Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:08:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH  (Read 628600 times)
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 09:33:27 PM

I'm trying to withdraw both ETH and BTC and all my tries were unsuccessful so far, kinda basic stuff. Both got cancelled after being on hold for hours. I got their emails about the withdrawal but no link was sent to approve the transaction either. I've already contacted their support and they don't answer either.

Say what you will about Poloniex (and even Bittrex which is a very nice underestimated exchange) but in more than a year nothing like this ever happened to me at those. I'm only there just to trade Iconomi but I'll getting my business elsewhere as soon as I can if this is how they operate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dargo
Legendary

Activity: 1820

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 12:28:15 AM

Has anyone had a response recently from Kraken support as I've been waiting more than a fortnight to get a simple money transfer completed.

So currently my deposit is being withheld for no apparent reason and this level of support is unacceptable.

I'll PM the moderator and hopefully get a more positive response.

Got your PM and alerted support to your tickets.

Credit where it's due as Dargo has escalated my case and hopefully it will be processed shortly.

I've been using Kraken for a while and it's been one of the few exchanges where I can trade sterling in any volume so this is an unfortunate delay at a time I was hoping to make use of the recently announced buying services but we'll see.

I think this issue needs addressing maybe with a statement as it appears Kraken are having major issues with Paycash GBP/USD money deposits and the service has now been suspended!

I'm still waiting for a deposit to be completed and my bank have not been able to get a response either.

So what's going on behind the scenes?

I saw recently that the Daimler group have acquired PayCash Europe is this related and causing the delays?

I'll look into this - if you have a support ticket you are waiting for a reply to, please DM me the ticket number.
Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 12:32:20 AM

Please consider adding BitcoinPlus [XBC] to Bittrex.We are no 200 on coinmarketcap and listed with coinpayments and cointopay.We also are listed on Poloniex,cryptopia and coinexchange.   

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1066201.0

Is there a voting process on KRAKEN to get coins added?

We don't add coins by popular vote, but if you want to suggest a coin you would like to see us list, we do take suggestions into consideration.
Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 12:38:43 AM

Hi guys,
Sorry I need a bit of help with kraken's "conditional close" function...
Say I want to sell all my bitcoins for USD when price is 1100, and then I want to "buy back" bitcoins when price is reaching again 1000 (assuming price will drop once USD 1000 hit).
Is it possible to do this using conditional close ?
Thanks for your precious help.

Yes, you can do this with the conditional close order. One simple way is to make the primary order a limit sell order at 1100 and make the conditional close order a limit buy at 1000.
Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 12:49:32 AM

If you have a Fidor bank account can you make instant deposits and withdrawals to the Kraken through it? The Kraken has a Fidor bank account, and a reddit post claims deposits/withdrawals between Kraken and Fidor are instant. Can anyone confirm it please?

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/4tyr95/instant_depositwithdrawal_on_kraken/

yes, you can do Fidor-Fidor transactions to transfer funds between your Fidor account and your Kraken account. It's not quite instant, but usually only takes about 5 mins or so. Also, the first time you do a transfer this way it will take much longer because there are some things we have to check manually in order to whitelist your account for these kind of transfers.
Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 12:50:41 AM

I'm trying to withdraw both ETH and BTC and all my tries were unsuccessful so far, kinda basic stuff. Both got cancelled after being on hold for hours. I got their emails about the withdrawal but no link was sent to approve the transaction either. I've already contacted their support and they don't answer either.

Say what you will about Poloniex (and even Bittrex which is a very nice underestimated exchange) but in more than a year nothing like this ever happened to me at those. I'm only there just to trade Iconomi but I'll getting my business elsewhere as soon as I can if this is how they operate.

Please make a support ticket about this and PM me the ticket number so I can make sure support looks into it for you.
klama98

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 06:39:58 AM

Hi guys,
Sorry I need a bit of help with kraken's "conditional close" function...
Say I want to sell all my bitcoins for USD when price is 1100, and then I want to "buy back" bitcoins when price is reaching again 1000 (assuming price will drop once USD 1000 hit).
Is it possible to do this using conditional close ?
Thanks for your precious help.

Yes, you can do this with the conditional close order. One simple way is to make the primary order a limit sell order at 1100 and make the conditional close order a limit buy at 1000.

thanks Dargo for your fast support Smiley
BitcoinPlusBus
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 07:38:11 AM

Please consider adding BitcoinPlus [XBC] to Bittrex.We are no 200 on coinmarketcap and listed with coinpayments and cointopay.We also are listed on Poloniex,cryptopia and coinexchange.   

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1066201.0

Is there a voting process on KRAKEN to get coins added?

We don't add coins by popular vote, but if you want to suggest a coin you would like to see us list, we do take suggestions into consideration.

Coin Name:Bitcoinplus  Symbol:XBC

Technical Specs

POW Algorithm :X13. Block reward is currently Zero - Note Proof of Work is used only to secure the network where necessary.

POS Stake Reward :20% Annually. (Calculated per 365 days)

Minimum Stake Age :12 hours (Coins must be in the wallet for 12 hours before being eligible for Staking)

Coin Reward Maturity:110 Blocks (Once newly created coins have reached 110 block confirmations they will become spendable)

Block Time:60 Seconds

https://github.com/bitcoinplusorg/xbcwalletsource

www.bitcoinplus.org/

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_xbc

-----------------------------------------

mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 02:43:00 PM

Please make a support ticket about this and PM me the ticket number so I can make sure support looks into it for you.

Sent. Almost two days now waiting for support replies and the whole week trying to withdraw without success, completely ridiculous. Deposit went pretty smooth though.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 05:08:48 PM

Had 520, 502, and 504 Cloudflare errors (used two browsers, + mobile phone), while trading seems to be continuing??
Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 05:11:41 PM

Had 520, 502, and 504 cloudflare errors (used two browsers), while trading seems to be continuing??

We're working to restore access to the site. Trading via API is still possible, but the performance is degraded. The best place to get updates is by following our status page.

https://status.kraken.com/
mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 05:56:32 PM

Had 520, 502, and 504 cloudflare errors (used two browsers), while trading seems to be continuing??

We're working to restore access to the site. Trading via API is still possible, but the performance is degraded. The best place to get updates is by following our status page.

https://status.kraken.com/

Got my coins out just in time it seems, thanks for your help if you had anything to do with it, support got back to me a couple of hours ago before all the chaos.
Lisk_beginner

Activity: 649
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 10:32:59 PM

Hello,

Tuesday, I made a deposit two days ago, but the funds are still not available. Normally, the funds are crédited fastly..

I have already sent a mail this morning.

Have a great day
Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 10:44:32 PM

Hello,

Tuesday, I made a deposit two days ago, but the funds are still not available. Normally, the funds are crédited fastly..

I have already sent a mail this morning.

Have a great day

If you send me your support ticket number I can look into it for you.
Cointraveller

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 12:03:15 AM

Has anybody got withdraw orders going through? I'm trying to take out my coin but getting permission denied.

Edit: EUR withdrawals has the same issue.

Thanks
Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 01:49:53 AM

Has anybody got withdraw orders going through? I'm trying to take out my coin but getting permission denied.

Thanks

There isn't a general issue with withdrawals, so create a support ticket and we'll look at your account.
Cointraveller

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 11:28:56 AM

Thanks

There isn't a general issue with withdrawals, so create a support ticket and we'll look at your account.

Thanks Dargo for getting back to me. I submitted a report but no response as of yet - is there much of a backlog? I've been with kraken for quite a while and haven't had this issue before so it's rather worrying to see the "permission denied" message.
Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 07:16:17 PM

Thanks

Thanks Dargo for getting back to me. I submitted a report but no response as of yet - is there much of a backlog? I've been with kraken for quite a while and haven't had this issue before so it's rather worrying to see the "permission denied" message.

If you PM me your ticket number I'll escalate your ticket with support.
btcTreuhand

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 09:59:50 AM

DIRE WARNING!

Kraken put my EUR-withdrawal on HOLD - 10 days ago and plays on time not releasing it!

I saw this "HOLD" 4 days after I initated the withdrawal (I would NEVER expect it as I used the same account I was using many times before) and contacted the support.

I'm using kraken since 2014... 5 days ago support told me that my documents used to verify Tier3 expired in 2015 and I had to supply new identity proof. I should supply the picture-proof (even though I'm neither from US, DE nor JP)

Anyway, I did as I was asked to do, but there is no possibility to upload it, the exchange-pgp key is not usable for the support and it took 3 days until I received a link where to get the support's PGP key. (the exchanges is on the website, I used that but the support "could not decrypt")

I was so pissed by kraken destroying all trust from me that I accidentally sent the ID-picture and answer to question un-encrypted at first.

The support ("William") wrote back that he has it decrypted by someone else and than they will see how to continue. But I send it un-encrypted by my fault. I send the same encrypted then, but supprt had all he needed already un-encrypted.

I send all information asked for, one time un-encrypted, one time encryted - but still kraken holds thousands of MY Euros does not want to release them... until... until?

My questions:
1. when ID-information is needed to be updated, why you take my money to ENFORCE this but then do not hurry AT ALL to get it done?

Wouldn't it be correct to either block the account until the information is presented - so trading cannot take place, but withdraw is possible - or just simply ask for it and keep the account as it is? It was OK trading for 3 years, no information changed, but now kraken needs to put MY MONEY on HOLD to then have LOTS OF TIME to "make the impression to check the ID-information"?

2. I have been customer of kraken from beginning of 2014. My ID-card that was scanned in 2014 and expired in 2015, this does not mean that I changed my identity.
Anyway nothing happened, I was exchanging 1-4 times per month and now, 2nd of February 2017, I just exchanged like the many times before and wanted to withdraw TO THE SAME bank-ACCOUNT that I have been using since many months with kraken!

Nothing changed, same proceedure as I did many times - BUT this time, my money was put on HOLD, to enforce receiving information from me that could be delivered without HOLDING MY FUNDS.

BUT KRAKEN HAS PUT MY MONEY ON HOLD - since 10 days now. The support is extremely BAD and slow. I receive ONE (1) answer per 24 hours but my money is still "ON HOLD".

I had a lot of trust in kraken, that is all gone by now. It looks to my like the MTGox-case. They simply took my money and starting to argue some sh*t.

Once again:
I'm tier 3, registered and ID-prooved in 2014. 4 days ago, I supplied all information asked for - three times (taking 3 days because of kraken!!) - but my money is still on hold.

I must assume that kraken is taking the "MTGox-way" and this WARN ALL PEOPLE: DO NOT USE KRAKEN! THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT REASON and keep it!

Do not use kraken, it's behaviour is customer-unfriendly. If there was really some information needed, they can ASK FOR IT WITHOUT KEEPING MY MONEY.
If I would NOT deliver the necessary information, they could block me from further trading on kraken.

BUT, there is NO reason to HOLD MY MONEY other than that they DO NOT HAVE IT / want to steal it or have stolen it already.
Most likely they try to find stupid reasons to put withdrawals on hold because they are bankrupt.

I will inform you about further steps.

BS
Withdrawal ACCXMUK-XB4HD7-UMVSHM
User-Id: AA45 N84G GNHY N33Y
Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 06:12:58 PM

DIRE WARNING!

Kraken put my EUR-withdrawal on HOLD - 10 days ago and plays on time not releasing it!

I saw this "HOLD" 4 days after I initated the withdrawal (I would NEVER expect it as I used the same account I was using many times before) and contacted the support.

I'm using kraken since 2014... 5 days ago support told me that my documents used to verify Tier3 expired in 2015 and I had to supply new identity proof. I should supply the picture-proof (even though I'm neither from US, DE nor JP)

Anyway, I did as I was asked to do, but there is no possibility to upload it, the exchange-pgp key is not usable for the support and it took 3 days until I received a link where to get the support's PGP key. (the exchanges is on the website, I used that but the support "could not decrypt")

I was so pissed by kraken destroying all trust from me that I accidentally sent the ID-picture and answer to question un-encrypted at first.

The support ("William") wrote back that he has it decrypted by someone else and than they will see how to continue. But I send it un-encrypted by my fault. I send the same encrypted then, but supprt had all he needed already un-encrypted.

I send all information asked for, one time un-encrypted, one time encryted - but still kraken holds thousands of MY Euros does not want to release them... until... until?

My questions:
1. when ID-information is needed to be updated, why you take my money to ENFORCE this but then do not hurry AT ALL to get it done?

Wouldn't it be correct to either block the account until the information is presented - so trading cannot take place, but withdraw is possible - or just simply ask for it and keep the account as it is? It was OK trading for 3 years, no information changed, but now kraken needs to put MY MONEY on HOLD to then have LOTS OF TIME to "make the impression to check the ID-information"?

2. I have been customer of kraken from beginning of 2014. My ID-card that was scanned in 2014 and expired in 2015, this does not mean that I changed my identity.
Anyway nothing happened, I was exchanging 1-4 times per month and now, 2nd of February 2017, I just exchanged like the many times before and wanted to withdraw TO THE SAME bank-ACCOUNT that I have been using since many months with kraken!

Nothing changed, same proceedure as I did many times - BUT this time, my money was put on HOLD, to enforce receiving information from me that could be delivered without HOLDING MY FUNDS.

BUT KRAKEN HAS PUT MY MONEY ON HOLD - since 10 days now. The support is extremely BAD and slow. I receive ONE (1) answer per 24 hours but my money is still "ON HOLD".

I had a lot of trust in kraken, that is all gone by now. It looks to my like the MTGox-case. They simply took my money and starting to argue some sh*t.

Once again:
I'm tier 3, registered and ID-prooved in 2014. 4 days ago, I supplied all information asked for - three times (taking 3 days because of kraken!!) - but my money is still on hold.

I must assume that kraken is taking the "MTGox-way" and this WARN ALL PEOPLE: DO NOT USE KRAKEN! THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT REASON and keep it!

Do not use kraken, it's behaviour is customer-unfriendly. If there was really some information needed, they can ASK FOR IT WITHOUT KEEPING MY MONEY.
If I would NOT deliver the necessary information, they could block me from further trading on kraken.

BUT, there is NO reason to HOLD MY MONEY other than that they DO NOT HAVE IT / want to steal it or have stolen it already.
Most likely they try to find stupid reasons to put withdrawals on hold because they are bankrupt.

I will inform you about further steps.

BS
Withdrawal ACCXMUK-XB4HD7-UMVSHM
User-Id: AA45 N84G GNHY N33Y

We're sorry for the delayed responses - support is currently slow due to a heavy volume of tickets. In some cases we have to ask our clients to provide stronger evidence of identity and clarify how they are using the account and we cannot release funds until we have this updated information. If you sent the ID confirmation photo unencrypted as an attachment, I don't see this attachment in the ticket. We did get the encrypted version and will decrypt it as soon as possible (only a few people have access to our key, so this step can take some time). We could have been more helpful to assist you in sending us the ID confirmation photo and I also think we may need to clarify the question we have about how you are using the account. So I agree that you didn't get the best service in this case. We are working to resolve your issue as soon as possible, but unfortunately it's going to take some more time.
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: