Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:49:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 349 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH  (Read 628506 times)
Jasmin68k

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:53:04 AM

I also did a deposit yesterday, which did not get credited, in fact, does not show up on the website at all.

It was a EUR SEPA Fidor-Fidor transfer, which usually does not take more than a few minutes. A well known and advertised feature, which has worked well for me in the past, also several times recently (last working one the day before yesterday): https://support.kraken.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002732067-Fidor-Fidor-deposits-and-withdrawals .

Answers from support so far have been they can't see the deposit yet and SEPA can take up to 5 business days (well, Fidor-Fidor should be nearly instant and it was so far) and at times "deposits of this type" are delayed in the banking system.

I asked them for clarification whether "can't see" means the money has not arrived in their bank account, which they did not explicitly answer.

In the meantime I have confirmation from my bank that the transfer has been executed yesterday.

Ticket number is 677953, which has already been escalated.

I respectfully ask for the money being credited to my Kraken account shortly.

Did anyone else have Fidor-Fidor delays before? Should I be worried?

hey man I use kraken for kinda 4 years, I never noticed these delays I usually receive my deposit at the same day anyway last 2 weeks something happen I will stay a bit away from deposits money thee till theyfix this.

I was waiting for 7 days to get my money, since I used to get my money at the same day.

I suggest to you use this: Please escalate your ticket using this form posted by Dargo : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCdK0IeMKRdYQUrpZRte71T_ksukoCU_7nnssYWSgrpoYMkA/viewform

looks like helped me thanks and good luck

Thank you Smiley

I never had these delays before either, which is what has me worried.

Used that form for escalating before, just did again, maybe it helps.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Roeiboot

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:11:36 PM

@Dargo

Support ticket: 649410 -> already escalated.

I did a SEPA wire transfer on the 2th of this month. Almost 2 weeks ago. I noticed I had made a typo in the reference, so made a new support ticket on the 6th. It has been 9 days (!!) and still no answer, no solution, no money...  Embarrassed I'm freaking out because this is the time to buy BTC so your slow customer support is costing me so much money..
Please please please fix this! Best would be to finally make sure the money is on my account. But at least answer my questions..
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1127

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:14:53 PM

Thank you Smiley

If you never had this problem, you did not deposit for ~2 months starting~4 months ago Cheesy
There we had a 2 months period were nearly every Fidor to Fidor transaction was delayed by some days or you had to contact support so they manually added it.
The major problem of this seems to be solved, but there are still a few timeframes were transactions do not work obviously.

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
Jasmin68k

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:20:46 PM

Thank you Smiley

If you never had this problem, you did not deposit for ~2 months starting~4 months ago Cheesy
There we had a 2 months period were nearly every Fidor to Fidor transaction was delayed by some days or you had to contact support so they manually added it.
The major problem of this seems to be solved, but there are still a few timeframes were transactions do not work obviously.

The last few weeks, it worked flawlessly, except for the failed one yesterday. Months before that I was not very active on Kraken for some time, so I am glad, I missed this period of delays.

This at least makes me hopeful, that the issue will get sorted eventually, thank you!
CostaRibeiro

Activity: 171
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:01:43 PM

I need to deposit a considerable amount via SEPA today, any way to this be credit before monday?

Its from a Germany bank account, but not Fidor.

condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:15:43 PM

This issue with putting (i should say not putting) orders, is now became a problem. Bigger than before.
Twelve minutes to put an order and cancel another one and the problem continues worse then ever. This is slower than a Bank transfer!

I eventually put my order (or get lucky!) but the system wants to "reward" me and put it...twice.
So now, i get a loss because i was needed another 15' to cancel the duplicate and put another and...and... Roll Eyes
If i submit a "Support Request" every time i see your message in my screen, i will have more than a dozen of "Open Tickets". Now i only have one (for another issue...) still unanswered and no, i din't use the "Escalate" form. I don't want to use a booster to receive an answer, which i'm supposed to get it anyway in a fixed time frame.

I don't know when you will fix your platform but you need to do it fast. Having losses because the system/server/back end/front end/script/API's or whatever doesn't work properly, it's really a  serious matter and effects my funds.

P.S. And the delays continue...

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Kraken-Septimus

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

https://support.kraken.com

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 01:22:18 PM

Hi
On the date of 11.09.2017 ı sen 100k $ to your side. Dan told me that the reference code is wrong. One 'G' character was replaced by '6' mistakenly by my bank. I sent the order form and the swift paper to both Lynn and Dan. Dan also told me that they found my money. But you payment team is delaying my deposit. 100k is a huge amount of money. I am tier for and I sent my max daily limit. I cant stop thinking about it all day long. I already escalated the ticket via twitter. Please inform me that what am I waiting for. Patience has a end. If the reference number is very big problem send my. money back to my bank and I will pay the costs. Please dont ignore me. I need a date that you will credit my deposit. At least give me a dat for it. Hope to hear from you a.s.a.p. Waiting for the good news.

Ticket:672373

I've passed this on to the appropriate team. Thanks for your patience.

@Dargo

Support ticket: 649410 -> already escalated.

I did a SEPA wire transfer on the 2th of this month. Almost 2 weeks ago. I noticed I had made a typo in the reference, so made a new support ticket on the 6th. It has been 9 days (!!) and still no answer, no solution, no money...  Embarrassed I'm freaking out because this is the time to buy BTC so your slow customer support is costing me so much money..
Please please please fix this! Best would be to finally make sure the money is on my account. But at least answer my questions..

I've passed this on to the appropriate team. Thanks for your patience.

The last few weeks, it worked flawlessly, except for the failed one yesterday. Months before that I was not very active on Kraken for some time, so I am glad, I missed this period of delays.

This at least makes me hopeful, that the issue will get sorted eventually, thank you!

We are aware of the issue and I've been looking into it again for you. We appreciate your patience.

I need to deposit a considerable amount via SEPA today, any way to this be credit before monday?

Its from a Germany bank account, but not Fidor.

We cannot guarantee when your deposit would reach us. Please read through our support page for more information.

Unlock futures trading with Kraken's Crypto Facilities acquisition!
Do you need support? Please open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form.
Jasmin68k

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:34:53 PM

We are aware of the issue and I've been looking into it again for you. We appreciate your patience.

Thank you! But what did you find out? Can you tell me, whether the money was credited to your bank account? According to my bank the transfer went through yesterday.
torrentco

Activity: 2100
Merit: 418

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:38:22 PM

it is impossible to trade on kraken right now.
give 522 server error all the time.the pages wont load.
when wil these problems end.
yoda42

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:28:34 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 03:53:34 PM by yoda42

Today I missed many opportunities to buy/sell because of Cloudflare errors and double buys/sells

It was a very busy day so let's compare trading volume:
Bitfinex: 126k BTC
Coinbase: 35k BTC
Kraken: 16k BTC

Now take a look at the response times per request:
Bitfinex: avg. 38ms up to 50ms (that's MILLIseconds!) - source: https://bitfinex.statuspage.io
Coinbase: avg. 96ms up to 120ms (again MILLIseconds!) - source: https://status.coinbase.com
Kraken: avg. 1.7s up to 10s (SECONDS!) and sometimes complete outage - source: https://status.kraken.com

Why is it so hard for Kraken to get decent servers and load balancers??
I stopped all trading activities for now because I'm no longer willing to pay (volume based!) fees for a service that does not work
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:10:52 PM

Impossible to trade here guys...

I am considering leave it for good.
Millionero

Activity: 806
Merit: 423

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:20:26 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 07:38:19 PM by Millionero

Bitfinex: avg. 38ms up to 50ms (that's MILLIseconds!) - source: https://bitfinex.statuspage.io
Coinbase: avg. 96ms up to 120ms (again MILLIseconds!) - source: https://status.coinbase.com
Kraken: avg. 1.7s up to 10s (SECONDS!) and sometimes complete outage - source: https://status.kraken.com

I don't think their hardware is causing the problem.
Kraken did all their own coding and design from scratch, and therein lies the problem.

Bitfinex is a white label exchange, which means they bought their software as a package from somebody, and look at how well their trading engine and the rest of their code works.

Moral of the story:
Sometimes it's best to let the experts do the work and just pay them for it.
Don't try to reinvent the wheel when you're not a wheelwright.  And clearly Kraken is not a wheelwright.

Kraken might be better off biting the bullet, shutting down and adopting a software package that actually works.
But shutting down the exchange would piss people off even more.
Hypercube

Activity: 119
Merit: 105

Semantically satiated.

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:29:24 PM

Today I missed many opportunities to buy/sell because of Cloudflare errors and double buys/sells

It was a very busy day so let's compare trading volume:
Bitfinex: 126k BTC
Coinbase: 35k BTC
Kraken: 16k BTC

Now take a look at the response times per request:

I stopped all trading activities for now because I'm no longer willing to pay (volume based!) fees for a service that does not work

Seeing their response time metrics flying off their own chart is actually pretty funny Cheesy
Pang.

Activity: 256
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:50:57 PM

11 days waiting for any response. Account locked but no news since days ago. Nice amount of $ but can not do any trade or withdrawal.

No response by twitter or mail...I understand them need time, but I do not know if my funds are safe in kraken or someone hacked it.

Ticket #311114

Thanks

Kraken team tell me,them will solve in short time...

Waiting since 29 May

Thanks

Another week (50 days) and no more news about when kraken team release my account. I need do some movements, but always the answer: "We appreciate your patience"

Thanks

Two months later and I still can not access my funds.

I have sent, and responded to everything the kraken team has asked me, they tell me that everything is ok, and my funds secure, but now they tell me to wait 2 or 3 more weeks.

Honestly, this is not funny anymore.

I hope seriously, and that this will be solved at once.

Thank you.

3 months later and I still can not accessmy funds.

At this rate I will die before seeing my funds again.

I honestly expected a lot more seriousness when I started working with Kraken. I hope it will be resolved and I will write it here if that day comes.

All those who ask me privately, I will publicly answer if there is any newness in the case.

Thank you

Two weeks more since last email, no news, no update...bad professional kraken. Next step is contact with a lawyer and proceed to denounce it.

I will continue sending an email every week as a test to the authorities, both you and a contact form.

be careful where you put your funds.

Thanks

One week more and a new kraken mail :

"This ticket has been escalated to our development staff. We are endeavoring to provide you with a solution to this problem as soon as is possible."

having a client for 4 months without being able to touch his funds, shows a lack of immense professionalism, and there is no valid excuse.

Again I warn everyone to be careful where they leave their funds

Thanks
CostaRibeiro

Activity: 171
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:45:40 PM

11 days waiting for any response. Account locked but no news since days ago. Nice amount of $ but can not do any trade or withdrawal.

No response by twitter or mail...I understand them need time, but I do not know if my funds are safe in kraken or someone hacked it.

Ticket #311114

Thanks

Kraken team tell me,them will solve in short time...

Waiting since 29 May

Thanks

Another week (50 days) and no more news about when kraken team release my account. I need do some movements, but always the answer: "We appreciate your patience"

Thanks

Two months later and I still can not access my funds.

I have sent, and responded to everything the kraken team has asked me, they tell me that everything is ok, and my funds secure, but now they tell me to wait 2 or 3 more weeks.

Honestly, this is not funny anymore.

I hope seriously, and that this will be solved at once.

Thank you.

3 months later and I still can not accessmy funds.

At this rate I will die before seeing my funds again.

I honestly expected a lot more seriousness when I started working with Kraken. I hope it will be resolved and I will write it here if that day comes.

All those who ask me privately, I will publicly answer if there is any newness in the case.

Thank you

Two weeks more since last email, no news, no update...bad professional kraken. Next step is contact with a lawyer and proceed to denounce it.

I will continue sending an email every week as a test to the authorities, both you and a contact form.

be careful where you put your funds.

Thanks

One week more and a new kraken mail :

"This ticket has been escalated to our development staff. We are endeavoring to provide you with a solution to this problem as soon as is possible."

having a client for 4 months without being able to touch his funds, shows a lack of immense professionalism, and there is no valid excuse.

Again I warn everyone to be careful where they leave their funds

Thanks

Wow, thats pretty serious shit.  Shocked
ARTHurt

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:44:35 PM

Ticket ID 678515

My last deposit 8500 EUR was placed on hold.
I have contacted support and escalated the ticket via google docs form.

I get an answer pretty fast from Angel, social network Kraken Client Engagement where he explained that I will need to do the ID confirmation photo which I did, I have responded with confirmation to Angel asking to check and get also a fast reply that everything is ok and he's escalating my ticket to Finance team to unblock the deposit, being said that it will happen "shortly"

Basically everything was done fast, support response, explanations, me uploading documents, confirming, support reply and confirm, everything smooth...

... but 4 days later and another 3 emails asking what is going on with the "shortly" term delaying and no answer from anyone while the deposit is still On Hold, I start to freak out when I read other people's posts experiencing the similar issues without any resolution after weekx and weeks.

Please let me know what is going on, it should be a formality to unblock a deposit since everything is already validated and confirmed from Support side, when Tier 3 is again showing as "Completed" after the document being uploaded and verified from your side, come on!!!

Later edit:
Phew, like minutes after posting this, I got the email confirming my deposit - bad, really bad experience Sad
poordeveloper

Activity: 896
Merit: 527

₿₿₿₿₿₿₿

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 03:25:10 PM

Are you from Germany or Singapore or sending from a German bank account?

🎰 Bitcoin Casinos ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🔵 Buy Bitcoin (Visa / Mastercard / SEPA / Bank Transfer / Western Union / MoneyGram / RIA)
Daviid

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:33:34 PM

On 15 September, I transferred EUR of my bank account.
But I did not correctly enter the reference.
I contact the support and communicated the correct account reference.
In response I had a request number and that's all.
Do you know how long it takes for them to regularize this transfer ?
Thank you in advance.
Kraken-Septimus

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

https://support.kraken.com

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 05:22:25 PM

Thank you in advance.

Please escalate your ticket with this form that Dargo has posted.

Unlock futures trading with Kraken's Crypto Facilities acquisition!
Do you need support? Please open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form.
Daviid

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:44:12 PM

Thank you in advance.

Please escalate your ticket with this form that Dargo has posted.

Thank you for the link.
The support has contacted me.
I just send them the requested items.
I hope a quick resolution.
Wait and see.

I want to be able to say good of Kraken to friends who are with Coinbase.  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 349 »
  Print  

Jump to: