Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2018, 08:48:13 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When Bitcoin price will be stable ?  (Read 2281 times)
sinkelo

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:29:04 AM

Can anybody explain why Bitcoin price going down and when Bitcoin price will rise up to $10,000 please reply this thread.

Thanks to all

Be patient. it will rise again!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptotaste

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:31:21 AM

The nature of cryptocurrency is market-dependent volatile. no one can give you exact answer its very much hard to prdict btc price.holding bitcoin with patience is only option left.
doreraj

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:34:24 AM

when capitalization will be much much more than now
 suppose around trillions of dollars of cap will be not to easy to move as now)

robotina  |  Save electricity. Save Money. Save the planet.
●  Earn ROX Tokens
ingo49

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:39:56 AM

Can anybody explain why Bitcoin price going down and when Bitcoin price will rise up to $10,000 please reply this thread.

Thanks to all
I think bitcoin will start being stable in the day people really start using it and less try to invest it because now there is a little down in the price and every one gets panic and sell also. if it will be useful in the world it will start be pretty stable like fiat.
hazznel

Activity: 70

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:44:42 AM

Thanks to all

maybe in 20-30 years from now, when there will be full adoption on the blockchain? Wink

⦗ DataBroker Dao ǁ Monetize your IoT data! ⦘
≫ Pre-register Now! ≪ (https://databrokerdao.com/)
Klestar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:12:11 AM

Bitcoin I think will be stable if ever the demand for it matches the current supply (although we can say that bitcoin's amount is still huge considering that it is all originally 21 million) along with the eradication of its high volatility rate which is one of the biggest reason as to why bitcoin is not stable. A solution to this is having a single basis for bitcoin's value which would stop bitcoin's volatility rate.
budi691

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:20:02 AM

no one can guarantee when to rise and when bitcoin decreases, we can only analyze or make predictions, but if to be sure. I think it's very difficult, if anyone does that right, I think that person will be successful with bitcoin.

ronster123451

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:21:12 AM

i think after Chinese Ney year it will boom again.
1 - 2 weeks.
cahbagus555

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:25:47 AM

I think its really normal when bitcoin have a fluktuation. But the recent down because many negative news and acctually that news is not accurate. When investor realize that news is fake, I am believe bitcoin will more higher than last month in end of year

rappydoo

Activity: 70

Sapien.Network-Beta Platform is L

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:27:09 AM

probably by march or end of february. but these fluctuations are totally normal. slowly recovering from the past FUD.

■■▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      SAPIEN      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬■■
TAKE BACK CONTROL OVER YOUR SOCIAL EXPERIENCE (https://www.sapien.network/)
Pansamantala

Activity: 224

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:34:16 AM

For me, to be honest It is near to impossible with the current technology to make bitcoin's value stable. It's high volatility rate is not just because of the hard to satisfy demand over supply of bitcoin, but rather because its value, being virtual, is speculative. Unless we could use a certain tangible object like a gem or something precious and is currently in the market to be used as a basis for its value. This way bitcoin's high volatility rate would be stopped.

sampoer23

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:36:28 AM

Thanks to all
Bitcoin is currently one investment option for many investors. The price of the Bitcoin surged some time it became one of the attraction. In previous years, has been the increase and decrease in value of bitcoin quickly. It is influenced by various factors such as the security of the bitcoin.
Bitcoin will be stable if the weakness of the bitcoin can be overcome.

Fire316

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:38:56 AM

Nobody knows when is the right time of bitcoin price increase. But i think it will not become stable because it is the nature of bitcoin,rapidly change or volatility. Just have enough patience ,time will come bitcoin will rise again.

¦SYNTHESTECH¦¦Pre-ICO December
xSkylarx

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:47:25 AM

The impact of bad news from many countries has greatly affected the bitcoin. The loss of user trust in bitcoin and the sale of bitcoin in large quantities significantly diminish the value of bitcoin. I think the value of it will soon recover quickly by the end of this year, bitcoin will return over $ 10,000.

The bitcoin's price would never become stable, it is volatile, if you know that. Volatility of bitcoin's price makes it unique and more better than fiat, because the chances of changing of its price is bigger, I mean from this small amount to a bigger amount. The only thing that will become stable about bitcoin is its being decentralize, and no one could change that.

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  .SUBSCRIBE NOW!!!. 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
nicko122

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:52:42 AM

Thanks to all
As many of us would like, the price of bitcoin is unlikely to be stable in the near future. This is the most popular crypto currency now, there is a lot of noise around it, many countries are trying to do something with it, so the price is constantly changing. Perhaps someday deviation in the price will be about the same as a dollar, but I think it will not be soon.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
romanovst

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:00:37 AM

Thanks to all

There are counties banning bitcoins which is affecting the prices. For instance,  it was recently banned in Indonesia. The people in Indonesia will be selling all the bitcoins they had and will not invest in it in future. This reduces the demand for Bitcoins.

galaxing

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:12:54 AM

Thanks to all
already very much to discuss about this. are you too lazy to read other threads?
I'm so bored to have to deal with questions like this,
and my advice for you who is a newbie.
it would be better for you not to make too many threads.
read before what you will ask.
because if andaberlamjut make a thread that is not useful.
this will degrade the quality of your posts,

thank you

yes yes .. i agree that
Posts like this, often asked to many people.
My advice, newbie often read another thread, much better, than many make new posts, which is of no use.
Because I am worried, it will eventually be banned.

▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮WORLDOPOLY▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬
First Augmented  reality game based on blockchain
JOIN OUR   ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
VeeraS

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:23:54 AM

Thanks to all

the decline occurs due to several factors, the first case is due to a correction in 2017, and there are some countries banning on bitcoin. this is what keeps the bitcoin price down
now the bitcoin value is growing again, I think this is good news. I am sure the current market will be normal again

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
Roydgon

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:26:09 AM

Thanks to all
Bitkone will gain stability when the mining is over. Impossible will fluctuate like a currency. It all depends on its development, convenient use.

mai2mai

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:31:06 AM

The thing is that it's about 10k again right now Wink I think BTC will be stable only after a few years maybe 2-3, now the whole market is too volatile, but it's good and useful for speculating. That's why I like when BTC goes down and up  Wink

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.