Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:03:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO]ERN Project 5 MILLION TOKEN AIRDROP PHASE 2  (Read 628 times)
one_world (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:46:57 PM

🚀🚀ERN Project 5 MILLION TOKEN AIRDROP PHASE 2🚀🚀

AIRDROP: Phase 2 for first 10000 participants
ERN PROJECT – Two nascent development, powered by one cryptocurrency.
1. ListERN Audio Sharing Platform.
2. Mindé Technology On The Go.

___
Airdrop Rules
___

The following rules should be observed to qualify in the airdrop and get Free ERN tokens. Action 1 is required to perform in order to receive the rewards.

1: Fill in the airdrop form and follow the instructions (this is mandatory to track other actions)

2: Join ERN Project group in Telegram – (Required: fill in your Telegram username – starts with @ in registration form).

3: Follow ERN Project on Medium + Max clap any post (Required: fill in your Medium Profile link in registration form)

4: Subscribe ERN Project on Reddit + Upvote + share our post tier 2 private presale post (Required: fill in your reddit profile link registration form)

5: Register on our website: ERN Project

For Project related questions, please visit our ANN Thread

You can also join our ongoing BOUNTY: Bounty Campaign Thread
and Gleam limited time competition Nano ledger and ERN token rewards

Rules:

• Please make sure you joined/subscribed our official networks.
  • Unsubscribing from one of the social networks you registered for the airdrop prior to token distribution will exclude you from the entire airdrop
  • Airdrop is open until end of ICO - Max number of participants for Phase 2 is 10000.
  • First 10000 people respecting the rules of the airdrop will be eligible to receive the tokens

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iamgenie

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:23:27 PM

If I joined in the airdrop phase 1, can I join and will I still qualify for the phase 2?
Artezija

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:07:35 PM

it is not entirely clear why on the site of this project, in addition to the player, this product also has MINDÉ POCKET MINER? airdrop - "error 404"  Huh
atejeanelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:18:02 AM

If I joined in the airdrop phase 1, can I join and will I still qualify for the phase 2?

You can join in on both since they have different social media task and rule.
atejeanelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:24:05 AM

it is not entirely clear why on the site of this project, in addition to the player, this product also has MINDÉ POCKET MINER? airdrop - "error 404"  Huh

Hello. Airdrop on website is already closed hence you are getting that message.

And yes, i addition to the audio player, we also have Mindé pocket miner.

Ern’s vision is to create a balanced ecosystem between advertisers, listeners, platform users, sponsors and creators where everyone is happy and earning.

They have this mission of providing two nascent development powered by one cryptocurrency, ERN token:

LISTERN AUDIO SHARING PLATFORM

Introducing ListERN Platform-a revolutionary audio platform that supports songs, voice clips, podcasts, audio books, etc. ListERN uses Blockchain technology for an even distribution of revenues as rewards between advertisers, viewers and publishers. The ListERN audio sharing platform offers a new ecosystem that empowers viewers, advertisers and publishers to create, share and listen to the audios while earning ERN tokens within the ecosystem.

MINDÉ POCKET MINER

Mindé Pocket Miner is out of the box, simple and straightforward device. For our flagship product, we design its shape and form achieve elegance simplicity while maintaining its internal components. The case, which will be in cobalt black, will be sturdy, stylish and functional. Our minimalist approach when it comes to design will make our project stand out and compete with high-end handheld devices. Depending on the demand, the team may come out with limited edition metallic casings.It has a built in microSD card, touchscreen interface, camera and battery as a powerbank. It is also a cold storage or wallet for tokens and cryptocurrencies, with WiFi and Bluetooth capability.

Our BTT ANN Thread link:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4420842

shadi555

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:51:09 AM

I have joined the airdrop!
hoangvandung73

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:57:24 PM

Hello. Airdrop on website is already closed hence you are getting that message.

And yes, i addition to the audio player, we also have Mindé pocket miner.

Ern’s vision is to create a balanced ecosystem between advertisers, listeners, platform users, sponsors and creators where everyone is happy and earning.

They have this mission of providing two nascent development powered by one cryptocurrency, ERN token:
eudestj2017@gmail.com

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:05:33 AM

#proof of authentication
 Telegram login: @Eudes2018
 Twitter Profile link: https://twitter.com/EudesCarvalho9
 Facebook Profile Link: https://www.facebook.com/eudesgsc
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: