Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:35:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best 2-month investment  (Read 1685 times)
yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:58:58 AM

I have some money not more than two months later. In which coin should I invest? I searched to find my answer, but advices are for long-term investment.

KNC
Neblio
Monaco
Ethereum
ADA

I believe any of these will perform well in 2 months from now, but if 2 months from the date you posted, it might be less Tongue
what about the development of the Monaco project? I forgot about its. I've always seen tenx as a more successful project. Centra was a complete scam. Sad

ada is it's a developing project. ADA hasn't yet actively set up its chains. I have an investment. I'm waiting for.    Cool
kuah bakso

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:54:41 AM

you can trade in altcoin like ethereum, doge, wafes or others that have cheap price, I am sure after btc rise then all altcoin will go up
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:25:15 AM

I have some money not more than two months later. In which coin should I invest? I searched to find my answer, but advices are for long-term investment.

two months aren't long term in crypto. It's a bit short-mid term snd my best pick for this are low priced coin like ada, nem and stellar.
lagista

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:27:40 AM

two months aren't long term in crypto. It's a bit short-mid term snd my best pick for this are low priced coin like ada, nem and stellar.
the coins are good for short-term investments, you can earn profits from stellar coins, but I still recommend you buy a little ethereum because ethereum can be done for short term trading.
Shamsher19

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:16:35 AM

For short term you can only make money by trade not by hold money for 2 months and for long term only safe coin i would like to recommend you (safe-top20 currency)
Gizaza

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:40:41 PM

Invest to ICOS. According to analysis tokens of exchanges give good gains. For example there is lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:59:14 PM

the time is very limited but it can be the best investment ETH for you. now take ETH with your capital. and you can join the quality ICO.

if you extend the time a little more, you will receive a more efficient investment.
[As]

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:19:58 PM

If i understand you correctly, you want to invest for long term but no more than 2 months? 2 months is very short time, ut can't be considered as long term.
A cryptocurrency might be high today and then you wake up the next day to find it dying.

So you can identify cryptocurrencies that will survive into the future yourself. The market is damn volatile and when you allow suggestions, everybody is marketing their own cryptocurrency everywhere, so you end up getting what many people use but not what might truly survive in the long term. So make your own decision by knowing what makes a cryptocurrency survive for long.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:29:02 PM

the time is very limited but it can be the best investment ETH for you. now take ETH with your capital. and you can join the quality ICO.

if you extend the time a little more, you will receive a more efficient investment.
I agree. In the next 2 months, ethereum will surely grow.

keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:45:25 PM

I think that by market obsevation and down that we have now he has some chances to earn a lot investing even in first ten coins cause if market will start to recover those coins will go to the moon at the beggining.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
tylerik1

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:57:45 PM

I can tell you some good investments, but I prefer to hold them for at least one year. I started to hold Modum, Neumark and some Ethereum. All coins will grow p in the future. Modum and Neumark are very new and still in early stages and a lot of upcoming news are waiting!

Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:27:22 PM

2 months is not to be considered as long term scheme but still enough to have earning in such period. A smart choice of coins might bring you that cause we know how market moves every seconds. You may consider XRP, Ada and eth for long term investment, 6 months to 1 year you might see a good profit from them.
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:29:23 PM

2 months in this downmarket, it has to be EOS https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/eos

Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:43:28 PM

Investing on crypto with a short hard set deadline is not recommended.  It compounds your risk tremendously.

BEWARE!

I hope you listened to me.
Maloramo

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:57:45 PM

Do not invest if you have only 2 months. You should be prepared to hold the altcoins for at least a year. Or even a few years.
numizmat

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:17:24 PM

Here is an interesting review with top 5 list of ICOs to invest in the nearest two months, most seem really trustworthy and profitable (see more details on each of them in the review): https://www.cryptocoindude.com/icos-april-may-2018/
1. London Crypto Currency Exchange (LCCX)
2. Truegame
3. BitRewards
4. Minerva
5. XTRD
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:21:56 PM

Currently, investing in the short term is very unprofitable. As we see now the market is in decline. I think we need to think about a different plan of action.
doge_shit666

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:53:45 AM

I think that investing in a short time can not be profitable for you because it can be risky. If you want to make a good profit, you have to invest in the most valuable and marketable altcoin, widely used by many.
biuifyus

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 05:59:17 AM

I suggest you don't invest in crypto currencies, because not all investments will pay off. And no one knows when the market will grow and when. And you can't spend more than two months, so not investing is the best option.
tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:08:24 AM

just calm down the market will definitely turn towards a good price. and at a price that is going down very sharply we should use to get profit if the price back up again including stellar and nem. be patient and just wait

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: