Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:16:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sharpe, next easy x100 ! 4 million capitalization !  (Read 1210 times)
GOGO123 (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:15:08 AM

WOWW. If the partners writing on the site are correct, no one can keep the rise. I will examine it in more detail.

Which partners is so incredible? ? Roll Eyes

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GOGO123 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:17:41 AM

good call, its already at $20m market cap now. tho the whole market was going up obviously,and probably the volume is very low, its still very nice.

what bothers me a bit is there seems to be nobody in the team with any business experience. they will face a lot of problems.

$7,2m It's too low for a project like that  Cheesy

GOGO123 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:19:09 AM

i m search for sharpe on coinmarketcap but is not listed.

As the coin is on Bancor, it should happen in a short time I think ( some days ? )

GOGO123 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:20:52 AM

Looks like a paid schill, I would stay away from this token guys.

I have a lot of SHP but it's because I really believe in this coin...

Diffy

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:50:49 AM

Looks like a paid schill, I would stay away from this token guys.

Yeah definitely a scam. Got in with 1.5eth at ico and did only very few predictions and still got 0.055eth payout. Looks very fishy - better sell all your shp to me lol

^This also looks like a paid shill Cheesy  Time to do some research I guess.
Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:09:47 AM

Sharpe is the biggest cindicator competitor, it is now on etherdelta under the ICO price !

At the beginning they wanted to raise $ 60 million at the ICO but to pave the legal aspect the ICO was postponed and as the hardcap was not reached it was lowered to 6 million. However, they have big funds, we can see that when they announces part acquisition of leading crypto-consultancy firm AmaZix for $ 30 million ! http://www.amazix.com/

https://medium.com/sharpecapital/sharpe-capital-announces-part-acquisition-of-leading-crypto-consultancy-firm-amazix-52f61f58b47

* Strong partnerships
* Low cap
* Good team
* Exchanges soon
* Alpha update in a few days
* Monthly payment, 12th

If they follow the path that Cindicator traveled we will make x100 ( from $ 4 MM to $ 400 MM ) but PBC call the x100 on Cindicator... So... x10 000 en SHP ? We will se but it can bee amazing !  Cheesy

Good news! If so, then I will become a millionaire on Sharpe, I earned it in Bounty company. I hope your thoughts are correct and in the future, we will see an increase of x100, but you say that they are already traded on etherdelta, but I can not find them through coinmarketcap.

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:43:11 AM

Superb project, but the question is what is the use of the predictions on their platform and how do they generate revenue on their platform to pay the predictors? and how will it be sustainable?

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:14:37 AM

Solid project, very under the radar. Love monthly payouts but you need to put in the time to try and get accurate predictions.

All solid points from original poster.

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Wondervhel

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:30:14 AM

It looks good. I don't have a room for investing anymore, but I would buy it.
Looks like a serious project.
money1337

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:53:17 AM

Interesting project, I'll dig more before considering buying this. I don't think it will go 100x anytime soon but we shall see.
trobin

Activity: 177
Merit: 102

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:19:02 PM

I participated in Sharpe bounty campaign, if only for a short term. It really looks like a great project with a lot of potential. I do feel like 100x is maybe a bit too big of an ask but it's nice to see people so bullish on it. The low market cap definitely makes it an interesting prospect as does the monthly payout.

trobin

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:25:22 PM

I participated in Sharpe bounty campaign, if only for a short term. It really looks like a great project with a lot of potential. I do feel like 100x is maybe a bit too big of an ask but it's nice to see people so bullish on it. The low market cap definitely makes it an interesting prospect as does the monthly payout.

Never say never but there is a long way to go that’s true. I really don’t know why it’s still trading roughly at ico prices

The ICO wasn't really hyped and there's not a huge amount of interest in the project just yet. Let's be patient and let the dev's do their work. One that's completed I'm sure a lot of the marketing will be done for them as the word spreads.

trobin

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:52:18 PM

Never say never but there is a long way to go that’s true. I really don’t know why it’s still trading roughly at ico prices

The ICO wasn't really hyped and there's not a huge amount of interest in the project just yet. Let's be patient and let the dev's do their work. One that's completed I'm sure a lot of the marketing will be done for them as the word spreads.

The team is doing a great job, I’m confident that they will have success. 

You and me both. Hype will come once everything is released and ready. Let's hope everything can go according to plan and the roadmap can be delivered upon. With that the price will increase, while I said I don't think it will go to 100x I still have high hopes for this.

curkowski

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:00:26 PM

Where can you get SHP, are there any active airdrops or something or can I just buy it somewhere yet?
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:12:15 AM

Where can you get SHP, are there any active airdrops or something or can I just buy it somewhere yet?

I recommend bancor.network or ForkDelta. Bancor has the best liquidity, on ForkDelta you could get however better prices (sometimes).
Feel free to join the telegram chat if you have any questions Smiley

IDEX is even better. Nice UI. Not sure why more people aren't using it.

And the support is great in their telegram group

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 10:40:21 AM

I recommend bancor.network or ForkDelta. Bancor has the best liquidity, on ForkDelta you could get however better prices (sometimes).
Feel free to join the telegram chat if you have any questions Smiley
SHP needs to be added on more popular exchanges.
At the moment it's not very easy to buy this coin for the average investor.

aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:41:54 AM

I think you were too quiet about the most interesting part:
You get monthly payouts depending on your predictions on the alpha platform. This month you got 0.02-0.05$ per token. If you invested 1000$ you got 2000 tokens and 40-100$ dividends. That’s up to 10% roi in one month just for using their alpha platform and pressing one out of three buttons.

If something gives you 10% roi in one month then this project won’t stay long under the radar. I think everyone who buys in now will be very happy in a year from now. They have big plans and with the growing of their fund also the payouts will get bigger
I don't really think that such payout is a good option. This scheme is typical for HYIP projects, but if you have a perspective coin, with strong team and roadmap, ready product, you don't need such payouts, price will rise naturally
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:18:29 PM

interesting news. I will take note. but I doubt that there will be a rapid rise in the price of the token Sharpe.
It is too early to talk about this.
alaricoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:42:53 PM

I read somewhere that etherdelta has been blocked for so many days and does not allow it to operate. You may not be able to withdraw. So before transferring sharpe to delta be careful
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 12:53:12 PM

Sharpe is the biggest cindicator competitor, it is now on etherdelta under the ICO price !

At the beginning they wanted to raise $ 60 million at the ICO but to pave the legal aspect the ICO was postponed and as the hardcap was not reached it was lowered to 6 million. However, they have big funds, we can see that when they announces part acquisition of leading crypto-consultancy firm AmaZix for $ 30 million ! http://www.amazix.com/

https://medium.com/sharpecapital/sharpe-capital-announces-part-acquisition-of-leading-crypto-consultancy-firm-amazix-52f61f58b47

* Strong partnerships
* Low cap
* Good team
* Exchanges soon
* Alpha update in a few days
* Monthly payment, 12th

If they follow the path that Cindicator traveled we will make x100 ( from $ 4 MM to $ 400 MM ) but PBC call the x100 on Cindicator... So... x10 000 en SHP ? We will se but it can bee amazing !  Cheesy
Did cindicator made x100? I think its not. Well i well take a look on that sharpee as well you already provided what i am suppose to find. My initial speculation it will go x10 not x100 and what you missed is to have a summary on what sharpee's idea focus on. Im going to know more on the project anyway its interesting.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: