Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:32:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH  (Read 628597 times)
flekkelek

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:56:46 PM

I said  "eventuality I was able to log in"

I was looking for help as a newbie but I can see that in the cryptoworld, newb questions are treated with disdain by unfriendly know-it-all types.

Woah. 90% of the "help looking" noobs are fake in exchange threads, and I thought a newbie would check his withdraw history at least, and would give a little more specific description about the issue, my bad. If you really a newbie are and you will dig yourself deeper into it, you will see how manipulators work and how they want to make chaos on exchanges to lower prices, and you will know why some "know-it-all" type of guys are sceptic if they see a post like that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sgtwiggles

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:04:46 PM

Yes, I am just finding my feet in the cryptoworld. Thanks for your understanding. Smiley

I was looking at coinbase but just came across this: http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-06-13-bitcoin-wallet-coinbase-now-seizing-accounts-of-americans-total-ripoff-accounts-vanish.html

Are there any reliable exchanges?

I am considering Coinfloor.

Update on my Kraken situation....
Tried again as advised and it worked. Now says sending.
So I guess I wait 5 days before I start getting pissed off again right?  Grin
flekkelek

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:20:03 PM

Yes, I am just finding my feet in the cryptoworld. Thanks for your understanding. Smiley

I was looking at coinbase but just came across this: http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-06-13-bitcoin-wallet-coinbase-now-seizing-accounts-of-americans-total-ripoff-accounts-vanish.html

Are there any reliable exchanges?

I am considering Coinfloor.

Update on my Kraken situation....
Tried again as advised and it worked. Now says sending.
So I guess I wait 5 days before I start getting pissed off again right?  Grin
Yes. And if it works, I'd still stick to kraken, because I've never experienced any problems with SEPA withdrawals this far (last withdraw took 2 days), maybe I'm just lucky with my Bank.
Manollo

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:34:53 AM

Waiting since 9 days for SEPA withdrawal (on hold), ticket answered but without success. Anybody has a good idea what to do else?  Sad
Binitini

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:20:33 AM

Please escalate ticket no. 302211 - we are waiting for a solution since almost a month .. the account is not working since almost 2 ... so please - solve the problem!

becoin
Legendary

Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:31:29 AM

I've sent 10 more SEPA transfers, just less than 1000€ each, to Kraken yesterday (trying to fly under the radar, not sure how effective it is), my French bank took some hours to send them for some reason, still they are credited on Kraken now, so around 24h, not the shortest I've seen but nothing to complain about.

If Kraken has some kind of limits with its bank I'm not hitting it.

why do you use an UNLICENSED(illegal) exchanger(Kraken) when you have Bitstamp(a financial licensed exchanger in Europe)? Smiley

1. Why do we use UNLICENSED (illegal) currency (Bitcoin) when we have dollar and euro (financially licensed currencies in Europe)?
2. Bitstamp asked me to give them a notarized translation of the documents needed for verification. Obviously they don't have support speaking my language. Kraken have.
3. Bitstamp is a dollar exchange. If they claim they're European exchange why is their euro liquidity much less than their dollar liquidity?

1. BTC is a so called "ASSet" Smiley and nothing more. The exchanger must be licensed because they are accepting and sending fiat. It doesn't matter in exchange for...what. They can exchange fiat to shit and shit to fiat. Once they are dealing with fiat, they must have a license.

2. Bitstamp asked you for a notarized translation of the documents because the law(AML, KYC) requires that. You can easily find a legal translator in your country if you really want to "trade". It's one time verification. Same thing it may happen with any genuine forex company(if you already traded, you should know)

3. Bitstamp(or other legal exchanger) is a financial licensed company and they can exchange anything they want(currency, assets) according to their license.

What a sh!tty response... Not surprised Kraken have much larger customer base and doing much better than Bitstamp!
kordsa

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:55:09 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2017, 12:54:15 PM by kordsa

@Kraken my money is since 20 days on hold! Give my money free.ticket numbers 425565, 425570, 391044
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:13:54 PM

I've sent 10 more SEPA transfers, just less than 1000€ each, to Kraken yesterday (trying to fly under the radar, not sure how effective it is), my French bank took some hours to send them for some reason, still they are credited on Kraken now, so around 24h, not the shortest I've seen but nothing to complain about.

If Kraken has some kind of limits with its bank I'm not hitting it.

why do you use an UNLICENSED(illegal) exchanger(Kraken) when you have Bitstamp(a financial licensed exchanger in Europe)? Smiley

1. Why do we use UNLICENSED (illegal) currency (Bitcoin) when we have dollar and euro (financially licensed currencies in Europe)?
2. Bitstamp asked me to give them a notarized translation of the documents needed for verification. Obviously they don't have support speaking my language. Kraken have.
3. Bitstamp is a dollar exchange. If they claim they're European exchange why is their euro liquidity much less than their dollar liquidity?

1. BTC is a so called "ASSet" Smiley and nothing more. The exchanger must be licensed because they are accepting and sending fiat. It doesn't matter in exchange for...what. They can exchange fiat to shit and shit to fiat. Once they are dealing with fiat, they must have a license.

2. Bitstamp asked you for a notarized translation of the documents because the law(AML, KYC) requires that. You can easily find a legal translator in your country if you really want to "trade". It's one time verification. Same thing it may happen with any genuine forex company(if you already traded, you should know)

3. Bitstamp(or other legal exchanger) is a financial licensed company and they can exchange anything they want(currency, assets) according to their license.

What a sh!tty response... Not surprised Kraken have much larger customer base and doing much better than Bitstamp!

too bad that your are "legendary" and you don't know much about the financial business. it's ok but try to refrain yourself...it's embarrassing Smiley

you and many others seams to be brainwashed , shills, ignorant or kids. I don't know which one...  i cannot find other explanation when you see the facts but you keep going with non-senses Smiley
WouterC

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:09:04 AM

Kraken is becoming a joke.

This is the message I got 14 days ago: Thank you. I have now verified your deposit and forwarded this to our Payments Team. They will be in touch soon.

It is faster to send the money via a post pigeon.
torrentco

Activity: 2100
Merit: 418

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:20:00 PM

is a kraken a little laggy today?
Afrikoin
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

alan watts is all you need

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:52:29 PM

hi Kraken

i wired a USD Swift deposit via SMBC.  on 19th June.

still no deposit reflects on my account

i wrote to support twice with no responses in both

I've talked to my bank, they said money was  wired to correct receiver.

please help me resolve this

i have added all relevant details of swift wire confirmation via support

ticket number 412707

thanks

bumped

i sent another support message

with more details
request (419399)

will appreciate
thanks

bank advised me to send payment confirmation document to kraken

this apparently aid kraken in tracing payment from  your end

its a pdf document

with all swift wire details

resolved.

thank you kraken!

bumping this because i need clarification

support ticket 412707

Hi "   "

Thank you for resolving my ticket.

I have a question regarding what you said

"It appears that it was not automatically assigned to your account as the transaction was missing the deposit reference required to automatically assign it to your account."

was this an error on my end or on Kraken's end?

I ask because

a) i was careful to add all the details from Kraken's deposit page
b) i would like this not to happen in future

what should i do next time to make sure this does not happen again? My wire Transfers typically took 24 - 48 hours.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

davecorn

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:08:16 PM

People only care to comment when they have something to complain about, so in contrast let me share my experience, which is so far positive.

Lvl 1 verification: 4 days
Lvl 2 verification: 5 days
Lvl 3 verification: pending after 10 days (the only thing I'm not satisfied with)

Ethereum deposit: immediately when you get 30 verifications (cca. 15 mins with mist wallet default fee)
Adding a bank account: instant
1st SEPA bank wire withdrawal: 2 days
2nd SEPA bank wire withdrawal: 1 day

The trading interface is intuitive, I've never set anything by accident. I could withdraw a trade order that was partially complete, and the remaining funds were available for trading again in a matter of seconds. Sometimes the screens take 10 seconds to load but I can live with that. I advise people on using 2 factor authentication, that way you're less likely to get hacked.

All in all I had no issues with Kraken and it's my primary platform for trading.
Afrikoin
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

alan watts is all you need

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:02:39 PM

kraken is one of the best exchanges in the industry

im also a huge fan of Jesse Powell as a person

worth listening  to how he got started in Bitcoin on a podcast show

he was featured as a guest by Adam Levine on lets talk bitcoin

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Dargo
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:49:44 PM

hi Kraken

i wired a USD Swift deposit via SMBC.  on 19th June.

still no deposit reflects on my account

i wrote to support twice with no responses in both

I've talked to my bank, they said money was  wired to correct receiver.

i have added all relevant details of swift wire confirmation via support

ticket number 412707

thanks

bumped

i sent another support message

with more details
request (419399)

will appreciate
thanks

bank advised me to send payment confirmation document to kraken

this apparently aid kraken in tracing payment from  your end

its a pdf document

with all swift wire details

resolved.

thank you kraken!

bumping this because i need clarification

support ticket 412707

Hi "   "

Thank you for resolving my ticket.

I have a question regarding what you said

"It appears that it was not automatically assigned to your account as the transaction was missing the deposit reference required to automatically assign it to your account."

was this an error on my end or on Kraken's end?

I ask because

a) i was careful to add all the details from Kraken's deposit page
b) i would like this not to happen in future

what should i do next time to make sure this does not happen again? My wire Transfers typically took 24 - 48 hours.

I assume you followed the instructions telling you to include the deposit reference number with the deposit? If so, then I would talk to you bank and explain that the reference number didn't come through. They may not have any suggestions for how to prevent this, but they may be able to recommend a different field to put the reference number in or something like that. Unfortunately even if everything is done correctly with your bank there can still be problems with the reference number not coming through on our end (sometimes the correspondent bank that the payment gets routed through will drop this information for example).
Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:58:41 PM

People only care to comment when they have something to complain about, so in contrast let me share my experience, which is so far positive.

Lvl 1 verification: 4 days
Lvl 2 verification: 5 days
Lvl 3 verification: pending after 10 days (the only thing I'm not satisfied with)

Ethereum deposit: immediately when you get 30 verifications (cca. 15 mins with mist wallet default fee)
Adding a bank account: instant
1st SEPA bank wire withdrawal: 2 days
2nd SEPA bank wire withdrawal: 1 day

The trading interface is intuitive, I've never set anything by accident. I could withdraw a trade order that was partially complete, and the remaining funds were available for trading again in a matter of seconds. Sometimes the screens take 10 seconds to load but I can live with that. I advise people on using 2 factor authentication, that way you're less likely to get hacked.

All in all I had no issues with Kraken and it's my primary platform for trading.

kraken is one of the best exchanges in the industry

im also a huge fan of Jesse Powell as a person

worth listening  to how he got started in Bitcoin on a podcast show

he was featured as a guest by Adam Levine on lets talk bitcoin

Thank you for the kind words.  It's true that clients generally only go to social media to complain and the typical experience most of our clients have is much better than what you might think from social media comments. But of course I don't mean to suggest we don't have issues right now - we absolutely do and are working to fix.
phunixx

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:47:31 PM

whats the matter with kraken atm?
Cant buy or sell due to website freezing when placing orders
jedaite

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:23:19 PM

Same here. Selling is also a problem. I wanted to sell some BTC at a price that was in the order book (the price that you automatically get when trying to sell) and the order wouldn't get filled. I also get a 10 second freeze or so after placing my order. This is very strange and I just lost the chance to make a bit of profit. I also tried to buy BTC at below market value and below some of the first orders in the order book and my order wouldn't get filled. This cost me some 140 EUR in profit and now I lost like 60 EUR.
I know it's small change, but hey, it's still something.
wickedgoodtrader

Activity: 220

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:27:15 PM

I've been having a hell of a time trading. As said, I've seen orders in the book that I try to sell or buy from and they don't go through. I even just had a limit buy order in that showed up on the book, then a minute later a big sell came and pushed right down through my limit buy order. Then I see my limit order is gone and was never even filled. It's like they have those fucking bots jumping in front of you at all times, then when it's not going to work out for them they cancel your shit.
Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:30:45 PM

Same here. Selling is also a problem. I wanted to sell some BTC at a price that was in the order book (the price that you automatically get when trying to sell) and the order wouldn't get filled. I also get a 10 second freeze or so after placing my order. This is very strange and I just lost the chance to make a bit of profit. I also tried to buy BTC at below market value and below some of the first orders in the order book and my order wouldn't get filled. This cost me some 140 EUR in profit and now I lost like 60 EUR.
I know it's small change, but hey, it's still something.

I've been having a hell of a time trading. As said, I've seen orders in the book that I try to sell or buy from and they don't go through. I even just had a limit buy order in that showed up on the book, then a minute later a big sell came and pushed right down through my limit buy order. Then I see my limit order is gone and was never even filled. It's like they have those fucking bots jumping in front of you at all times, then when it's not going to work out for them they cancel your shit.

Thanks for the reports - Part of it is probably due to heavy traffic/volume on the site, but we'll take a look for anything else that can be addressed.
demkd

Activity: 242

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:29:19 AM

Some problems with funding, deposit & withdraw.
"Feature Disabled
This feature is not currently available."
What's happening?
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: