Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:46:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TOKEN TO ETH  (Read 177 times)
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 04:04:34 AM

Do I need to change all my coins to ETH or hold the coins until their price go up? What will be the best option for now?
I think you need distinguish what's a good coin to hold and speculative coin to sell intimately when price go up  Grin
I think you should buy eth now at dip price  Grin

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
europesss

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:09:54 AM

I have changed mine into Tether at the starting of this big dump. I am pleased with my decision, I can get more tokens with the same money.
I mean USDT is a choice .
rbt

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:11:35 AM

Do I need to change all my coins to ETH or hold the coins until their price go up? What will be the best option for now?
It depends on what coins that you have, if there's a good potential why you change to Ethereum?
ETH has a great potential and second to bitcoin good for long term.
But I advice to you if you're coins have a potential it's better to hold both ETH and your coin.

The answer to this question actually resides from the reason for acquiring those coins... it is supposed we buy some coins because we love the project behind them and we believe their price will increase over time, right? During this dip, most of the coins dropped their value more then Ethereum, so it seems not a good idea to sell them right now.
Aeotx

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:15:46 AM

It's depends on what token that you have, ethereum have a great potential that good to invest for long term, but if your token has a good potential to grow that will give you a profit, it depends on you if hold your coins or change to ETH.
Tanmoy98

Activity: 325

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:50:50 AM

I think token is better than Eth.Eth price is dump now because of coincheck hacking.So Holding token is best process.
Duzenn

Activity: 252

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:02:03 AM

It depends on what altcoin you own, and the cost of buying altcoin.

The most important thing is how long you intend to hold ETH.

thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:57:22 AM

be dynamic do not hold just eth. hold some other token as well. you can check for the chart of the token you are holding and see how well they have done in the past. this will give you confidence over them
rudyrista123

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:04:57 AM

It all depends on what token you have, you must first analyze whether the token has a big chance in the future. if it is better you hold it. but if not better immediately exchange to Ethereum because ethereum price more stable.
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:08:34 AM

I think it is not required, because all coins are dropping including ETH. then why you want to change to ETH?  Better keep for some more time. once the coins value go up then you can change.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: