Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:01:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH  (Read 628600 times)
xchrix

Activity: 905
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 04:41:06 PM

loozik if its your opinion then its ok Cheesy just wanted to know why you think its crap
cryptocoincharts.info isnt good for realtime charts but i think its good for long time charts.

Oh shit. I am sorry xchrix. I was careless not to look at your signature when responding.

I am stupid. Please forgive me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tbosman

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 04:41:58 PM

@dargo I filed a ticket a few days ago because i thought my funding limit utilization was calculated incorrectly. I haven't had a response yet but i think the answer may be one of your 'features' again so ill ask it here.
My problem was that daily limit is filled up every time while i haven't made any deposits/withdrawals during that day. Could it be that daily limit is actually a 24h rolling window limit? Haven't been able to verify this a 100% but it sure looks like it.

Assuming this is true, maybe you could change that to a limit per business day, within some definition of business day. Because with this 24h definition the limit will be for strictly longer then a day, because in the best case you can put in a withdrawal the second after your limit frees up. For deposits it's even worse as the arrival time might vary a few hours for fiat i'd imagine, which means you would either have to accept your account being frozen a few hours, or keep a day between deposits.
If you are willing (and legally able) to change this, i'd vouch for a business day to end at the cut-off time for eur/usd (whichever is earliest) transfers at your bank. This way you can transfer any fiat you want to have for that day and have your limits freed up for crypto transfers during the evening as no fiat transfers will be executed untill the next day anyway.
Dargo
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 04:59:58 PM

@loozik you have kraken charts on www.cryptocoincharts.info Wink

cryptocoincharts are a joke.

Even better, they are on Bitcoinwisdom too.

How I must have missed it! Must be a new thing. There are only BTCEUR and LTCEUR. All other trade-able instruments at Kraken should be added to bitcoinwisdom as well.

Okay, I am opening account at Kraken  Smiley

The Bitcoinwisdom charts were just added.  Cheesy

Many thanks to Bitcoinwisdom for this. Hopefully other markets can be added as they become sufficiently liquid.
realcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 08:46:17 PM

Hello,

how to export account history or trades? CSV file,... like on bitstamp.
Thanks

How you want seriously trading, without exporting account history or trades??

I am not "Realcoin REC"! There were no REC when I sign up the forum...
Loozik

Activity: 378

Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 09:17:51 PM

loozik if its your opinion then its ok Cheesy just wanted to know why you think its crap
cryptocoincharts.info isnt good for realtime charts but i think its good for long time charts.

It was my opinion based on my trading preferences. I watch charts realtime. I am such an ass sometimes. I apologize.

The Bitcoinwisdom charts were just added.  Cheesy

Thanks Dargo.
vane91

Activity: 133
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 07:08:53 AM

Yesterday getting lots of "lost connection to server" or similar error during the "moon landing" at 1000$.

Prepare to get ddos / bulletproof hosting, or else all that verification will be for nothing if the browser/website can't connect to the database or is hacked.

In can vouch deposits /withdrawals work fine, while under the limits, if not, you will not see until you verify.

Just my 50cents, the site looks awesome but we all know what happened with inputs.io, bips, bitcoin-24... (and i don't want to see mpoe posting a "told you so" here)
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2013, 08:45:29 AM

Add PPC/BTC and PPC/USD to Kraken. We've seen a lot of interest in PPC and hope that you can include this alt coin on your exchange.
thanks!

realcoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 11:07:14 AM

before adding the next baby coin, maybe adding CSV export, to increase the trading volume at all.
With this tiny volume and the market maker bots, you get many tiny tiny order fills and dont know your e.g. average price and its not possible to do accounting.

should kraken a serious exchange or a playground for teenagers?

I am not "Realcoin REC"! There were no REC when I sign up the forum...
coinpr0n

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 12:02:11 PM

+1 CSV exports would be nice. Wink

Verifications, if you can get through them in time, will surely boost the exchange - I was lucky and got verified within minutes just a couple weeks before the frenzy.

MusX

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 01:55:00 PM

csv exports of what? isn't json good enough? it's a standard already, not so easy to just download and open in ms excel but much more flexible that just csv.

joerama

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 08:41:56 AM

Having withdrawing trouble, its told me it has been succsessful withdrawing 0.4BTC but its not in my wallet, then i sent 0.01 with the same details and that has turned up... can this be sorted?
Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 12:37:44 PM

@dargo I filed a ticket a few days ago because i thought my funding limit utilization was calculated incorrectly. I haven't had a response yet but i think the answer may be one of your 'features' again so ill ask it here.
My problem was that daily limit is filled up every time while i haven't made any deposits/withdrawals during that day. Could it be that daily limit is actually a 24h rolling window limit? Haven't been able to verify this a 100% but it sure looks like it.

Assuming this is true, maybe you could change that to a limit per business day, within some definition of business day. Because with this 24h definition the limit will be for strictly longer then a day, because in the best case you can put in a withdrawal the second after your limit frees up. For deposits it's even worse as the arrival time might vary a few hours for fiat i'd imagine, which means you would either have to accept your account being frozen a few hours, or keep a day between deposits.
If you are willing (and legally able) to change this, i'd vouch for a business day to end at the cut-off time for eur/usd (whichever is earliest) transfers at your bank. This way you can transfer any fiat you want to have for that day and have your limits freed up for crypto transfers during the evening as no fiat transfers will be executed untill the next day anyway.

Yes, it's a 24 hour rolling window. I want to emphasize again that if you find yourself trying to squeak under the limit on a regular basis, this means you should verify to the next level to increase your limits. The system isn't really intended for maxing out the limit on a daily basis, and we're not very interested in trying to enable this behavior. We'll consider whether a change might be needed, but even if we did change it, I expect it would still be somewhat inconvenient for someone trying to max out the limit on successive days.

We highly recommend that you stay comfortably clear of the limits and avoid back-to-back deposits/withdrawals that have any chance of falling in the same 24 hour window and sending you over limit. If you can't fund your account this way to your satisfaction, then you need a higher funding limit and should apply for a higher verification tier.

And don't forget that the funding limits are cumulative across deposits and withdrawals in all currencies. Isn't regulation fun?  Tongue
Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 12:41:07 PM

+1 CSV exports would be nice. Wink

Verifications, if you can get through them in time, will surely boost the exchange - I was lucky and got verified within minutes just a couple weeks before the frenzy.

CSV export is a planned feature, and I'm going to try to push for sooner than later on this one since we've had a lot of requests for it.
Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 12:43:24 PM

Having withdrawing trouble, its told me it has been succsessful withdrawing 0.4BTC but its not in my wallet, then i sent 0.01 with the same details and that has turned up... can this be sorted?

I assume you've created a support ticket for this? Please PM me with the ticket number.
2kman

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 12:53:15 PM

Regarding the withdrawal window of 24h - I just don't get it.

For instance, I made a (SEPA) withdrawal 2 days ago.
It was credit to my account yesterday - BTW, thanks for that Cheesy. Much better then 1+months I had with another exchange.
Today, however, the withdrawal is still being counted toward my daily limit?
It seems as if the window is longer than 24h, or there is something wrong somewhere?

Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 01:16:43 PM

The number of accounts on our exchange has tripled in the past two weeks from an already pretty good size. While we are happy with the sudden jump in popularity, this has, from the standpoint of quick verification and responsive customer support, simply been too much too fast.

I apologize on behalf of the whole team to everyone out there who has been waiting a long time for verification or to hear back from support. It's been our intention with Kraken from the start to have quick verification and excellent customer support. I think we were meeting that goal pretty well up until two weeks ago when the sheer volume of new accounts began to overwhelm us.

The sudden jump caught us by surprise and we're reacting as fast as we can to accommodate it, but my guess is that it's going to be several weeks at least before we recover. In the meantime, verification and support are going to be *very* slow - we have a staggering queue in both areas to work through. We appreciate everyone's patience and please understand that we are working as hard as we can to help you, but the sheer volume we've had in the past two weeks is simply beyond our capacity (and yes we are taking steps to greatly increase our capacity).  
Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 01:22:42 PM

Regarding the withdrawal window of 24h - I just don't get it.

For instance, I made a (SEPA) withdrawal 2 days ago.
It was credit to my account yesterday - BTW, thanks for that Cheesy. Much better then 1+months I had with another exchange.
Today, however, the withdrawal is still being counted toward my daily limit?
It seems as if the window is longer than 24h, or there is something wrong somewhere?

Assuming that the withdrawal counted toward the limit at the moment you initiated it in your account, that doesn't sound right. But it may be that it didn't count till sometime later. I'll see if I can get more clarity about when exactly a withdrawal counts toward the limit. 
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1128

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 01:27:19 PM

Assuming that the withdrawal counted toward the limit at the moment you initiated it in your account, that doesn't sound right. But it may be that it didn't count till sometime later. I'll see if I can get more clarity about when exactly a withdrawal counts toward the limit. 

It's like I said before...

Could you work on the status of withdrawals ?
I want to say, after a withdrawal reached my bank account I have to wait one additional day, till the status on kraken is "success".
Together with the limit (let's say 2k/day) I can only withdraw 2k every 3 days! (order withdrawal, next day it arrives on my bank account, next day "success", but daylimit is reached.)

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 01:59:57 PM

It's like I said before...

Could you work on the status of withdrawals ?
I want to say, after a withdrawal reached my bank account I have to wait one additional day, till the status on kraken is "success".
Together with the limit (let's say 2k/day) I can only withdraw 2k every 3 days! (order withdrawal, next day it arrives on my bank account, next day "success", but daylimit is reached.)

Thanks for drawing this to my attention Serpens - I've been so busy it's been hard to keep up with the thread. I'll look into this and see what can be done.
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 02:46:41 PM

Deposits and Withdrawals are both working for customers with Fidor banks accounts.

To deposit:

Log into your Kraken account and go to Account > Funding > Deposit > EUR > Wire Transfer.

Get our Fidor bank account number you see there and use this to "send money" from your Fidor account.

In your Cash manager on the Fidor website. Go to:
 "Transactions" (Überweisungen)
"via FidorPay Account" (via FidorPayKonto)
"send money" (Geld senden)

To Withdraw:

Log into your Kraken account and go to Account > Funding > Deposit > EUR > SEPA. Get Fidor's BIC from there.

Then go to Funding > Withdraw > EUR > SEPA. Add your Fidor account using your own Fidor IBAN and Fidor's BIC. We will then convert this to a Fidorpay "send money" transaction.

Deposits and withdrawals for Fidor customers will be credited to accounts several times per day (and perhaps hourly in the future).

Geez, I wish I had a Fidor account!  Cool

I'm seriously impressed. I put a company through full regulatory approval in the UK which takes around 6 months and started on a USA project for them. How your getting around the USA regulatory hurdles with Fidor is good going.

Best of luck. there needs to be more professional exchanges to stop people getting scammed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: