Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:21:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 [330] 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH  (Read 628598 times)
Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:44:11 PM

Dear Kraken-Septimus,

It has been almost more than a month. We can't make USD deposits. When will you enable USD deposits?

How long will it take? We don't need an exact date, but, please give an ETA at least.

Thanks.

Hi Haladay. We currently have a team devoted to cultivating new bank partnerships and expect to start seeing the fruits of this effort soon with new bank funding options coming online. For our clients residing outside Japan who have been using our bank partner in Japan, we expect to announce a replacement option for you soon.

In the meantime, if you have a bank account in the SEPA zone, you can fund your account with a EUR SEPA transfer by navigating to Funding > Deposit > Euro (EUR) and choosing "Fidor Bank AG (SEPA)" from the dropdown menu.

If you do not have a bank account in the SEPA zone you can send EUR by navigating to Funding > Deposit > Euro (EUR) and choosing "Fidor Bank AG (Wire Transfer) from the dropdown menu. Please note that you can only deposit with this funding method. You will not be able to withdraw your EUR using this method.

For more information please read through: https://support.kraken.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000427883

Thanks for your answer first. Please do your best to announce new bank partner so that we can resume in USD deposits. Unfortunately, EUR deposit is not a good option for me. I believe USD deposit is the best solution for the majority of the traders.

From your message, I understand we can expect an announcement very soon, is this right? Or will it still take too much time from now on?

Please finish this as soon as possible, I absolutely know there are thousands of people waiting for the good news about USD deposits!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kraken-augustus

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 12:56:30 PM

Dear Kraken-Septimus,

It has been almost more than a month. We can't make USD deposits. When will you enable USD deposits?

How long will it take? We don't need an exact date, but, please give an ETA at least.

Thanks.

Hi Haladay. We currently have a team devoted to cultivating new bank partnerships and expect to start seeing the fruits of this effort soon with new bank funding options coming online. For our clients residing outside Japan who have been using our bank partner in Japan, we expect to announce a replacement option for you soon.

In the meantime, if you have a bank account in the SEPA zone, you can fund your account with a EUR SEPA transfer by navigating to Funding > Deposit > Euro (EUR) and choosing "Fidor Bank AG (SEPA)" from the dropdown menu.

If you do not have a bank account in the SEPA zone you can send EUR by navigating to Funding > Deposit > Euro (EUR) and choosing "Fidor Bank AG (Wire Transfer) from the dropdown menu. Please note that you can only deposit with this funding method. You will not be able to withdraw your EUR using this method.

For more information please read through: https://support.kraken.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000427883

Thanks for your answer first. Please do your best to announce new bank partner so that we can resume in USD deposits. Unfortunately, EUR deposit is not a good option for me. I believe USD deposit is the best solution for the majority of the traders.

From your message, I understand we can expect an announcement very soon, is this right? Or will it still take too much time from now on?

Please finish this as soon as possible, I absolutely know there are thousands of people waiting for the good news about USD deposits!

Hey Haladay! We we are working hard to get that done but there's no ETA yet. We understand this might be an issue for users like you and hope we can keep you as a customer when we resume this service

Are we having XMV enabled after the fork? Will you list the coin?

Hello Gdog3. We don't announce in advance what coins will be listed. The best way to stay updated is to follow us on social media.
samlitecoin

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:13:07 PM

Hi Kraken,

I was just searching for exchanges that offer direct ATM cash withdrawal with plastic (mosty visa).
Is Kraken planing such service in the future?

thanx
-sam
Kraken-Septimus

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

https://support.kraken.com

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 09:24:04 PM

Hi Kraken,

I was just searching for exchanges that offer direct ATM cash withdrawal with plastic (mosty visa).

thanx
-sam

Hi samlitecoin. We do not offer Debit, Credit or PayPal deposits or withdrawals. The risk of fraudulent deposits from credit cards and similar are too high to take on for us right now. If we were to accept them in the future we would make an announcement on our Blog and Twitter. Thanks for understanding.

Unlock futures trading with Kraken's Crypto Facilities acquisition!
Do you need support? Please open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form.
samlitecoin

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:50:33 AM

Hi Kraken,

thanx
-sam

Hi samlitecoin. We do not offer Debit, Credit or PayPal deposits or withdrawals. The risk of fraudulent deposits from credit cards and similar are too high to take on for us right now. If we were to accept them in the future we would make an announcement on our Blog and Twitter. Thanks for understanding.

sorry for being less than clear with my question: I wanted to know if kraken would issue its OWN credit card, e.g. Kraken-Visa, for direkt purchases in the none-crypto world without having to withdraw first to ones own bank account.

-sam
Kraken-Septimus

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 08:56:56 PM

sorry for being less than clear with my question: I wanted to know if kraken would issue its OWN credit card, e.g. Kraken-Visa, for direkt purchases in the none-crypto world without having to withdraw first to ones own bank account.

-sam

Hi samlitecoin. There's no plan for it right now but we're always open to new ideas. I'll be sure to let the team know of your suggestion.

Do you need support? Please open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form.
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:44:46 AM

-sam

Hi samlitecoin. There's no plan for it right now but we're always open to new ideas. I'll be sure to let the team know of your suggestion.

To add on that, I'm also on the lookout for solutions like that. So far I'm only saving up on coins and don't spends them, but in the near future I'll want to use them for purchases.
A card that saves me the fees of transferring coins and fiat money back and forth would be very helpful, especially to people who are not very tech-savvy... like my mother for example who owns 300 XRP since 6 months ago after my suggestion! Tongue
Kraken-Septimus

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 02:18:42 PM

Any news on credit the MoneroV coins? Snapshot is almost here.

Hi BTCgenius. We have no news on the MoneroV hard fork at this time. If you'd like to guarantee access to the forked coins we would suggest withdrawing your funds to an address where you control the private key. Thanks for understanding.

BitcoinPlusBus
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 10:30:46 AM

Any chance you might list bitcoinplus [XBC] in the future?

Hi BitcoinPlusBus. We're always looking into new assets to list on Kraken but we couldn't comment as to whether or not any certain asset would be listed in the future. Thanks for understanding.

I understand.Hopefully we will appear on your radar in the future.Thanks for the response.
samlitecoin

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:31:29 AM

on the login page

https://www.kraken.com/support-login?brand_id=1186036&locale_id=1&return_to=https%3A%2F%2Fsupport.kraken.com%2Fhc%2Fen-us%2Farticles%2F201648213-What-is-two-factor-authentication-&timestamp=1525681607

I click on:

What is two factor authentication?

and get BRIEFLY routed a help page (for about 1 second) only to end up again on your main page
This is lousy webprograming - I have seen this elsewhere on your page, i.e. thruout the registration - I have send you the pertaining info but nothing has changed.

not a GOOD sign in my book

Kraken-Septimus

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 01:37:31 PM

on the login page

https://www.kraken.com/support-login?brand_id=1186036&locale_id=1&return_to=https%3A%2F%2Fsupport.kraken.com%2Fhc%2Fen-us%2Farticles%2F201648213-What-is-two-factor-authentication-&timestamp=1525681607

I click on:

What is two factor authentication?

and get BRIEFLY routed a help page (for about 1 second) only to end up again on your main page
This is lousy webprograming - I have seen this elsewhere on your page, i.e. thruout the registration - I have send you the pertaining info but nothing has changed.

not a GOOD sign in my book

Hi samlitecoin. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'll make that the team is aware of this issue. If you notice anything else please let us know.

danielco9

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:24:46 AM

Any update regarding listing the new monerov fork?
Kraken-Septimus

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 03:31:02 PM

Any update regarding listing the new monerov fork?

Hi danielco9. We don't have any update on that particular fork at this point. If we have any new information on coins that may or may not be listed you would find it on our Blog or Twitter. Thanks for understanding.

Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:21:30 PM

Dear Kraken-Septimus,

Thanks.

Hey Haladay! We we are working hard to get that done but there's no ETA yet. We understand this might be an issue for users like you and hope we can keep you as a customer when we resume this service

Hello, any news about this?

I'm personally waiting patiently, but it's sad that I don't see any progress about USD deposits. This is no good, it's taking too much time honestly. Isn't the solution close or no?
kraken-augustus

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 07:34:39 AM

Dear Kraken-Septimus,

Hello, any news about this?

I'm personally waiting patiently, but it's sad that I don't see any progress about USD deposits. This is no good, it's taking too much time honestly. Isn't the solution close or no?

Hi Haladay, I understand the inconvenience this is causing you and others on the same position. We are still working to get a solution that provides that kind of service, but can't provide an ETA yet. Please accept our apologies, I sincerely hope we still have you as a client when we resume the USD funding service.
Totscha

Activity: 1276
Merit: 622

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:02:54 AM

Any news about Monero fork XMV?

For the billionth time: No!

I see a lot of people really interested in this coin here. But not enough to actually google it... I find this part pretty confusing...
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:08:19 PM
Merited by Totscha (2)

For the billionth time: No!

I see a lot of people really interested in this coin here. But not enough to actually google it... I find this part pretty confusing...
Also, I think this is a marketing strategy from the XMV team to spam different exchange threads regarding their fork so that they will provide some advertisement for their coin for its fork. It is also very noticeable that the accounts that have been asking this same question are accounts that are newly created and they are spamming different exchange threads. This is a very cheap strategy that I don't find very appealing at all. They just provide clutter to these threads with no real information at all. They've been going at it for several weeks now and it is kinda annoying in every sense.  Angry
cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:05:43 PM

If we report to moderators, they will act to stop this kind of accounts.....

I've reported some of them, do it too all.

Cheers

xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:16:54 PM

Yet another noobie account MoneroV shill https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1653730;sa=showPosts

If you plan to participate in this fork by WITHDRAWING MONERO TO YOUR OWN PRIVATE WALLET PRIOR TO THE FORK - make sure you are VERY CAREFUL.

Bitcoin gold endorsed a wallet that resulted in 3.3 million in real BTC being stolen.
https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-gold-wallet-stole-private-keys-scooped-3-3-million/

Coinsecure exchange also lost around 3 Million that could be related to the fork.
"The note also elucidates that this loss is not a direct result of their infrastructure being compromised or hacked but instead it was due to their CSO Dr. Amitabh Saxsena extracting Bitcoin Gold from Bitcoin. And as a result, their CSO claimed that bitcoins were lost."
https://coinsutra.com/coinsecure-bitcoin-hack-theft/

You risk losing your real Monero for the opportunity to get a copy.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
Kraken-Septimus

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 07:00:10 PM

We have some new Kraken reps starting! Kraken-Chase will be able to help you out now and I'll be introducing additional representatives at a later date.

A reminder that we will never ask you for personal information about your Kraken account, only your ticket number and if need be your Public Account ID. This is different than your username, which should not be shared for security reasons.

Pages: « 1 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 [330] 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: