Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2018, 02:44:17 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When Bitcoin price will be stable ?  (Read 2294 times)
arthotdog

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:06:35 AM

Can anybody explain why Bitcoin price going down and when Bitcoin price will rise up to $10,000 please reply this thread.

Thanks to all
it is stable now,sitting at 10,00-11,00$ ,though were waiting for much higher price but we must be contented enough for this than what he has last january and early February.maybe the growth that we are waiting is far from reality as what markets dictating now.had to tighten our seatbelts for the next rounds bitcoin can give

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The World's Betting Exchange

Bet with play money. Win real Bitcoin. 5BTC Prize Fund for World Cup 2018.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
rerek007

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:33:23 AM

Can anybody explain why Bitcoin price going down and when Bitcoin price will rise up to $10,000 please reply this thread.

Thanks to all
We don't all even know when bitcoin price will gonna stable because bitcoin price is not permanent it changes everytime everyday

OTPPAY.IO   ▅  OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS  ▅   OTPPAY.IO
PRIVATE SALE IS ON. LIMITED UPTO 35M TOKENS WITH 100% BONUS.
Evangeline2

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:00:14 AM

Bitcoin at $1000, the real game begins
I also think that $10,000 is just the beginning of the new uplift of BTC. But I have to say that if the BTC breaks below $10,000, then you should be at risk.

haocoin

Activity: 226
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:42:42 AM

no Body knows when the price is down and up, most of people only guess through the marketcoin.

Yes, no one can pinpoint the bitcoin market trends, the bitcoin market is volatile, and it can not be stable for a long time.
khai29

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:27:05 PM

I think there is no fix answer to this question because it depend only to investor that price of bitcoin will become stable even the other currency there is no also stable price like I said it depend to investor currency will become the price stable.

█ ▄        GYMREWARDS  |  Get Paid for Exercising! Mine with Your Body!        ▄ █
karin9222

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:07:44 PM

I think bitcoin price will not be stable. Because bitcoin is fluctuate.
Josiah Dave Leonor

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:27:54 PM

It goes down because of the demands , and also this 2018 some countries banned of using it like china , and the US make regulations about it

◥      https://VEIAG.com      ◤
Virtual Economic Investment Academia Guild
────  (  REGISTER FOR PRE-SALE  )  ────
RAKib212

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:33:32 PM

there are many reason  but i think a negative news from different country as they ban bitcoin , may be   that why the prize  of bitcoin is decreasing and i believe that the prize is stable soon .  
geegaw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:17:07 PM

no Body knows when the price is down and up, most of people only guess through the marketcoin.

Yes, no one can pinpoint the bitcoin market trends, the bitcoin market is volatile, and it can not be stable for a long time.
Stability is a difficult thing to happen with bitcoin when demand from the market is constantly changing, every hour every minute, the price of bitcoin always fluctuates but this is definitely a necessity for us. Because if the price of bitcoin is stable, making money is almost impossible, we will not be here to discuss bitcoin, we will give up and turn bitcoin into a past, many people will not like stability when bitcoin is a good place to make money, special whale, the whales will not let the market get the peace

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:29:18 PM

there are many reason  but i think a negative news from different country as they ban bitcoin , may be   that why the prize  of bitcoin is decreasing and i believe that the prize is stable soon .  

Some countries banning Bitcoin would have a short term impact on the price, but it' wouldn't make the pricee stable in any way.
More the opposite. The more a few nations would try to harm Bitcoin the stronger people would want to have it and therefore the price will rise like you've never seen before. Especially because other nations who embrace Bitcoin and cryptos, (like Japan, South Korea) would totally try to take advantage of that.
zenonramon

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:32:45 PM

The price of Bitcoin is determined by the amount of demand and supply, price goes up when there is too much demand than supply
this way it cannot be stable
zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:41:24 PM

I think the word stable is not applicable with regards to bitcoin. This kind of word is like a brainstorming in one year or more years to come before it will happen. The price will not be stable forever unless their will be a whales that will make it happen. Actually they can possible make bitcoin price stable. It will back and more than to what price you have said.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
allohha

Activity: 406
Merit: 176

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:04:22 PM

I think the word stable is not applicable with regards to bitcoin. This kind of word is like a brainstorming in one year or more years to come before it will happen. The price will not be stable forever unless their will be a whales that will make it happen. Actually they can possible make bitcoin price stable. It will back and more than to what price you have said.
I also believe that Bitcoin will return to its maximum of $ 20,000. But to date, there are forecasts about huge numbers of $ 50,000 or $ 100,000, then it all looks like a very funny science fiction. I very much doubt such opportunities.

shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:18:16 PM

I think the price of the bitcoin is stable now, the up & down in the value of the bitcoin is the key quality of the bitcoin by which users of it generate good income. If there is no up & down in the value of the bitcoin then there will no difference in fiat and bitcoin. The up & down in the value of  bitcoin is very good factor of it.

5ensei

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Elepig - The exchange for everyone

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:45:15 PM

It's the usual battle between the fudders and the shills. Some love the fact that bitcoin is cheap because they missed out before and need a chance to get back in. Others are just trying to push the price up happy with their current stash. It will never stabilise, just enjoy being a part of this movement

szpalata

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:47:14 PM

I think the price of the bitcoin is stable now, the up & down in the value of the bitcoin is the key quality of the bitcoin by which users of it generate good income. If there is no up & down in the value of the bitcoin then there will no difference in fiat and bitcoin. The up & down in the value of  bitcoin is very good factor of it.

Bitcoin wasn't created to be stable just like many other commodities on the stock exchange and so for those wishing for this phenomenal might be waiting in vain because it's value is determined by several many factors and it is not centrally controlled like many other fiat currencies.

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
xamil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:53:16 PM

I think bitcoin price is going down because they given a chance to the investors to buy in a smallest amount and then it will increase after a month or a days only so that when you want to sell your bitcoin you will earn some profit.

Ovidijus01

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:53:22 PM

Bitcoin slumped for a third day amid fears of a regulatory clampdown on cryptocurrency exchanges in Japan and the US, the world’s most active markets for digital assets.
Price will become stable, when we will have regulations confirmed.
mulukey

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:54:36 PM

The market will be more stable in April and May, which is the time when the market is less volatile and also the period when coin begins to cycle growth. You can track that through the chart of the market over the past few years. So do not worry too much when the market is down, everything will stabilize.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
19faraon88

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:54:54 PM

Bitcoin will be stable if all the investor will not sell their investment. Or lets say if all the micro investor, always panic selling during price dropping of bitcoin, bitcoin will not be stable. Through our investment, bitcoin will be stable, market will be higher and higher and higher its price. We should believe in bitcoin always.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.