Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:52:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 [320] 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH  (Read 628597 times)
adele123

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:38:08 PM

Dear Kraken,

accidentally I locked my account. I wrote you several times already. "Charla" one of your Client Engagement Team members answered me "we´re sorry that you want to close your account ... ". I DON´T want to close my account, I just want you to UNLOCK my account! Would you please unlock my account? My request number: 1376051

I really hope to find the right support here! Please don´t disappoint me! Thank you!
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kraken-Septimus

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

https://support.kraken.com

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 09:11:50 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 10:06:37 PM by Kraken-Septimus

Maybe you can clarify how this criminal behavior is acceptable for any client. This does not need to involve any discussion of any specific customer privacy details.

And how about explaining that you do not keep to your own ToS when it comes to justified refunds.

Both points could be very much interesting to other users of this forum.

Hi CryptoTeng. I've reached out to some colleagues and we're also looking into your friends particular issue. I don't have a different answer than in the ticket at this point, but we'll let you know once we've done a full investigation. We're not ignoring this issue, we're just trying to find the proper answer for you. Thank you for reaching out.

Quick question: If i want to deposit USDT, is it using OMNI or ETH as a transport layer? I'm asking because i want to send some USDT from Bitfinex to Kraken. For OMNI the fee is 20 USD, for ETH only 3 USD. On Bitfinex's site i can choose which one to use but i don't want my money to disappear if Kraken only supports OMNI.

Hi Bonez0r. I do know that we use the OMNI layer but I've inquired about ETH and I'll make sure to update you once I have a solid answer on that. With it being the weekend we don't have a lot of our usual experts around. Thanks for reaching out!

Update: We do not currently support it. If we enable support we will make sure the community is notified. Thanks for the question.

Dear Kraken,

accidentally I locked my account. I wrote you several times already. "Charla" one of your Client Engagement Team members answered me "we´re sorry that you want to close your account ... ". I DON´T want to close my account, I just want you to UNLOCK my account! Would you please unlock my account? My request number: 1376051

I really hope to find the right support here! Please don´t disappoint me! Thank you!

Hi adele123. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. I've made sure we have your ticket in the correct queue now. If you could please escalate your ticket using this form, one of our agents will be with you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Unlock futures trading with Kraken's Crypto Facilities acquisition!
Do you need support? Please open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form.
CryptoTeng

Activity: 167
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:37:16 AM

@Kraken-Septimus

Since you answered other request here, a little reminder. Dont forget about this little problem, please.

@Kraken-Septimus

This is the reply our friend is getting from you frauds.

"Feb 1, 13:39 PST
Hello,
They are all showing the same spikes because they all get the data from us. The data is erroneous and trades did not take place. Also we are not affiliated with Tradingview, they display they data that they are given.
Regards,
Gil
Kraken Client Engagement"

Which leads for us to the point to repeat the warning to customers:

KRAKEN ADMITS MARKET MANIPULATION

Again, please contact the relevant authorities if you encounter damages by Kraken. We advised our friend to contact the SEC in the USA to report this extreme case of market manipulation and/or criminal negligence. (it is lucky for our friend that he can prove that trades DID take place and will be able to provide screenshots to the authorities. In contrast to Gil's lie stated above.)

Hi CryptoTeng. We can't discuss another client's account on social media for privacy reasons. If your friend is unhappy with the answer they received, please have them reply to the ticket again.

Thanks for reaching out. I hope this is resolved soon.

Maybe you can clarify how this criminal behavior is acceptable for any client. This does not need to involve any discussion of any specific customer privacy details.

And how about explaining that you do not keep to your own ToS when it comes to justified refunds.

Both points could be very much interesting to other users of this forum.

Hi CryptoTeng. I've reached out to some colleagues and we're also looking into your friends particular issue. I don't have a different answer than in the ticket at this point, but we'll let you know once we've done a full investigation. We're not ignoring this issue, we're just trying to find the proper answer for you. Thank you for reaching out.

If you refer to the quoted email from Gil then this is a quite poor answer, and as said above, Gil's answer is an admission to market manipulation. Otherwise you might want to state the content of the answer to the ticket you refer to in general terms. We do not have insight in the dudes tickets. He promised to update us as soon as an useful answer from Kraken was received by him.

About your answer of having a look at the problem. Having a laugh right now. As this is the type of answer one usually gets from you, in our case since spring last year (2017). And since you haven't done anything about it since then, it is criminal negligence of the problem.

None the less. Next question, apart from trying to solve this issue. How are you going to compensate your users for this serious error? Again, to answer this question, you do not need to involve any user specific details.

Furthermore, the 2 questions from the previous post are in no way limited to the dudes ticket. These are very general questions on how you treat your own ToS, and how you can justify this type of market manipulation. So, we ca actually step away from the dudes ticket, and keep to the discussion of these general points, which might be interessting to every Kraken user.
Dellamarta

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:21:57 AM

@Kraken-Septimus

i didn't noticed your answer about where are my funds ? and why are customers money being on hold for this long time without a reason ?
Ps. i escalate ticket at least once daily, no normal support answer, just that they will inform me once they will sort the things out, and wall of silence. (this was two weeks ago)
dalkeith

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:43:42 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 03:31:49 AM by dalkeith

Kraken,

I have escalated ticket # 1476544 (Jan 29th) via your form.  My deposit of $25000 is on hold.  Could you please light a fire to have my funds released?  This is my 3rd deposit, and from the same bank as the previous two.  You have a letter from my bank.

I appreciate your support and have a nice day.

Thank you
minernoob1978

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:34:50 AM

seems that this btc drop makes ppl crazy...
alchmiya

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:40:51 AM

I'm not from SEPA zone countries.
That said, my bank do not charge transfer fee if I were to transfer to Fidor Bank AG (GER).
I have to bear the transfer fee if I were to transfer to SMBC (JPN).
Am I not allowed to transfer to Fidor Bank AG if I'm not from SEPA zone countries?
Can you all not help your customer to save some cost?
Victorvpc

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:37:34 PM

Hi,

My ticket 1004438 has not been dealt with since 9th of December.

I had a margin position open, and tried several times to close the position but your website was down for a WEEK!!. I requested the positions to be closed manually by someone on December 9th or I was at risk of losing my entire portfolio. You never replied, and I tried to trade in your platform hundreds of times without success.

I saw most of my funds to evaporate without a reply from your side if the position was closed and your website down.

I have escalated the ticket dozens of times. My ticket is one of the oldest I see in the chat witout being taken care.

Please do not reply with "I have escalated your ticket". I need an urgent reply or I would be forced to start legal actions, the money lost is worth the hassle.

Thanks!
CryptoTeng

Activity: 167
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:52:52 PM

Hi,

I had a margin position open, and tried several times to close the position but your website was down for a WEEK!!. I requested the positions to be closed manually by someone on December 9th or I was at risk of losing my entire portfolio. You never replied, and I tried to trade in your platform hundreds of times without success.

I saw most of my funds to evaporate without a reply from your side if the position was closed and your website down.

I have escalated the ticket dozens of times. My ticket is one of the oldest I see in the chat witout being taken care.

Please do not reply with "I have escalated your ticket". I need an urgent reply or I would be forced to start legal actions, the money lost is worth the hassle.

Thanks!

Best choice is to go directly into the hassle of legal actions. The sooner the better. Kraken gives as much as horse excrement about this type of tickets. At least as far as we can tell.

But that's what's to be expected from an exchange which actually openly admits to market manipulation (see previous posts)
Kraken-Septimus

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 10:51:14 PM

If you refer to the quoted email from Gil then this is a quite poor answer, and as said above, Gil's answer is an admission to market manipulation. Otherwise you might want to state the content of the answer to the ticket you refer to in general terms. We do not have insight in the dudes tickets. He promised to update us as soon as an useful answer from Kraken was received by him.

About your answer of having a look at the problem. Having a laugh right now. As this is the type of answer one usually gets from you, in our case since spring last year (2017). And since you haven't done anything about it since then, it is criminal negligence of the problem.

None the less. Next question, apart from trying to solve this issue. How are you going to compensate your users for this serious error? Again, to answer this question, you do not need to involve any user specific details.

Furthermore, the 2 questions from the previous post are in no way limited to the dudes ticket. These are very general questions on how you treat your own ToS, and how you can justify this type of market manipulation. So, we ca actually step away from the dudes ticket, and keep to the discussion of these general points, which might be interessting to every Kraken user.

Hi CryptoTeng. I'm talking with our trading experts and we'll let you know once we've completed the investigation. We'll get to the bottom of this but it will take some time. We'll be updating the ticket once the investigation is over and reporting back here without client details of course. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

@Kraken-Septimus

i didn't noticed your answer about where are my funds ? and why are customers money being on hold for this long time without a reason ?
Ps. i escalate ticket at least once daily, no normal support answer, just that they will inform me once they will sort the things out, and wall of silence. (this was two weeks ago)

Hi Dellamarta. We have a specialized team to handle your particular issue and they'll be reaching out as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Kraken,

I have escalated ticket # 1476544 (Jan 29th) via your form.  My deposit of $25000 is on hold.  Could you please light a fire to have my funds released?  This is my 3rd deposit, and from the same bank as the previous two.  You have a letter from my bank.

I appreciate your support and have a nice day.

Thank you

Hi dalkeith. I can see that your ticket has already been resolved. If you need anything else just let us know!

I'm not from SEPA zone countries.
That said, my bank do not charge transfer fee if I were to transfer to Fidor Bank AG (GER).
I have to bear the transfer fee if I were to transfer to SMBC (JPN).
Am I not allowed to transfer to Fidor Bank AG if I'm not from SEPA zone countries?
Can you all not help your customer to save some cost?

Hi alchmiya. SEPA transfers can only be sent from countries in the SEPA zone. Our banking partner SMBC accepts USD and EUR so you're welcome to deposit to them instead. There is a $10.00 deposit fee. Thanks for reaching out and please let us know if you have any other questions.

Hi,

Thanks!

Hi Victorvpc. Your ticket requires a specialized team to review it and unfortunately there is a large backlog at the moment. We're so sorry for the inconvenience. One of our agents will be with you as soon as possible.

Do you need support? Please open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form.
alchmiya

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:55:36 AM

I found this statement in the "How do I deposit EUR into my account?" section in Kraken:

Clients outside SEPA countries should use SMBC (SWIFT) but may also use (2), Fidor Bank AG Wire Transfer, in certain situations.

Can I wire transfer to Fidor Bank AG from outside SEPA countries? What is that certain situations?

I really hope you will allow it as wire transfer to Germany is much cheaper for me compared to wire transfer to Japan.
Dellamarta

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:59:28 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 12:30:20 PM by Dellamarta

im hearing this, our team will reach you as soon as possible for month now. still 5000 eur are on hold, no normal response
Joseph.HD

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:09:07 AM

Dear Kraken Support,

I need to deposit in USD, but still no option for me in the Funding Menu..

Based on this article :
https://support.kraken.com/hc/en-us/articles/204061046-How-do-I-deposit-USD-into-my-account-non-US-Resident-

I'm supposed to be able to deposit in USD since I'm on the Tier 3 Verification.

I have summitted a ticket (1503911) and escalate it, but still no response at all from your side.

Please help me so that I can deposit in USD ASAP..

It has been a week for me to wait my Tier 3 Verification so that I can deposit USD, but after Tier 3, still there is no option for that Sad
So please help me to solve this problem as soon as possible..

Thank you in advance for your support & understanding.
Victorvpc

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:28:44 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 11:43:49 AM by Victorvpc

Hi Victorvpc. Your ticket requires a specialized team to review it and unfortunately there is a large backlog at the moment. We're so sorry for the inconvenience. One of our agents will be with you as soon as possible.

We are talking of a ticket 2 months old, Could you please check my position in the queue and give me an estimate of an answer date for my ticket? It is important to know if am going to be answered in 2 weeks or in 50 years. My actions cannot be the same.

Why don't you give phone support? Can I talk to someone that is not a machine sending the same e-mails to everyone? It is like talking to a wall.

Thanks for your prompt reply.

nevermindthebotox

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:54:45 PM

Kraken's "please allow five days blahblah" after sepa deposit is actually automatically at least eight days... if you are lucky.

How on earth you still haven't fixed this delay when making deposits ?? yeah ticket sent, escalated and automatic "  Cry "-reply received

Roll Eyes

Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 04:30:00 PM

Fix this issue asap please . Funding Page giving Service Unavailable Error every time , all other sections working and loading fine .

Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 04:46:45 PM

Yes, funding page unavailable, also "Get Verified" is unavailable.

This is seriously annoying to have this kind of error during such volatile situation , Kraken upgraded their system but again same thing which is sad .

Joseph.HD

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:00:04 PM

It seems that kraken still have a lot of problems..
So, I think, I should reconsider to use their service & deposit to them..

Any suggestion for a good exchange guys ?
Kraken-Septimus

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:08:31 PM

I found this statement in the "How do I deposit EUR into my account?" section in Kraken:

Clients outside SEPA countries should use SMBC (SWIFT) but may also use (2), Fidor Bank AG Wire Transfer, in certain situations.

Can I wire transfer to Fidor Bank AG from outside SEPA countries? What is that certain situations?

I really hope you will allow it as wire transfer to Germany is much cheaper for me compared to wire transfer to Japan.

Hi alchmiya. Technically this is an option for people outside of the SEPA zone, but you will not be able to withdraw funds with this same method. Let us know if you need anything else.

Dear Kraken Support,

I need to deposit in USD, but still no option for me in the Funding Menu..

Based on this article :
https://support.kraken.com/hc/en-us/articles/204061046-How-do-I-deposit-USD-into-my-account-non-US-Resident-

I'm supposed to be able to deposit in USD since I'm on the Tier 3 Verification.

I have summitted a ticket (1503911) and escalate it, but still no response at all from your side.

Please help me so that I can deposit in USD ASAP..

It has been a week for me to wait my Tier 3 Verification so that I can deposit USD, but after Tier 3, still there is no option for that Sad
So please help me to solve this problem as soon as possible..

Thank you in advance for your support & understanding.

Hi Joseph.HD. Unfortunately, our banking partner does not accept wire transfers from your country. You're welcome to deposit EUR via SEPA transfer if you have an account in the SEPA zone, or deposit cryptocurrencies. Sadly, we have no way around this at this time. Thanks for understanding.

We are talking of a ticket 2 months old, Could you please check my position in the queue and give me an estimate of an answer date for my ticket? It is important to know if am going to be answered in 2 weeks or in 50 years. My actions cannot be the same.

Why don't you give phone support? Can I talk to someone that is not a machine sending the same e-mails to everyone? It is like talking to a wall.

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Hi Victorvpc. I'm sorry for the wait. Unfortunately, we do not have an estimate at this time. Your issue requires a specific team and they have a significant backlog at this time. We are not able to offer phone support at this time but if we can in the future we will make a public announcement about it. Thanks for understanding.

Kraken's "please allow five days blahblah" after sepa deposit is actually automatically at least eight days... if you are lucky.

How on earth you still haven't fixed this delay when making deposits ?? yeah ticket sent, escalated and automatic "  Cry "-reply received

Roll Eyes

Hi nevermindthebotox. We're not having any widespread delays with SEPA transfers. They're automatically credited when they arrive to a client's account, which takes between 1-5 business days. If you're missing a deposit please be sure to escalate your ticket using this form. Thanks for your patience.

Yes, funding page unavailable, also "Get Verified" is unavailable.

This is seriously annoying to have this kind of error during such volatile situation , Kraken upgraded their system but again same thing which is sad .

Hi Guys. These issues should be resolved now. If you're still seeing errors please open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form. Thank you for your patience.

nevermindthebotox

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:05:28 PM

Thanks for the reply, i thought tier 4 would have helped to make quicker deposits but i guess not. Your "5 days" means 5 days + weekend = eight days.

I'll sent another ticket tomorrow if deposit isn't credited.

May i ask what causes this delay in sepa payments ? I make an payment, it's instantly reduced from my bank account and bank forwards it in 24h max.

Then it lays somewhere four days and over weekend of course...  ??

and yes, it's nice to see everything skyrocketing when stuck with uncredited deposit...

Pages: « 1 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 [320] 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: