Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:15:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH  (Read 628599 times)
Olesya322

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:36:16 AM

Seeing as posting here seems to have more effect than just contacting support, I'll mirror my issue. I opened a ticket (#1023938) with the same problem as last time - my bank withdrawal seems to be "on hold" indefinitely without any means to release the funds. I cannot fathom the logic behind this system - if this is a security measure, the only things it's securing is my decision to move my business to a different exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
torrentco

Activity: 2100
Merit: 418

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:43:17 AM

for me kraken is one of the best exchanges in the market along with binance.
yeah i agree they still coulndt figure their server issues out.but other than that they r great.
have sent them several swifts all arrived within 24 hours which is exceptional if you ask me.
coin withdraws are secure and on time always.
support is a little slow but they always reply,plus there is a representative on bitcointalk forums trying to help.what other exchange has a rep here other than kraken?

savskii

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:21:20 AM

Hi, My account was locked November the 15th Ticket #867233. I have done everything you asked for to resume my account and past 7 days now after replying to your ticket asking for skype contact details i have not heard anything back. I have substantial amount of funds stuck in my account so it a tad worrying that no one is replying. Is there anything i can do?
CryptoTeng

Activity: 167
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:37:36 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 10:48:14 AM by CryptoTeng

yeah i agree they still coulndt figure their server issues out.but other than that they r great.
have sent them several swifts all arrived within 24 hours which is exceptional if you ask me.
support is a little slow but they always reply,plus there is a representative on bitcointalk forums trying to help.what other exchange has a rep here other than kraken?

We liked trading there for a long time and thought the same as you. However, the disrespect towards customers by running the service in the current state (going on for at least the past half year) is just unbelievable. And as they are knowingly continue to run their service without applying refunds for their faults according to their ToS, they are continuously in breach of contract with their customers. And there are several other points were they are knowingly in breach of contract. As they are continuing with the current state they are just criminals in our opinion.

Maybe you are one of the lucky ones then.

We are still waiting for refunds for 100's of to be placed and to be canceled positions which were not executed thereby leadig to errornous placement or not cancelled positions. If we would have put in all request it would 1000's, which require refunds according to Kraken's own ToS. Only taking the test of the last two days would require dozens of corrections/refunds.

The current error rate for placing orders is between 52-58%, and as it looks we will stop our test soon, as it is quite clear to us that the promise of a new trade engine etc was just the typical Kraken SCAM/lie to prevent customers from leaving.

All this has been going on for months and no sing of improvement except their ways to SCAM people.

If folks are happy being fooled by Kraken, go on and trade there. If you like real trading...go somewhere else..there are sufficient possibilities around for everyone's needs.

And about having people in forums like this. At the moment it looks to us that they only do this to give the impression of running a decent service. If they would reply to the request submitted via their website within acceptable time and manner, there would be no need for folks to go to forum like this one.
CostaRibeiro

Activity: 171
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:04:48 PM

Take a look at ticket 1027664 please.

Can't do nothing at the website without getting tons of error pages, come on, how this can be possible? Had to lock my account because I could not cancel a withdraw that I sent using a wrong amount, this is serious guys, make this thing work.
Route66Retro

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Bitcoin chick

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:14:32 PM

We liked trading there for a long time and thought the same as you. However, the disrespect towards customers by running the service in the current state (going on for at least the past half year) is just unbelievable. And as they are knowingly continue to run their service without applying refunds for their faults according to their ToS, they are continuously in breach of contract with their customers. And there are several other points were they are knowingly in breach of contract. As they are continuing with the current state they are just criminals in our opinion.

Maybe you are one of the lucky ones then.

We are still waiting for refunds for 100's of to be placed and to be canceled positions which were not executed thereby leadig to errornous placement or not cancelled positions. If we would have put in all request it would 1000's, which require refunds according to Kraken's own ToS. Only taking the test of the last two days would require dozens of corrections/refunds.

The current error rate for placing orders is between 52-58%, and as it looks we will stop our test soon, as it is quite clear to us that the promise of a new trade engine etc was just the typical Kraken SCAM/lie to prevent customers from leaving.

All this has been going on for months and no sing of improvement except their ways to SCAM people.

If folks are happy being fooled by Kraken, go on and trade there. If you like real trading...go somewhere else..there are sufficient possibilities around for everyone's needs.

And about having people in forums like this. At the moment it looks to us that they only do this to give the impression of running a decent service. If they would reply to the request submitted via their website within acceptable time and manner, there would be no need for folks to go to forum like this one.

100% agree.  I used to be a big fan of Kraken, now I am moving all of my coin/fiat away.  I have had no issues PLACING orders, but withdrawing them has been nothing but a nightmare.  And I STILL can't create an Ether withdraw address.  They are very well aware of their problems, yet continue to TRAP people's money.  It is just nothing but criminal.  I can deal with a company working out issues and being honest about it (and I DID deal with these issues for several months because I believed in them), but I cannot ever trust them again after literally holding my money hostage.

I cannot emphasize enough to folks that if you send money to Kraken, please do not expect to be able to withdraw it in any form (fiat OR crypto).

Losing is not my enemy...fear of losing is my enemy.  -Rafael Nadal
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:01:13 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 08:16:37 PM by sluppy

ERROR 525
SSL handshake failed.

I always get this error screen when I try to withdraw. They really don't want me too..
Is it just me? I live in Belgium.

No its NOT just you .. its like fighting mud trying to get anything done on kraken.

I don't see all these improvements u guys are talking about still the same shit .. try to withdrawl Service Disabled . really once my shit is out I'm never putting another penny in there.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 09:09:48 PM

ERROR 525
SSL handshake failed.

I always get this error screen when I try to withdraw. They really don't want me too..
Is it just me? I live in Belgium.

No its NOT just you .. its like fighting mud trying to get anything done on kraken.

I don't see all these improvements u guys are talking about still the same shit .. try to withdrawl Service Disabled . really once my shit is out I'm never putting another penny in there.

Kraken promised a major upgrade on their servers a couple of days ago, but apparently it is not major enough lol.
I am also getting a lot of 520 errors, very frustrating.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:07:05 PM

There was an improvement a few days ago immediately after everything was unavailable for a time.  But honestly I suspect that improvement was just due to the database getting caught up.  It's pretty well back to unusable now.
Shamane

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:35:08 PM

There was an improvement a few days ago immediately after everything was unavailable for a time.  But honestly I suspect that improvement was just due to the database getting caught up.  It's pretty well back to unusable now.

There will be ....

Not do at this time Sad

mescalito

Activity: 349
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:41:03 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 10:51:30 PM by mescalito

Withdrawals requested at night are usually credited into my bank account on the following day. That didn't happen today. I'm getting 52X errors all day long
When I managed to place a trade order, I always got an error. In the end I found I placed the order 3x! Getting to withdrawal page is now impossible.
UPDATE: I finally managed to get there only to see
Service is currently disabled. Please try again later
jedaite

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:53:00 PM

Withdrawals requested at night are usually credited into my bank account on the following day. That didn't happen today. I'm getting 52X errors all day long
When I managed to place a trade order, I always got an error. In the end I found I placed the order 3x! Getting to withdrawal page is now impossible.

I'm worried cause I haven't received my withdrawal as well. I thought it was because of my bank, but it seems not. What is happening??
mescalito

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:09:50 PM

I'm worried cause I haven't received my withdrawal as well. I thought it was because of my bank, but it seems not. What is happening??
They're having troubles with the system, but I just managed to request a new withdrawal after like 50 attempts! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usfiAsWR4qU  Grin
SirBurton

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:18:57 AM

First time i write a complain post for Kraken but i had enough.

Apart from all the issues all of you have , which i also have ofcourse , the situation with Kraken is heading to worse day by day.
As of today Tuesday 12/12 i ll consider Kraken as a massively disfunctional exchange non suitable for day trading and on the fly trading for sure.

The only reason i keep "use" it is because it is the only one that accepts EURO in fiat and i had already made a deposit a couple of months ago when i first got into cryptos.

Apart from that , every single time i tried to make a trade it either didnt work on the 1st attempt , messed up the orders , showed canceled order later on and FULLFILED them despite the fact that i thought they were canceled , dont work at all and the API is garbage.

Shame on Kraken stuff. This is really sad.

Should we all fear that they will shut the doors one day and make a MtGox move? I just wonder.

IF ANYONE FROM THE STUFF IS MONITORING THIS THREAD PLEASE GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AND FIX YOUR SERVERS. JESUS
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:08:14 AM

I think Kraken is a nice exchange, although it has some major performance problems now and then. But overall Im totally satisfied with the service Kraken is providing.

Does anybody know why Kraken is listing some Cryptos with not that much traction while other with bigger market cap and bigger community dont get listed there?

Out of curiosity, what are the criterias to get listed on Kraken?
freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:34:09 AM

I think Kraken is a nice exchange, although it has some major performance problems now and then. But overall Im totally satisfied with the service Kraken is providing.

Does anybody know why Kraken is listing some Cryptos with not that much traction while other with bigger market cap and bigger community dont get listed there?

Out of curiosity, what are the criterias to get listed on Kraken?

I think they need to pay 50K € or something like that to get listed.
Not all are willing to pay.
Anyway is pointless to list any new coin/token there until the
performance issues are resolved.

jedaite

Activity: 128

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:42:31 AM

Withdrawal received this morning. Seems it was just a glitch. All fixed, thanks Kraken.
Totscha

Activity: 1276
Merit: 622

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:22:38 AM

First time i write a complain post for Kraken but i had enough.

Apart from all the issues all of you have , which i also have ofcourse , the situation with Kraken is heading to worse day by day.
As of today Tuesday 12/12 i ll consider Kraken as a massively disfunctional exchange non suitable for day trading and on the fly trading for sure.

The only reason i keep "use" it is because it is the only one that accepts EURO in fiat and i had already made a deposit a couple of months ago when i first got into cryptos.

Apart from that , every single time i tried to make a trade it either didnt work on the 1st attempt , messed up the orders , showed canceled order later on and FULLFILED them despite the fact that i thought they were canceled , dont work at all and the API is garbage.

Shame on Kraken stuff. This is really sad.

Should we all fear that they will shut the doors one day and make a MtGox move? I just wonder.

IF ANYONE FROM THE STUFF IS MONITORING THIS THREAD PLEASE GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AND FIX YOUR SERVERS. JESUS

Use Bitstamp for EUR. Works fine. Get into BTC, LTC or ETH. Use Bittrex & Co. for the other altcoins. Kraken is absolutely useless even for casual traders. Took me 48h to get a few crypto withdrawals through.

Such upgrade. Much wow...
Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:54:53 AM

Such upgrade. Much wow...

I don´t think the improved trading engine is live yet. I think it will be launched in the next few days and
I´m hopeful that it will improve the trading experience.

However, I really hope that they started the development of the new trading engine from scratch.
If they only made a few bugfixes and otherwise maintained the current codebase I´m extremely pessimistic
about the success of the new trading platform. The old one was simply too unusable in periods of higher
volatility (all exchanges have that problem to some degree, but Kraken was even more unusable than
the rest of them during these periods).

mescalito

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:53:02 AM

Withdrawal received this morning. Seems it was just a glitch. All fixed, thanks Kraken.
I can confirm that as well
Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: