Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:03:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Dogecoins | 0.8 - 0.9 | Every 30 sec !!! [INSTANT PAYOUT]  (Read 125 times)
choetech (OP)

Activity: 214
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 06:45:29 AM

Free Dogecoins | 0.8 - 0.9 | every 30 sec! [INSTANT PAYOUT]

Get easily lots of dogecoins! No shitty affiliate link

https://freedoge.co.in

I hope you like it !

Don't forget to leave a like, if it was helpful
iblistenan

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:51:08 AM

wtf leave a like is ? And do you even play faucet on that site ? cause what i remember is freedogecoin faucet take 60 min so you can take it again, not every 30 sec. The payout is not instant though. I register on that site in the second day that site open, dont lie here.
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:09:09 AM

wtf leave a like is ? And do you even play faucet on that site ? cause what i remember is freedogecoin faucet take 60 min so you can take it again, not every 30 sec. The payout is not instant though. I register on that site in the second day that site open, dont lie here.

Maybe what he mean by like is merit.
I agree that there is no way to earn every 30 seconds from freedoge.co.in because it works every 60 mins. The title is obviously misleading to all people because it is not true.
For me, it is just like an attempt to gain merit by providing an info about the site but he did it wrongly.
ViperGuyMike

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:16:05 AM

I haven't had much luck with faucets, but is that site legit? The bounty campaigns and free coin promos (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2430102.msg29838549#msg29838549) seem to be where its at. I got some free coins from the faucet on TradeSatoshi when it was active, but I haven't even been able to withdraw them because so many of their wallets are always in maintenance mode...
Typogre12

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:16:26 AM

Maybe what he mean by like is merit.
I agree that there is no way to earn every 30 seconds from freedoge.co.in because it works every 60 mins. The title is obviously misleading to all people because it is not true.
For me, it is just like an attempt to gain merit by providing an info about the site but he did it wrongly.

Cheesy "Leave a like" Is this FB?  Cheesy

I guess this is just another spam from OP to fish some merit. LOL

Aha, I see clearly now he's really trying to get some, just look at this post. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2896975.msg29906792#msg29906792
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:29:58 PM

I don't rely think it worth it again, I could remember thoses days when faucet use to pay, 1000sat of Bitcoin per hour, I still have some of those tokens in some of my wallet, including Dash, Ethereum, Doge, Litecoin, but now with the huge growth in the space maybe newbies looking to get started will play with it, but very time consuming
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: