Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:34:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 [288] 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH  (Read 628600 times)
LeoSnap

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:19:05 PM

Hi there

I sent two transactions by SEPA (by a french bank). The first one of 4000€, the second one of 1754€. For the first one a forgot to put the reference (I didn't repeated the mistake). It happened the 8 of december, and I sent a request to kraken support the 12 december (when I understood that the delay xas abnormally long). I'm not having responses, could anybody help ?

Thanks,
Best regards

Ticket:1026436
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jedaite

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:05:45 PM

Now it is getting serious!
After 2 hours of try and error to sell my Ether... and run away with my money.... the withdraw function is disabled!!!!

"Service is currently disabled. Please try again later"

@ Kranken support: What´s up here?Huh

Keep trying, it will work out in the end. Just refresh and try to be patient. I've been there.
Durgar

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:49:52 PM

Today Kraken gained a new feature - Invalid Request You must Login to perform this action.
Deadrisinghelp

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:25:43 PM

Today Kraken gained a new feature - Invalid Request You must Login to perform this action.

Yeah you can't do anything now, been trying to withdraw from coins for a few days now.
jenifive

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:47:00 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 09:38:56 PM by jenifive

During this year Kraken were working like complete shit! Like you had to click to sell-buy order about 6-25 times to make it successful.

I was okay with this because Kraken is not US based and have real USD pair.

But today im witnessing complete motherfucking utter disaster!

KRAKEN RIGHT NOW WORKING ABOUT 5% OF ITS TOTAL UPTIME!

I cant login! Almost every time i login it logouts automatically. Almost every time im restarting page its gives me ERROR 552, or SHAKEOUT ERROR or FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKING TRADER PLEB ERROR!

So in total im in no control of my money in any fucking way because right now even website refuse to work. Thats it! Im literally not fucking capable of doing anything!

I need help! What are the good NON-american exchanges that have real USD trading pairs? Please help! Im afraid of this exchange!
If i still will be capable withdrawing my money from it i want to do it as fast as i can. But i have to choose new normal exchange.

GUYS THIS IS CRY FOR HELP!

torrentco

Activity: 2100
Merit: 418

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:44:07 AM

yeah server s really bad these days.
i wonder why they dont fix it.they r earning millions.
getting a new huge server is cheaper then anything.
there must be reason they r not doin it.
giax76

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:38:54 AM

Same problems for me also....I cannot trade, I cannot withdraw, ....  Undecided

Is there anyone who has any news about a solution?
7jaka7

Activity: 628
Merit: 276

BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:56:06 AM

Kraken blog on recent troubles: https://blog.kraken.com/post/1399/degraded-service-upgrade-next-week/

''The recent, unexpected explosion in demand has been overwhelming.  Each of the past few days has produced 50,000 new account registrations and 10,000 new support tickets — an order of magnitude above where we were just last quarter.  Concurrent users, daily trades and volumes are also hitting new all-time highs. We are struggling to keep up.''

SECURE YOUR CRYPTO ASSETS | GET SOME FREE SATOSHI'S | TRADE ON BINANCE 
Disclaimer: All links are affiliate/refferal! Thank you for using them! Smiley
torrentco

Activity: 2100
Merit: 418

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:59:30 AM

Kraken blog on recent troubles: https://blog.kraken.com/post/1399/degraded-service-upgrade-next-week/

''The recent, unexpected explosion in demand has been overwhelming.  Each of the past few days has produced 50,000 new account registrations and 10,000 new support tickets — an order of magnitude above where we were just last quarter.  Concurrent users, daily trades and volumes are also hitting new all-time highs. We are struggling to keep up.''

tis is actually very good news.
they r trying to solve at least.
hope next week all problems will be gone with the new major system upgrade.
Shamane

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:03:10 AM

https://blog.kraken.com/post/1399/degraded-service-upgrade-next-week/

Great and big thanks for take the time to inform us

So next week it must be a bad reminder Wink

Happy to see you come back in the game.

bitcoinvest
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1000

13eJ4feC39JzbdY2K9W3ytQzWhunsxL83X

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:04:13 AM

everything is working. this is the answer to the people who ask... BUT you need maybe try 10 times to login and maybe 1 hour or more to make withdrawal. BUT WORKS! and after the update need some time to fix their speed etc.. i have no problem. i like Kraken!
7jaka7

BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:27:07 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 06:19:43 PM by 7jaka7

I don't know why people panic so much so fast... Can't you see demand in cryptos have increased for at least 10 times?
Imagine you have 1000 deposits one day then in a week this number increase to 20000 deposits per day. Off course you have some troubles managing all this and you need time to adapt. To make situation even worse people panic and probably do more tickets for same problem. Which is only making things harder for them.

My experience with Kraken: Deposits of FIAT were very fast - never had to wait more then 1 working day. I would not recommend day traders to use Kraken since you have to repeat same order few times when there is a lot of activity on exchange. Withdrawals were fast too (I only made BTC withdrawal, never FIAT).
This week I am waiting for deposit of FIAT via SEPA transfer for 4th day. I will make my first ticket on Monday, if it will be necessary. (edited: got FIAT deposit that same day)

So I would advise everyone to be more reasonable (you're all acting like you've never mistake) and show some support instead of FUD.

p.s. I know they can just take all the money and run. If you will panic it won't stop them! But if they are not planning to run I bet a little patience by community would help them a lot.

jenifive

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:33:14 AM

During this year Kraken were working like complete shit! Like you had to click to sell-buy order about 6-25 times to make it successful.

I cant login! Almost every time i login it logouts automatically. Almost every time im restarting page its gives me ERROR 552, or SHAKEOUT ERROR or FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKING TRADER PLEB ERROR!

So in total im in no control of my money in any fucking way because right now even website refuse to work. Thats it! Im literally not fucking capable of doing anything!

I need help! What are the good NON-american exchanges that have real USD trading pairs? Please help! Im afraid of this exchange!
If i still will be capable withdrawing my money from it i want to do it as fast as i can. But i have to choose new normal exchange.

Guys! Question remains open.

What are the good NON-american exchanges that have real USD trading pairs? What are the options?

7jaka7

BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:39:39 AM

Guys! Question remains open.

What are the good NON-american exchanges that have real USD trading pairs? What are the options?

Here is list of 165 exchanges: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/ You can check every single one.

I know for Bitstamp: https://www.bitstamp.net/ You can check them out. But if Kraken will make updates of system their service might become a lot better. And I hope you have realized until now that almost all (if not all) exchanges have problems now.

Shamane

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:09:33 AM

I don't know why people panic so much so fast... Can't you see demand in cryptos have increased for at least 10 times?
Imagine you have 1000 deposits one day then in a week this number increase to 20000 deposits per day. Off course you have some troubles managing all this and you need time to adapt. To make situation even worse people panic and probably do more tickets for same problem. Which is only making things harder for them.

It's their choice to don't stop new Customer to let old Customer with a fonctionnal service ...
It's their choice to don't communicate on their blog/twister/forum about ....
So if all could understand that with more Customer it's more difficult to do great service, this 2 point is not understanding ....
And you speak about patience .... they stop "advenced order type" and some alt on august for a few time .... We are on december .... They don't give back advenced order bust speak about on their site ....

If i can understand some wrong from me, i think customers have not all of them ...

CryptoTeng

Activity: 167
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:14:53 AM

everything is working. this is the answer to the people who ask... BUT you need maybe try 10 times to login and maybe 1 hour or more to make withdrawal. BUT WORKS! and after the update need some time to fix their speed etc.. i have no problem. i like Kraken!

Hilarious, you seriously call Kraken's website "working"? Do you have any personal interest to promote Kraken?

Barely anything is working on that site. However, if you like it so much there...have fun if you call it acceptable that:

1) It is barely possible to withdraw funds due to the website more or less being non-functional
2) Endless problems when depositing funds (just take a look at this forum)
2) Placing orders and or cancelling orders is as good as not possible (using an API tool the error rate is roughly 88-97% on getting correct answers, meaning getting an order ID, and of the 88=07% incorrect answers barely any position is placed/cancelled)
3) Single sided application of the ToS by Kraken. In other words, when it suits them they use it, when it would cost them they ignore it.
4) Not answering to service request within acceptable time and in an acceptable manner, if service request are answered at all (unless crying out loud enough in public channels)

Kraken in its current state is a SCAM and the people running it are nothing more than criminals (in our opinion). But hey, as said, if you like it this way, enjoy Wink
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:29:39 AM

Kraken is inaccessible. i tried to log-in, it gives error 520. i hope they upgrade their servers and optimize their trading platform. wouldn't like to move away from my favorite exchange.
Kraken-Septimus

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

https://support.kraken.com

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 02:02:39 PM

New Kraken user. Help needed! Besides continuosly getting the 520 error, before confirming ETH to EUR order I get the Order Details with the following:

Estimated ETH to spend 7.89
EUR to receive 7.89

How can the amount be the same? Thank you.

https://ibb.co/eM0YNw

Hi ohwow! If you haven't yet, I'd suggest opening a new ticket here and escalating that ticket using this form. Thanks for your patience.

I've finally managed to order a transfer. Since I had to do it ten times, I'm ending up with a double order...

If you haven't opened a ticket for this issue I would suggest doing so now. You could also escalate your ticket using this form. Thanks for your patience.

hey kraken support .... can you help me?

Hi pigi66. I see that we're just waiting for some documents from your bank at this point. Is there another issue that you need to speak to us about?

Hello, I tried logging into my Kraken account on December 4th and was locked out.  I emailed support and they sent me back an email with a list of questions to answer in order to get my account unlocked.  I also completed that form they tell you to fill out if you want to escalate your issue with support.  I have not heard from the support team since December 4th.  Is there any other way to escalate this?  It would be really nice to have access to my account again.  I'd just like to purchase some more bitcoin.  Thank you!

Hi YepImNaked. I'd suggest that you create a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form. Thanks!

Seeing as posting here seems to have more effect than just contacting support, I'll mirror my issue. I opened a ticket (#1023938) with the same problem as last time - my bank withdrawal seems to be "on hold" indefinitely without any means to release the funds. I cannot fathom the logic behind this system - if this is a security measure, the only things it's securing is my decision to move my business to a different exchange.

Hi Olesya322. Please escalate your ticket using this form if the issue is not resolved. Thanks for your patience.

Hi, My account was locked November the 15th Ticket #867233. I have done everything you asked for to resume my account and past 7 days now after replying to your ticket asking for skype contact details i have not heard anything back. I have substantial amount of funds stuck in my account so it a tad worrying that no one is replying. Is there anything i can do?

Hi savskii! I can see that your issue was resolved today. If you need anything else please feel free to reply to the ticket. Thanks for your patience.

Take a look at ticket 1027664 please.

Can't do nothing at the website without getting tons of error pages, come on, how this can be possible? Had to lock my account because I could not cancel a withdraw that I sent using a wrong amount, this is serious guys, make this thing work.

Hi CostaRibeiro! I can see that this issue has already been resolved. Should you need anything else please don't hesitate to reach out!

Withdrawals requested at night are usually credited into my bank account on the following day. That didn't happen today. I'm getting 52X errors all day longhttp://oi68.tinypic.com/x5cml5.jpg
When I managed to place a trade order, I always got an error. In the end I found I placed the order 3x! Getting to withdrawal page is now impossible.
UPDATE: I finally managed to get there only to see
Service is currently disabled. Please try again later

Hi mescalito. Please open a ticket here and escalate that new ticket using this form. Thanks for your patience.

Withdrawal received this morning. Seems it was just a glitch. All fixed, thanks Kraken.

Hi jedaite! Thanks for letting us know this has been resolved.

Hi, I send wire sepa transfer (EUR) every day to kraken and it arrives the next day. But I sent a wire on 11 December but after 2 days my wire transfer hasn't been arrived  Angry
Someone in my same situation ?

Hi salvo1997. Please open a new ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form. We appreciate your patience.

I got to add up to the whining mass that's gathering.

Ive attempted to trade the last 14 days, and it's a mess to say the least.
Apart from being unable to login most of the time (502,520) its impossible to make any trades.
Or atleast in the manner you want to make trades!
"Invalid response from server. Please try again."
"Your order MAY have failed. Please refresh the site.~"

I ended up with almost twice the amount of wanted BCH after such errors, cus trades still occured but no balance showed.

I have not tried to withdraw any funds but this is because I'm unable to enter the withdrawal-page rather then having actual transfer-issues.

Let me say this loud and clear; This is NOT an acceptable way to handle service and customers. Especially not when the base of operations is economical funds. Shame on you, Kraken!

-Drop mic, walks out-

/grg

ps. I will withdraw all my funds when Im able. Im out of trust for Kraken. Sorry. ds

Hi Grg. I'm sorry to hear about the poor experience you've had. Could you please open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form? Thanks for your patience.

Now it is getting serious!
After 2 hours of try and error to sell my Ether... and run away with my money.... the withdraw function is disabled!!!!

"Service is currently disabled. Please try again later"

@ Kranken support: What´s up here?Huh

Hi FutureKrakenLover! I'm sorry to hear about the poor experience. If you haven't yet, I would suggest creating a new ticket here and escalating that ticket using this form. Thanks for your patience.

Hi there

I sent two transactions by SEPA (by a french bank). The first one of 4000€, the second one of 1754€. For the first one a forgot to put the reference (I didn't repeated the mistake). It happened the 8 of december, and I sent a request to kraken support the 12 december (when I understood that the delay xas abnormally long). I'm not having responses, could anybody help ?

Thanks,
Best regards

Ticket:1026436

Hi LeoSnap. I'm sorry to hear about the delay. Could you please escalate your ticket using this form? Thanks for your patience.

Same problems for me also....I cannot trade, I cannot withdraw, ....  Undecided

Is there anyone who has any news about a solution?

Hi giax76. I'm sorry about the withdrawal issue. Could you please hereopen a ticket[/url] and explain the issue you're having? You can also escalate that ticket here. Thanks for your patience.

Kraken is inaccessible. i tried to log-in, it gives error 520. i hope they upgrade their servers and optimize their trading platform. wouldn't like to move away from my favorite exchange.

Hi Lite. Well then we've got some good news for you!

Kraken Blog Post:

Degraded Service, Upgrade Next Week

This blaze is on fire.

The recent, unexpected explosion in demand has been overwhelming.  Each of the past few days has produced 50,000 new account registrations and 10,000 new support tickets — an order of magnitude above where we were just last quarter.  Concurrent users, daily trades and volumes are also hitting new all-time highs.  We are struggling to keep up.

Kraken.com performance is extremely degraded and unreliable.  Clients can expect severe latency and difficulty interacting with all web and API services.  Requests will frequently timeout and fail.  At the moment, the only solution is to wait and try again later.

Next week we will be rolling out a major systems upgrade which should resolve these scaling and load issues.  The upgrade is long overdue and has been substantially delayed by the diversion of resources toward the protracted fire fighting effort required to deal with the last several months of unrelenting growth.

Our fiat funding partners are also experiencing strain.  Most were not prepared for the massive spike in transfer processing and current delays are outside of the usual range, especially for domestic USD.  Cryptocurrency funding remains unaffected.

If you are looking for phone support, be aware that Kraken does NOT offer phone support at this time.  There have been several reports of phishing attempts through fraudulent Kraken support phone numbers advertised on the Internet.  Kraken will never ask you for your password, and we will never ask you to install any software.  Remember that if you are publicly advertising your involvement with cryptocurrencies, you are making yourself a target. 

We regret that we cannot at this time offer what we feel is an acceptable quality of service to our clients.  We hope to make it up to you in the coming weeks.  In the meantime, please trade with caution.  The markets are highly volatile and you are likely to have trouble managing your orders.

Sincerest apologies,

The Kraken Team

Unlock futures trading with Kraken's Crypto Facilities acquisition!
Do you need support? Please open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form.
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:56:46 PM

At last some good news for all of us!!! This update is more necessary than ever.
The demand will be rise more and more but i guess that you "know" that now.
So this time with this upgrade i hope that you make it steady enough and reliable,to handle not only this wave of demand but also a lot bigger in the future.

Besides the hardware/software upgrade though,you should hire and extra people to handle the Support.
I never had any kind of issues that "big" to contact your Support. From the numbers though that you post,is obvious that "help" is needed. Roll Eyes

Kraken-Septimus

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

https://support.kraken.com

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 03:08:14 PM

At last some good news for all of us!!! This update is more necessary than ever.
The demand will be rise more and more but i guess that you "know" that now.
So this time with this upgrade i hope that you make it steady enough and reliable,to handle not only this wave of demand but also a lot bigger in the future.

Besides the hardware/software upgrade though,you should hire and extra people to handle the Support.
I never had any kind of issues that "big" to contact your Support. From the numbers though that you post,is obvious that "help" is needed. Roll Eyes

The trading engine upgrade will definitely help with scaling in the future!

We're hiring to keep up with demand. If you or someone you know is looking for an awesome career I'd suggest stopping by: https://jobs.lever.co/kraken!

Unlock futures trading with Kraken's Crypto Facilities acquisition!
Do you need support? Please open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form.
Pages: « 1 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 [288] 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: