartphone, the price will go up very high!  Second great choice is Gifcoin - pre ico will start in several days - good option to invest in already working gambling business and receive dividends.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀ ● ◯ SaTT - The Revolution of Advertising Transactions ◯ ● ▀▀▀▀▀█▄
●███    Website | Ann Thread | Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram    ███●
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   PRE-SALE COMPLETED IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
MintDice

Activity: 238
Merit: 46

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:31:35 PM

Loomia, Babb, and Dadi are all upcoming, promising ICOs that are worth looking into!
dicklerick8

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:34:28 PM

https://stowittoken.com has had an existing product for 2.5 years here in the US and is beginning its marriage with blockchain by providing user incentives within our product. Renters can receive discounts by using our token as a down payment for a reservation and hosts can accumulate tokens by continuing to rent out their space to cash in for money or trade on an exchange. These are the utilities we plan on building into our product BEFORE our ICO and we will continue to find great uses to increase the circulation and value of it as time goes on. Also my colleagues and I are seeing the new desire of those who participate in ICOs to have the team's tokens be on a 2-3 year vesting schedule and we have decided to do that as of today and will be updating our site and whitepaper accordingly.
stan_

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:35:27 PM

At the moment my favorite ICO is #thrive this project is really very promising. Pre-ico just ended. Soon will be main toke sale.
Also waiting for te-food ICO. This project will change future .
Here list of next top ICO. dock, Gonetwork, DML.
Regards.

Lunaar

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:54:17 PM

i have invested in Ethereum and enjoying every penny even at this day.
at the moment the BESt ico BY FAR is BItcoin-Bank.io

why ?

simply because its impossible to be on the loosing side of the market ounce you are A Bankkler Grin Grin Grin

other than that Crypterium is good
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:04:28 AM

So far since i joined the cryptoworld, and i have learn things since then, my favorite ICO still will be VLB, since 2017 when they start the project and now they relaunch it again with new realistic softcap and hardcap, it is getting more attractive to me, i know that this is only a personal opinion and you guys may trash it, but learn it first at https://vlb.io/ before you guys denying what i am saying.
GeorgiaCoin

Activity: 275

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:13:45 AM

Seems Credit is the one we should watch, so much hype has been built for a long time. Their off-chain engine process seems different from other DEX we have now.
UFO2018

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:41:55 AM

My favorite ICO is Myriads.IO and sentinel chain right now, to be honest. First one is related to machine learning and 2nd one is to sell cows Smiley Please check their websites, you will have more interesting information.
Fergal Rodriguez

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:43:22 AM

because I like their project of using blockchain to give transparency to suply chain of food. good luck Smiley
rajkr

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:55:16 AM

In my opinion cindicator, antshare and OMG were the best. My friend made 30x profit from them.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:58:41 AM

I am curious to know what is the best ICO you invested and why you like it.

I like Adbank ICO program, give me more profit than my analyze. I believe bank concept is more acceptable than another ideas ( besides technology ). Most ICO with bank concept success with their road map and sometimes reach target fast and get more member to join. Next time I'll replace more money into ICO with bank concept and I hope will success.

sull.kureen

Activity: 105
Merit: 4

https://ibb.co/XsR8nPG

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 04:59:21 AM

I love Everything that make me got a point

[https://ibb.co/QcP3YBX[/url]
dwightschultz

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:28:08 AM

So far since i joined the cryptoworld, and i have learn things since then, my favorite ICO still will be VLB, since 2017 when they start the project and now they relaunch it again with new realistic softcap and hardcap, it is getting more attractive to me, i know that this is only a personal opinion and you guys may trash it, but learn it first at https://vlb.io/ before you guys denying what i am saying.

completely agree with you at all points. since their first ICO VLB has done a huge work to make project better, new softcap and hardcap are not only the changes. i'm quite sure that such a strong team (IBM and QIWI advisors!) with a solid background will success.
shidannv

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:30:14 AM

I am curious to know what is the best ICO you invested and why you like it.
The bset is btc because it has bring me more profit than anything else, thoughn the price of it is not so high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: