Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:47:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 [301] 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH  (Read 628598 times)
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:24:30 PM

EDIT II:

Now after retrying, the page doesnt show "service temporarily unavailible" anymore, now it says that my verification level isnt enough. Although Im verified on tier 3, and for the amount I want to withdraw I would only need tier 2 anyways. Dont know what to do here.

Same situation here - tier 3 verified account and it says that current funding tier level (3) is insufficient for this functionality. I can't
withdraw anything!

Good to read that Im not the only one in this situation. Did it at first also showed up as "service unavailible" for you? I hope that we will get an answer from the team here!
Actually this is the first time that I wanted to withdraw something from an exchange. Hope that I wont be disappointed in the end.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bribed

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:27:59 PM

Hi Bribed and der_meister. The Error 520 is a connectivity issue. Our developers are working towards a solution, but as of right now this can still happen intermittently.

The issue where you see that you need a higher Tier in order to deposit/withdraw is actually a trading engine issue. We were launching the trading engine on the 6th but ran into some obstacles. You can read more about this here. For the time being, we would suggest waiting a moment and refreshing the page.

Thanks for the answer! So normally it should work as I understand. I tried to refresh the page several times already but always got the same situation. I logged off for now and have to go anyways. Will try it again tonight. Hopefully it will work out then!
Alleras

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:50:09 PM

I have been waiting to use your exchange for a few weeks now, any ETA on your upgrade yet?
Niflore

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:51:52 PM

I am unable to add bitcoin withdrawal address for two days. I can't move my funds and buy other coins. Can you please update, when the service will be available?
bribed

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:53:48 PM

Hi Bribed and der_meister. The Error 520 is a connectivity issue. Our developers are working towards a solution, but as of right now this can still happen intermittently.

The issue where you see that you need a higher Tier in order to deposit/withdraw is actually a trading engine issue. We were launching the trading engine on the 6th but ran into some obstacles. You can read more about this here. For the time being, we would suggest waiting a moment and refreshing the page.

Hi there again, just wanted to let you know that everything worked out fine now. I could withdraw to my bank account. Only thing that still wasnt correct was the possible amount to withdraw. As Im verified at tier 3, the daily withdrawal limit should be $25,000 but instead it would only let me withdraw 331€. Is there a reason for that? I will try again tomorrow and see how much it will be then. Could you by chance also tell me how long it usually takes to process a withdrawal? Thanks in advance!
Totscha

Activity: 1276
Merit: 622

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:38:17 PM

I have been waiting to use your exchange for a few weeks now, any ETA on your upgrade yet?

This is just a guestimate, but it's way better than anything the geniuses behind 'the best bitcoin exchange' have been able to say:

Kraken will successfully upgrade it's systems on the day Hell freezes over, pigs fly and we witness the return of Elvis.  Wink
Kraken-Septimus

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

https://support.kraken.com

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 10:27:20 PM

Hi Alleras. Please see our latest update on our blog. We're hoping to have the trading engine up and running ASAP.

I am unable to add bitcoin withdrawal address for two days. I can't move my funds and buy other coins. Can you please update, when the service will be available?

Hi Niflore. If you haven't yet, I'd suggest opening a ticket here and escalating that ticket using this form. Thank you for your patience.

Hi there again, just wanted to let you know that everything worked out fine now. I could withdraw to my bank account. Only thing that still wasnt correct was the possible amount to withdraw. As Im verified at tier 3, the daily withdrawal limit should be $25,000 but instead it would only let me withdraw 331€. Is there a reason for that? I will try again tomorrow and see how much it will be then. Could you by chance also tell me how long it usually takes to process a withdrawal? Thanks in advance!

Hi Bribed. I'm glad to hear that things are moving in the right direction! Usually we see this happen if you've either A) Already withdrawn your daily limit of funds or B) You have an open order tying up the asset that you're trying to withdraw. Please check this and if it's not your issue please open a new ticket and escalate it. Thank you for your patience.

Unlock futures trading with Kraken's Crypto Facilities acquisition!
Do you need support? Please open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form.
megashira1
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:15:50 AM

Kraken by far the worst exchange experience I've every had. UI always time out, everything lags, don't receive confirmation emails.. garbage

Anyone know if one ends up receiving the delayed confirmation emails?  Or do I need to begin the support ticket process taking a month and a half???

eomhawk

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:24:23 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 09:34:55 AM by eomhawk

anyone knows what is happening to USDT tether deposits? they've been stuck for 19 hours already... https://omniexplorer.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=3GyeFJmQynJWd8DeACm4cdEnZcckAtrfcN their main tether wallet also no activity
i've send usdt to my kraken account but nothing yet!  Huh Huh Huh Shocked

EDIT: apparently it started working again after ~26 hours
ldoudon

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:32:44 PM

Dear All

Kraken has locked my account due to their emails verifications and errors cloudflare for several weeks, I made a dozen tickets and severals mails, the support does not respond.

I'm not alone in this case, several people have seen their accounts locked, so be careful.

does anyone have a procedure to speed up unlocking?

I must say that I am quite disappointed by the platform, I hope it is not a problem of funding kraken

no banks, no brokers, no trading platform in the world can afford to block customer accounts for so long. without affecting the trust in the company

if you have a solution thank you for communicating it to us

Thanks for all

best regards

laurent Doudon
markd

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:09:45 PM

Hi Septimus, the exchange simply freezes from time to time, - happened twice today, morning and now in the evening - and you simply can't do anything on it like place orders or cancel orders. This is SERIOUSLY dangerous for traders. Why does this happen?

EDIT: The freeze lasts anywhere from 10 to 20+ minutes.
Kraken-Septimus

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

https://support.kraken.com

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 09:26:27 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 10:23:48 PM by Kraken-Septimus

Kraken by far the worst exchange experience I've every had. UI always time out, everything lags, don't receive confirmation emails.. garbage

Anyone know if one ends up receiving the delayed confirmation emails?  Or do I need to begin the support ticket process taking a month and a half???

Hi megashira1. If this hasn't been resolve yet, I'd suggest that you open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form. We'll be getting this solved for you far before a month and a half.

anyone knows what is happening to USDT tether deposits? they've been stuck for 19 hours already... https://omniexplorer.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=3GyeFJmQynJWd8DeACm4cdEnZcckAtrfcN their main tether wallet also no activity
i've send usdt to my kraken account but nothing yet!  Huh Huh Huh Shocked

EDIT: apparently it started working again after ~26 hours

Hi eomhawk. Thanks for letting us know that this was resolved. If you're experiencing an issue in the future please reach out again.

Dear All

Kraken has locked my account due to their emails verifications and errors cloudflare for several weeks, I made a dozen tickets and severals mails, the support does not respond.

I'm not alone in this case, several people have seen their accounts locked, so be careful.

does anyone have a procedure to speed up unlocking?

I must say that I am quite disappointed by the platform, I hope it is not a problem of funding kraken

no banks, no brokers, no trading platform in the world can afford to block customer accounts for so long. without affecting the trust in the company

if you have a solution thank you for communicating it to us

Thanks for all

best regards

laurent Doudon

Hi ldoudon. I'm sorry to hear that you've been locked out of your Kraken account. Please escalate your ticket using this form. Thanks for your patience.

Hi Septimus, the exchange simply freezes from time to time, - happened twice today, morning and now in the evening - and you simply can't do anything on it like place orders or cancel orders. This is SERIOUSLY dangerous for traders. Why does this happen?

EDIT: The freeze lasts anywhere from 10 to 20+ minutes.

Hi markd. Our developers are aware of the intermittent connectivity issues and they're working at getting a resolution rolled out ASAP. Thank you for your patience.

System upgrade

We will be performing a system upgrade on Thursday, January 11 at approximately 5:00 UTC (Wednesday January 10 at 9 pm PT).

Kraken services will be offline for about 2 hours during the upgrade, possibly longer. Withdrawals in all currencies will be offline for an additional 2-3 hours after other systems come online. If you submit a withdrawal request while withdrawals are offline, the withdrawal will be sent after withdrawals come online again.

Please follow our status page and twitter for additional details before and during the upgrade.

Unlock futures trading with Kraken's Crypto Facilities acquisition!
Do you need support? Please open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form.
wackojax

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:36:06 AM

ok

i've sent this message :
I'm pissed !
there are transactions here i did not confirm !!!!
i had error messages and no confirmations.
your site is absolutely not trust-wordy !
i want a solution and a reply asap !
these transactions i did noit want made me lose 500 ripples
i want it back

and i got this reply !

Gil (Kraken Support)
Jan 10, 11:44 PST

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. The trading platform is experiencing a few connection issues at the moment, giving users a number of errors when opening orders or accessing the site. This is due to a significant rise in the website response time (status.kraken.com).

Please wait a few moments and try again.
We are working on platform upgrades at the moment to prevent downtimes like these from happening in the future.

Thank you again and we appreciate your patience and understanding.

Regards,

Gil
Kraken Client Engagement

Your request (number 1204894) is currently marked as "Solved". This means we think your issue has been resolved. If your issue is not yet resolved, please let us know by replying to this e-mail.

what a bunch of unprofessional twats !
My Issue is NOT solved !!! I lost 500 ripples due to errors on your site, take responsibility !

I have understanding for the huge success and too many people on the site generating errors, but at least reply with a professional answer, not a generic one!

the platform is making errors and WE have to pay for it Huh not even an apology? a commercial gesture ? nothing ?
we need all the people who had the same problem to get together and fight this ! enough is enough

and they want me to try again and lose more money?Huh
bitcoinvest
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1000

13eJ4feC39JzbdY2K9W3ytQzWhunsxL83X

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:21:03 AM

They have informed you to trade and be cautious ... (not you... i mean they informed all of us)
I understand of course your problem i am in the same boat... and is quite a long time into this situation.

This is something that i forgive them even if i lost some on my trades.
50.000 new users per day is not something you can ignore... imagine the tickets the verification and the load of the server..
of course i know ... why they are getting paid>? to provide us the service ... ok.. i agree.. i also think of that..
but to me more important is the security that is top level until now and i will continue do my trades on Kraken.
patience is what i propose from my point of view!
taserz

Activity: 798
Merit: 293

Created AutoTune to saved the planet! ~USA

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:57:30 AM

Can I get a personal account verified extra quickly if I have a Tier 4 business account open already?

Autotune Firmware for S19 and S19j! Overclock, Underclock, AutoTuning. Asic.to The MOON Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency 30w/TH up to 85th/s!!Mining bitcoin since 2011 • Best nerd decision of my life
t1Zona

Activity: 283
Merit: 47

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:25:49 PM

I like Kraken when it works, few coins but I think it's easy, you have many options to trade, etc. but again, when it works.
I haven't been able to connect for the last 6 hours, so this is a real issue.
I can understand that there are many new people signing up, but, didn't anybody think about stop new sign ups until the performance issues are solved?? like binance did.

e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:27:14 PM

This is just a guestimate, but it's way better than anything the geniuses behind 'the best bitcoin exchange' have been able to say:

Kraken will successfully upgrade it's systems on the day Hell freezes over, pigs fly and we witness the return of Elvis.  Wink
In my kitchen hell there is a freezer, I managed to get pork into a temporary state of airborness and btw Elvis is not dead.
But the first one regarding Kraken seems to be moving more slowly.
Probably in trouble for even paying a development team since customer fund withdrawals are painfull, too.

System upgrade

We will be performing a system upgrade on Thursday, January 11 at approximately 5:00 UTC (Wednesday January 10 at 9 pm PT).

That should have been 7 hours ago. Any metrics so far about failed orders? Where can I even see the version number of the current engine?
Somebody has been publishing those metrics occasionally, orders placed/failed ratio, I do lack the technology to do relyable measurements.
crypt0dude

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:30:04 PM

They have informed you to trade and be cautious ... (not you... i mean they informed all of us)
I understand of course your problem i am in the same boat... and is quite a long time into this situation.

50.000 new users per day is not something you can ignore... imagine the tickets the verification and the load of the server..
of course i know ... why they are getting paid>? to provide us the service ... ok.. i agree.. i also think of that..
but to me more important is the security that is top level until now and i will continue do my trades on Kraken.

I agree with bitcoinvest. You guys need to be patient, you know there are problems with Kraken and they're working on it. So any continuation is your own responsibility when you know and still persists, don't whine about it.

If you daytrade for a living, then you already have funds on other exchanges as well and guess what, they ALL have problems one kind or another, with the exception of some A graded forex brokers (that covers also for 100% insurance). If you have been long in this place, you know Kraken is the definitely belonging in the top best crypto exchanges (company valuation paperwork is good, liquidity is good, has companies around the world, good amount of employees, communication is fast and good (and yes, it's fast considering the huge amounts of people that are sending tickets), licensed money transmitter (one of the three in the world of the crypto exchanges), etc.). Now compare that to the other exchanges and I'm fairly sure there are many newbies here who didn't even are on other exchanges, so their emotional experiences sounds a bit biased in their posts.
If you invest mid/long term, I see no problem to continue to use the site.

I don't have any serious problems with the site or deposits and withdrawals. Trading is somewhat slow, but deposits and withdrawals are processed within 1 business day. I still have 100% trust in Kraken to get the job done and I know they will. They have been around for long and a good track record. The fact that support is fast and here on forums should tell you something. Look at the other players, you probably wait for weeks or sometimes months, whether small or major players. Have some faith, be grateful and respectful.
H_Bozz

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:32:26 PM

I have as you asked escalated the issue about the delay of depositing my funds wired through a SEPA transaction.

Eventuallt I got a response where kraken now asks me for another verification (not sure how there can be aný legal ground to hold my funds and ask me for another verification of my identity without any special given reason).

I have however sent all documents that your website states and told the to eighter deposit my money at kraken.com OR return it to my bank latest by today!

I have still havent even gotten a reply from the kraken support or seen any of my money neighter at kraken.com or at my bank!

This is completly unacceptable. If kraken hasnt sorted out my money by next week I will suffer a financial loss. I will seek for other unhappy customers to file a joint lawsuit against kraken in that case.
Im tired of hearing the old "regulation" bullshit. While just waiting for my money to get deposited at kraken I have already opend an account at coinbase, gotten my account verified without any issues or need to send any further documents more than only my passport.

Now i cant even give you my ticket number because the website is down again!
GET YOUR FUCKING SHIT TOGETHER.
wackojax

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:21:22 PM

I agree with bitcoinvest. You guys need to be patient, you know there are problems with Kraken and they're working on it. So any continuation is your own responsibility when you know and still persists, don't whine about it.

If you daytrade for a living, then you already have funds on other exchanges as well and guess what, they ALL have problems one kind or another, with the exception of some A graded forex brokers (that covers also for 100% insurance). If you have been long in this place, you know Kraken is the definitely belonging in the top best crypto exchanges (company valuation paperwork is good, liquidity is good, has companies around the world, good amount of employees, communication is fast and good (and yes, it's fast considering the huge amounts of people that are sending tickets), licensed money transmitter (one of the three in the world of the crypto exchanges), etc.). Now compare that to the other exchanges and I'm fairly sure there are many newbies here who didn't even are on other exchanges, so their emotional experiences sounds a bit biased in their posts.
If you invest mid/long term, I see no problem to continue to use the site.

I don't have any serious problems with the site or deposits and withdrawals. Trading is somewhat slow, but deposits and withdrawals are processed within 1 business day. I still have 100% trust in Kraken to get the job done and I know they will. They have been around for long and a good track record. The fact that support is fast and here on forums should tell you something. Look at the other players, you probably wait for weeks or sometimes months, whether small or major players. Have some faith, be grateful and respectful.

i agree with you but i discovered there was a problem after i got errors !! Had i known before of course i would wait and not trade. since then i'm not trading on kraken until solved.
and yes withdrawals and deposits, NO PROBLEMS.

also :

FYI

***MAINTENANCE ANNOUNCEMENT***

Kraken is presently offline for maintenance.

While maintenance is underway, the website and API will not be reachable, and orders will not be able to be placed or canceled.

The Kraken Team
Pages: « 1 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 [301] 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: