Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:38:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 [282] 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH  (Read 628597 times)
Shamane

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:01:18 PM

Allways the same, no news at all from nowhere ...

Hi Shamane. Unfortunately, you have a complex issue that only the specialty team is able to help you with at this point. We appreciate your patience.

Hi septimus,

No my case isen't complex, i send evidence of identity since the 18/11/2017 ... But thank you very much to speek on this forum and try to help us.

Each problem is particular and unique...
But reading that some problems have been solved can be reassuring...

My kraken account is unlocked, and the possible withdrawals (xrp done, and sepa launched [I would not fail to inform if it fails for a fiat return]).

After 16 days following the sending of my proof of identity with handwritten mention...

Sepa transfert seeing in my bank account

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NoOneLt

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:55:56 PM

Recently performed ~1K EUR withdrawal and 1,2K EUR in BTC, all went smooth.
Surgeon199

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:17:49 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2017, 07:28:55 PM by Surgeon199

If you have been effected by Krakens shady business practices, please use the following links below. If you feel like others have been wronged by Kraken you should file a complaint as well. I reccomend you filing one complaint a day against Kraken with all 4 agencies.

Also for anyone interested in what exactly happened to me, I posted about it on the reddit links above.

I also want to say I appreciate everyone that has reached out to me so far, and to please spread the word about the reddit links. The more people that come forward the better it will be.

https://www.consumerfinance.gov/complaint/

https://www.sec.gov/oiea/Complaint.html

https://oag.ca.gov/contact/consumer-complaint-against-business-or-company

http://www.cftc.gov/consumerprotection/redressreparations/index.html

Hello, if you were affected by Kraken poor trading engine and this fact alone made you lose money and you are considering joining a class action lawsuit please join at the following telegram group:

https://t.me/joinchat/GVnVNhCKgKIH6gLeOuGF2A

We can discuss much more here regarding each problem of every person that was losing money because of Kraken terrible trading platform.

My issue in short: I opened a limit order for a position with leverage, I also canceled that order before going to sleep, my trading history can easily confirm all these, guess what happened when I woke up: the order was magically filled even though the order was canceled by me at least 20 times (my trading history can easily confirm this) because as we all know you can't really expect an action that you perform on kraken.com to go smoothly without errors from the first attempt. The position was eventually liquidated, position that was opened by kraken.com, how epic is that? I have proves of all I am saying in my trading history, I also sent them print screens in my conversation with the support team (even though you can not call that conversation, I was receiving automated replies, that's how they treat customers). My ticket was opened 12 days ago: 909449

I really think we should be realistic here and stop living in a fantasy world, Kraken only cares about their profit, they don't care about us, our only option is a class action, we all have jobs and we are busy but we have to find time for this guys, we have to give an example out of this company. And don't worry, our moral damages will exceed by far our original losses that were due strictly because of kraken ridiculously poor services.
Daemon_Hell

Activity: 90
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 08:19:12 PM

If you have been effected by Krakens shady business practices, please use the following links below. If you feel like others have been wronged by Kraken you should file a complaint as well. I reccomend you filing one complaint a day against Kraken with all 4 agencies.

Also for anyone interested in what exactly happened to me, I posted about it on the reddit links above.

I also want to say I appreciate everyone that has reached out to me so far, and to please spread the word about the reddit links. The more people that come forward the better it will be.

Hello, if you were affected by Kraken poor trading engine and this fact alone made you lose money and you are considering joining a class action lawsuit please join at the following telegram group:

We can discuss much more here regarding each problem of every person that was losing money because of Kraken terrible trading platform.

My issue in short: I opened a limit order for a position with leverage, I also canceled that order before going to sleep, my trading history can easily confirm all these, guess what happened when I woke up: the order was magically filled even though the order was canceled by me at least 20 times (my trading history can easily confirm this) because as we all know you can't really expect an action that you perform on kraken.com to go smoothly without errors from the first attempt. The position was eventually liquidated, position that was opened by kraken.com, how epic is that? I have proves of all I am saying in my trading history, I also sent them print screens in my conversation with the support team (even though you can not call that conversation, I was receiving automated replies, that's how they treat customers). My ticket was opened 12 days ago: 909449

I really think we should be realistic here and stop living in a fantasy world, Kraken only cares about their profit, they don't care about us, our only option is a class action, we all have jobs and we are busy but we have to find time for this guys, we have to give an example out of this company. And don't worry, our moral damages will exceed by far our original losses that were due strictly because of kraken ridiculously poor services.
I love how people pretend to sue left and right. In my experience, even regulated exchanges tend to have 'risk disclosure'. They do not guarantee anything, any technological risk - is yours and yours alone.
Surgeon199

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:49:52 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2017, 09:08:44 PM by Surgeon199

I love how people pretend to sue left and right. In my experience, even regulated exchanges tend to have 'risk disclosure'. They do not guarantee anything, any technological risk - is yours and yours alone.

What else do you love Daemon? Or you love only people who are pretenting to sue left or right? What would society do without people like you man? seriously...

Just have a little decency and read few pages from this thread, read Kraken's twitter also before enlighten us with your wisdom.

Here you go mate, straight from their "Legal and Privacy":

9.3 Errors. In the event of an error, whether via our Services, in a purchase order confirmation, in processing your purchase, or otherwise, we reserve the right to correct such error and revise your purchase transaction accordingly (including charging the correct price) or to cancel the purchase and refund any amount received. Your sole remedy in the event of an error is to cancel your purchase order and obtain a refund of any amount charged.
portwein74

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:50:52 PM

beware of the kraken.com scummers.
no withdrawal of crypto (not fiat!) for a week.
the scum is pretty smart: they don't deny a withdrawal but send a fake link to confirm the withdrawal address (that is required for the safety purpose of course Smiley).
so this service is completely dead by now.
mithrandi

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 10:08:16 PM

The link is not fake, but their site is erroring out on many requests so any page you try to load will probably require 1-5 attempts before you actually get there…

portwein74

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:18:41 PM

The link is not fake, but their site is erroring out on many requests so any page you try to load will probably require 1-5 attempts before you actually get there…
the link is actually fake since it doesn't work for the whole period of validity (an hour).
CryptoTeng

Activity: 167
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:24:05 AM

9.3 Errors. In the event of an error, whether via our Services, in a purchase order confirmation, in processing your purchase, or otherwise, we reserve the right to correct such error and revise your purchase transaction accordingly (including charging the correct price) or to cancel the purchase and refund any amount received. Your sole remedy in the event of an error is to cancel your purchase order and obtain a refund of any amount charged.

And Kraken denies to take responsibility for those types of error, and they dont give a refund if it was their error. We have dozen of occasion where the fault was caused by Kraken's trade engine. Ranging from not being able to cancel orders for hours and then having the trade taking place, going through all types of possible errors of not being able to place etc. up to double placements of positions directly caused by Kraken's system upon a single placement call. We have never received a refund. This shows that even if one has rights to error correction according to their own ToS, they do not care. And upon pointing them to their ToS they just ignore you. It's that simple for them. This is typical SCAM-behavior.

Btw, any news on that so called "all-problem-solving" trade engine? Or was this just the typical Kraken farce to say it will be released in the first 2 weeks of December 2017?

Anyhow, it is best to do what Kraken's CEO suggested in case one does not like Kraken. Leave the platform and trade somewhere else.
omae wa mou shindeiru

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:33:01 PM

i'm experiencing multiple Error 502, Web server is returning an unknown error. Yet still can log in and make a withdrawal, but then it shows that i cannot withdraw my fund although it's only more than 2k. I'm a tier2 verified customer and i don't know how could this happen because the limit supposed to be 20k. Kraken has been performed so well for last several months i'm worry about it, did anyone have the same troubles?
Wei H
Legendary

Activity: 1192
Merit: 1001

Chinese translator

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 02:47:05 PM

i'm experiencing multiple Error 502, Web server is returning an unknown error. Yet still can log in and make a withdrawal, but then it shows that i cannot withdraw my fund although it's only more than 2k. I'm a tier2 verified customer and i don't know how could this happen because the limit supposed to be 20k. Kraken has been performed so well for last several months i'm worry about it, did anyone have the same troubles?

I'm receiving much Error 520 too, are you getting DDOS attack? Please fix it.

I had good experience with kraken before but now I'm worried about if kraken is a safe place to exchange.
CryptoTeng

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:36:15 PM

I had good experience with kraken before but now I'm worried about if kraken is a safe place to exchange.

Kraken is a DDOS by itself, they dont need external sources to achieve that.
NoOneLt

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:59:42 PM

Representatives, any estimates on fixing performance issues or releasing new engine?
Karstahl

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:11:19 PM

Dear Kraken,

I have heard from others that this might be a place to get help if you don't reach support after many weeks of waiting (already tried speeding up with your google form)

Request ticket: 882755

Basically i clicked on the "lock account" button in a notification email by accident and now I can't get access.

Shouldn't this issue be really easy to solve from your side?
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:14:41 PM

Kraken is a DDOS by itself, they dont need external sources to achieve that.
That's what I used to say about most of the exchange. I don't welcome the idea of the safest exchange. After all that kraken is doing to pay for safety. However DDOs attack is a common attack but such indicates any worse cases could happen.
Ganstack

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:40:32 PM

http://tinypic.com/r/2rm6upz/9

Can't withdraw, seems like "Withheld (converted)      $14,250.00" is my problem... WTF?!?!
Any ideas?

Same goes for trying to withdraw ETH also... (and I guess any other currency)

Support ticket: 978275

Kraken-Septimus

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

https://support.kraken.com

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 09:40:42 PM

Hi, I am trying to transfer money from the US to Payward Japan K.K and my banking is asking for branch routing code. This is not provided on the kraken website. Please advice.

Hi Upcomingdiamondinvestor. Routing codes are only used for domestic USD transfers. Please confirm that you are sending a SWIFT wire transfer to our Japanese banking partner and follow the wiring instructions exactly. Thanks.

i did contact customer service by e-mail, still it took six days to get deposit approved. And almost three hours to transfer that to ETH and move it away
from your service. Your site kept getting "cloud error" and i didn't get confirmation e-mail to confirm receiving address and then transfer itself.

Piss poor performance if you ask me (and this was T4 business account).

Hi nevermindthebotox. I'm sorry about your poor experience. We have a major upgrade coming shortly and issues like this should be a thing of the past. Please let us know if you need anything else at

beware of the kraken.com scummers.
no withdrawal of crypto (not fiat!) for a week.
the scum is pretty smart: they don't deny a withdrawal but send a fake link to confirm the withdrawal address (that is required for the safety purpose of course Smiley).
so this service is completely dead by now.

Hi portwein74. If you haven't already, I would suggest opening a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form. Thanks for your patience.

Hi omae wa mou shindeiru. Please open a ticket here and escalate it with this form. Thanks for your patience.

Representatives, any estimates on fixing performance issues or releasing new engine?

Hi NoOneLt. The only news we have at this point is that the trading engine is going through internal testing. We're as eager as you are!

Dear Kraken,

I have heard from others that this might be a place to get help if you don't reach support after many weeks of waiting (already tried speeding up with your google form)

Request ticket: 882755

Basically i clicked on the "lock account" button in a notification email by accident and now I can't get access.

Shouldn't this issue be really easy to solve from your side?

Hi Karstahl. Thanks for reaching out! It looks like our agents have been unable to get a hold of you because your emails are coming back as undeliverable. Could you please open a new ticket referencing this ticket number or reply to the ticket with a different email address? Thanks for understanding.

Can't withdraw, seems like "Withheld (converted)      $14,250.00" is my problem... WTF?!?!
Any ideas?

Same goes for trying to withdraw ETH also... (and I guess any other currency)

Support ticket: 978275

Hi Ganstack. I can see your ticket has been answered. Please let us know if you need anything else!

Unlock futures trading with Kraken's Crypto Facilities acquisition!
Do you need support? Please open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form.
CryptoTeng

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:31:16 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 11:51:27 PM by CryptoTeng

hey Kraken-Septimus-SCAM,

while at it scamming your same lies over and over again, maybe you haven't read it, but we are still waiting for answers to our requests submitted via the website

So,what's up. Still ignoring people who dont use 3rd party tools.

Yes, you are a freaking scammer.

Kraken still owes us more than 50000USD. Where is our money?
Surgeon199

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:50:33 PM

And Kraken denies to take responsibility for those types of error, and they dont give a refund if it was their error. We have dozen of occasion where the fault was caused by Kraken's trade engine. Ranging from not being able to cancel orders for hours and then having the trade taking place, going through all types of possible errors of not being able to place etc. up to double placements of positions directly caused by Kraken's system upon a single placement call. We have never received a refund. This shows that even if one has rights to error correction according to their own ToS, they do not care. And upon pointing them to their ToS they just ignore you. It's that simple for them. This is typical SCAM-behavior.

Btw, any news on that so called "all-problem-solving" trade engine? Or was this just the typical Kraken farce to say it will be released in the first 2 weeks of December 2017?

Anyhow, it is best to do what Kraken's CEO suggested in case one does not like Kraken. Leave the platform and trade somewhere else.

And yet people do nothing about it, they just complain on forums like here or reddit or twitter, nobody is willing to take legal actions, people just hope for their problems to be mgically solved by god himself, it's pretty clear for me that they will never refund users accounts even if it was clearly their fault, you have no idea how horror is my experience, in my case it will be a no brainer win lawsuit, the user iCoinWatch proposed here a class action lawsuit, I think it's the right thing to do in a normal society, you guys just complain here/reddit/Kraken's twitter without actually doing anything, if they don't feel legal repercussions pressure they don't care about returning our money, I am starting to blame Kraken a little bit for other reasons though, they should steal from you guys more often, you seem to deserve/enjoying it. For people who are willing to do something about it I will repost the telegram link where users can get togeter and find a legal way of solving our problems:

CryptoTeng

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:54:49 PM

And yet people do nothing about it, they just complain on forums like here or reddit or twitter, nobody is willing to take legal actions, people just hope for their problems to be mgically solved by god himself, it's pretty clear for me that they will never refund users accounts even if it was clearly their fault, you have no idea how horror is my experience, in my case it will be a no brainer win lawsuit, the user iCoinWatch proposed here a class action lawsuit, I think it's the right thing to do in a normal society, you guys just complain here/reddit/Kraken's twitter without actually doing anything, if they don't feel legal repercussions pressure they don't care about returning our money, I am starting to blame Kraken a little bit for other reasons though, they should steal from you guys more often, you seem to deserve/enjoying it. For people who are willing to do something about it I will repost the telegram link where users can get togeter and find a legal way of solving our problems:

We dont expect them to solve anything anymore. However, we cannot just let them continue scamming this forum with their lies without warning new/other people. And no we dont trade there anymore, however we will keep reminding them that there are unsolved cases.
Pages: « 1 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 [282] 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: