Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:00:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Proper TA for day trading on Bitmex  (Read 350 times)
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:39:59 AM

I think the first thing you should do is study the basics fundamental. Be able to understand the main advantages and disadvantages of major projects. Know what makes the price move up or down.

For example, recently we had the case of Decred pumping a lot because it would be listed on Binance. You must understand what makes the price move by reason and how much this can be relevant in each project. You have to understand what can make the price fall too much too and where you can get that information fast.

The second part is to understand the psychology behind the market. This is much more important than most people think it is. Reading a few books about it will help you better shape your vision. Where do you want to go, how do you want to get there and how much do you want to risk it. I recommend the book: The Zurich Axioms

The third, is the basics about stop loss, arbitrage, tools etc. This is critical if you want to operate on Bitmex

The last part is about understanding graphs and indicators. You should read about the indicators, why they exist, what they wanna show.

Read this = investopedia This is the basic thing you should know.
Read about RSI, moving averages, trend lines, candlesticks, up and downwards channels, bull flags, breakouts and wedges. Those terms you should dominate.

After you understand this, you could start to trade. Trade and lose is the best teacher ever. Bitmex is the best to trade, you could use my referral link if you do not have an account there yet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:33:47 AM

I am not good on trading and still learning. You can find useful resources here in trading discussion page and i found some that i already save it as bookmark when practising some technical analysis. You may click these link below for TA and FA ideas. Trading is not an easy task and it may take a year before you can call yourself a professional trader but don't be tired of learning  Wink

Obiwankenodium
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 10:27:44 AM

There is a guy named Crypto Cred and I think these are the best tutorials out there: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBaU9NXRPjkLGgJy-M7RPCw
He really explains TA and various indicators in layman's terms. You can start with the risk management video because that's the first thing you need to study. Also there is a check list and step-by-step instructions on what to look at and how to plan a trade. He posts a lot on Twitter too. I have spent some time looking for tutorials and this one was the best for me. Honestly I don't know why he's still not charging money for that.
He is great indeed. I also like @Tradermayne at twitter, you can also watch his youtube videos with good information about orderblocks. Or search for the hashtag #tmtatips for his ta tips.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: