Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:56:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH  (Read 628597 times)
mescalito

Activity: 349
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:27:45 PM

20 days sepa deposit on hold. Tier 4 verified. Then they finally reply and say my account will be closed in 24 hours. No explaination. Have to withdraw my funds within 24 hours but yes they are still on hold. Been a customer for years.  Good riddance. You suck Kraken

I see I can consider my money to be gone and move on. Another exchange that stiffed me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FlensGold
Legendary

Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:23:33 PM

I sent another EUR payment using fidor about 2h ago, just as I often do.
After some minutes my deposit showed up as "Recent Deposits" with the status "Success" although it had not been credited so I could spend the EUR. This is just normal, it often takes some minutes from "Success" to being credited so I can use them.
Somehow this time the payment no longer shows up under "Recent Deposits" and has also not been credited. This is conerning and new to me. I created a Ticket (378632) hoping that someone could help in this matter.
jeffytune

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Peace not piece.

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:56:45 PM

^^ You people are amazing.

First jump into crooked ship then come here crying for help.

Why you don't get to know about the exchange before depositing.
FlensGold
Legendary

Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:17:21 PM

^^ You people are amazing.

First jump into crooked ship then come here crying for help.

Why you don't get to know about the exchange before depositing.
I am using them since years and never had bigger problems. Furthermore I use it because I can send money from my bank account to them within 30 minutes (normally).
Dargo
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:05:50 PM

Sorry I haven't replied in a while, but I have been keeping up with raising the priority on ticket numbers posted here and by DM. Keep in mind that it can still take a while to hear back from support even if the priority is raised, so it will help speed things up but is not an instant fix.

I'll catch up on replies to comments now, but won't have time to respond to everything. As I've said before, we are hiring new support and verification staff and training them as fast as we can to address the recent huge increase in demand for our service. Many clients are waiting an unacceptably long time to get help and we are working hard to improve on this. Keep in mind that social media tends to strongly filter out the good experiences and you only hear about the bad. Our team is helping thousands of clients every day, but we have a ways to go yet before we can help everyone more promptly.
Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:07:18 PM

After some minutes my deposit showed up as "Recent Deposits" with the status "Success" although it had not been credited so I could spend the EUR. This is just normal, it often takes some minutes from "Success" to being credited so I can use them.
Somehow this time the payment no longer shows up under "Recent Deposits" and has also not been credited. This is conerning and new to me. I created a Ticket (378632) hoping that someone could help in this matter.

I checked and this is resolved - the name did not come through in the transfer for some reason so it was held up due to that.
mescalito

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:07:28 PM

20 days sepa deposit on hold. Tier 4 verified. Then they finally reply and say my account will be closed in 24 hours. No explaination. Have to withdraw my funds within 24 hours but yes they are still on hold. Been a customer for years.  Good riddance. You suck Kraken

I see I can consider my money to be gone and move on. Another exchange that stiffed me.
Maybe there is some hope. They wrote
Sorry that you haven't received a reply to this support ticket yet.

We have seen a huge wave of incoming support requests and it is currently taking us several days to respond.

We want to apologize for the slow service and to let you know that we are working around the clock to ensure everyone receives a response as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.
Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:17:16 PM

We have seen a huge wave of incoming support requests and it is currently taking us several days to respond.

We want to apologize for the slow service and to let you know that we are working around the clock to ensure everyone receives a response as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.

If you think @Bestrates account was closed with funds in it that's not the case - the funds were released, client withdrew, then the account was closed. Unfortunately in some cases we have to close accounts and for compliance reasons cannot share the reason for closure.

If you post your support ticket number here or send it by DM, I can alert support to it (sorry if I missed it, but just did a quick check and do not see any ticket number from you).
mescalito

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:30:44 PM

If you think @Bestrates account was closed with funds in it that's not the case - the funds were released, client withdrew, then the account was closed. Unfortunately in some cases we have to close accounts and for compliance reasons cannot share the reason for closure.

If you post your support ticket number here or send it by DM, I can alert support to it (sorry if I missed it, but just did a quick check and do not see any ticket number from you).
It's #367066
Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:34:09 PM

Sadly I have yet another tale to tell about Kraken support.  Until searching for an outlet for my frustrations I had no idea that this thread existed or that Kraken had caused problems to so many people.  I deposited a large sum of fiat (well into 5 figures) to my Kraken account by SWIFT transfer last week.  It arrived but it was put on hold so I opened a ticket to find out what happened (#359454).  On Monday I had a reply asking me why the sending account and Kraken accounts are in different names.  But they are both the same and I told them so.  Then Rei replied with this: "My apologies. I just noticed that was apart of your address. I will send this now to our payments team to release your transaction. They will be in touch.".  That last message was more than 48 hours ago.

So Kraken have admitted it was their error, but it is now more than two days later and I am still waiting for my funds to be released.  There is no phone number to call, and no online chat.  I have sent two further replies to the ticket, but to no avail.  If anybody from Kraken is monitoring this please help.  I know it is less than a week since the transfer arrived, and that is nothing compared to the experiences of some other unfortunates here, but I find it hard to accept any delay greater than 24 hours when Kraken admit to have made the error in the first place.

I checked and this was not our fault. The name field on the payment was blank and our system correctly held it for that reason. The agent was just explaining that they didn't notice your name appeared in a different field. I escalated the ticket and we'll resolve it as soon as we can. But we have to be careful and make sure the name is in a field that is only controlled by the bank and cannot be easily edited by the customer (since in that case the customer could put in any name they wish). So we can't necessarily release a deposit immediately if the name appears in a different field.
Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:20:54 PM

An open letter to Kraken:

Hi guys!

I've been your customer since day one. My first post in this topic is on page 5 Wink I waited patiently to be verified while you were getting your house in order back in September 2013. Was totally understanding that KYC & AML policies were important. Since no one wanted you to get your bank accounts frozen like some other exchanges that were careless about regulatory compliance.

Also, waiting a few days to get my ticket resolved wasn't that bad. You were understaffed and the trade volume was low, you were still burning start-up money since the fees couldn't possibly cover your costs.

So I loved your exchange, since it was the only one that allowed me to trade the LTC/EUR pair. Quick and cheap SEPA deposits/withdrawals also made my trading experience much better.

Fast forward to 2017. Your trading volume is amazing. Much higher than Bitstamp. That's right, you're bigger than Stamp now! It's way past time to start acting like it. I'm reading posts in this topic and I'm horrified. I also hear from people I know who have been waiting for WEEKS to get a response on the tickets they opened (on-hold deposits, verifications). So I know these posts here are not isolated cases. Frankly I'm surprised there aren't more of them. 24h is the absolute maximum a customer should wait for a response. There should be no need to bump ticket via social media.

The second thing is your website/API performance. Every single time there is a huge move on the market, you go limp. Servers are cheap. I know you're constantly upgrading, but not nearly enough. Also, seriously consider ditching CloudFlare.

I've been more or less a happy customer for the last 4 years, but I am starting to reconsider my options. I'm seriously worried that you may fail me and the support will be non existent.

Thanks for the feedback. We agree that under 24 hours for support response would be ideal and clients shouldn't have to request escalation at all. But it's easier said than done. We are working hard to scale up support and verification capacity. We are also working to improve the tech, which has been improving behind the scenes even though it doesn't seem like it because the volume just keeps ramping up to new record levels. Top priority is a complete overhaul of the trade engine which we hope to roll out sometime in the coming weeks, but no definite ETA. We know we are losing some business because of these issues and absolutely are doing something about it, but it takes time.
Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:24:56 PM

why this now kraken not support withdraw and deposit USD use bank transfer wire
USD deposit and withdraw only use USDT

Not sure what you are talking about. We do support USD deposits and withdrawals in addition to USDT. In most case you need to be verified to tier 3 in order to see bank funding options and USD funding is not available in all countries.
mescalito

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:26:19 PM

Thanks, my deposit has been credited! The cause of the delay lied in a problem with diacritics in my name, so it wasn't credited automatically. I'll contact my bank about this issue to prevent that from happening in the future.
Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:28:29 PM

They can't make their mind up with GNO though. First email said "reduced to 0.004". today it says "reduced to 0.005"   Grin Huh Roll Eyes

This needs updating too: https://support.kraken.com/hc/en-us/articles/201893608-What-are-the-withdrawal-fees-

You are confusing two different things - the "reduced to 0.004" regards the fee for creating a GNO deposit address, and the "reduced to 0.005" regards the fee for withdrawing GNO.
Sa1Crypto

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:53:41 PM

To Ann (Kraken)

Hi, Would you be able to tell me at what point I should contact Kraken regarding new account verification? I know there has been a bit of an increase in interest regarding Cryptos and I don't know how long the new normal waiting period is.

Thanks,
aesma

Activity: 2380
Merit: 916

fly or die

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:53:48 PM

Hello.

I have provided the documents for Tier 3 verification last Friday. When can I expect to be verified ? I will reach my monthly funding limit very soon.
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:24:32 PM

I checked and this is resolved - the name did not come through in the transfer for some reason so it was held up due to that.

that's the case since ~4 days now. Medium transaction time went from 5 minutes to ~12 hours IF the support is super fast... (after ~12 hours it is "onhold", so support is needed always)
This really sucks and of course if everyone is opening a ticket for every deposit, this delays everything even more.

So it should be one of the top priorities to solve this damn issue. No support agent was able to tell me when this will be solved...
(No need to mention other critical bugs and problems of kraken, like untouched market orders for 10 minutes and bad api and website connection...)

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
jeffytune

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Peace not piece.

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:00:01 AM

Sorry I haven't replied in a while, but I have been keeping up with raising the priority on ticket numbers posted here and by DM. Keep in mind that it can still take a while to hear back from support even if the priority is raised, so it will help speed things up but is not an instant fix.

I'll catch up on replies to comments now, but won't have time to respond to everything. As I've said before, we are hiring new support and verification staff and training them as fast as we can to address the recent huge increase in demand for our service. Many clients are waiting an unacceptably long time to get help and we are working hard to improve on this. Keep in mind that social media tends to strongly filter out the good experiences and you only hear about the bad. Our team is helping thousands of clients every day, but we have a ways to go yet before we can help everyone more promptly.

You just wasted some database space of this forum by posting that reply.

Come on man!
You should have hired and trained staff by the end of last year when momentum for price hike had already built up. If you are doing it now then you are showing that you are DUMB enough with neither foresight of exchange business nor value for your customers satisfaction.

We are looking for that day when you will come here and say oh we are hacked and we are hiring and training staff to look into security breach.

And what positive experience you are talking about?

It's your DUTY to deliver timely response and positive experience EACH AND EVERY TIME because you are earning from them.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:04:49 AM

that's the case since ~4 days now. Medium transaction time went from 5 minutes to ~12 hours IF the support is super fast... (after ~12 hours it is "onhold", so support is needed always)
This really sucks and of course if everyone is opening a ticket for every deposit, this delays everything even more.

So it should be one of the top priorities to solve this damn issue. No support agent was able to tell me when this will be solved...
(No need to mention other critical bugs and problems of kraken, like untouched market orders for 10 minutes and bad api and website connection...)
Notice how Dargo just glosses over this fact. Seriously, how the fuck does an exchange get away with this. They send email responses informing the user that they are "investigating" the problem. Fucking liars. They have known about it for years, and choose to not fix the problem.  

For the 6 time of asking.......  @Dargo. Stop being a pathetic coward and answer this......    WHAT AUTHORITY DOES KRAKEN ANSWER TO?
Khad

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:05:06 AM

Dear Kraken,

Why is your support so slow ? My account has been locked for 5 days, why does it take so long to unlock it ? Isn't there any phone number to call to reach you and resolve this issue ?

Please, I beg you, unlock my account.

Ticket Number : 368245

Regards,

Khad
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: