Bitcoin Forum
August 20, 2018, 07:21:04 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When Bitcoin price will be stable ?  (Read 2363 times)
liivii

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:02:47 PM

There's no definite time when will bitcoin price will be stable because the large part of bitcoin is through trading and investment. And second the demand of bitcoin in the market take effect in bitcoin price, we all know that bitcoin is unpredictable and doesn't have stable price in the years of its existent so don't expect too much of having a stable price. Maybe the price of bitcoin now is gradually dropping but no one knows if tomorrow or in the next weeks bitcoin starting to rise again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hendra12

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:07:58 PM

i don't know yet. because now all coin and token in market going down. i don't why but this is not good at all. but just see the market maybe in few week the price getting better. this week crash so big.

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
TerranceBug

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:42:58 PM

Probably no one knows, and people may lose interest because stability often means lower growth.  So I don`t know necessarily if it will be a good or bad thing.
Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:45:28 PM

Can anybody explain why Bitcoin price going down and when Bitcoin price will rise up to $10,000 please reply this thread.

Thanks to all
I think the reason behind this are the people who use bitcoin in their every day life. It is like supply and demand, the more people who use bitcoin in a day the higher it's price in the market. Like when one country ban bitcoin its price usually goes down, if you look what happen to bitcoin last year when china decided to ban bitcoin in their country there is a big drop of bitcoin's value in the market.

aeternus

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:53:11 AM

It seems to me that the price of bitcoin will never be stable, because it is by nature very susceptible to volatility due to its lack of material support and regulation.
The opinion is expressed that after all bitcoins are mined, its price will become stable, however I do not think so. The Crypto currency reacts very strongly to its course for bad and good news and if such news will spread, at times and intentionally, this will constantly lead to a sharp price jump in bitcoins.
We will get to that point in which bitcoin is stable but it is going to be a very long journey to get there we need to get huge adoption before that happens and we are not close to that it will probably take a few decades before we see a price of bitcoin that only moves less than 1% per day but for the time being take advantage of the volatility and make money that way.
Theonethatgotaway

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:06:49 AM

It seems to me that the price of bitcoin will never be stable, because it is by nature very susceptible to volatility due to its lack of material support and regulation.
The opinion is expressed that after all bitcoins are mined, its price will become stable, however I do not think so. The Crypto currency reacts very strongly to its course for bad and good news and if such news will spread, at times and intentionally, this will constantly lead to a sharp price jump in bitcoins.
We will get to that point in which bitcoin is stable but it is going to be a very long journey to get there we need to get huge adoption before that happens and we are not close to that it will probably take a few decades before we see a price of bitcoin that only moves less than 1% per day but for the time being take advantage of the volatility and make money that way.

In my own state of mind, Bitcoin will be far from being stable. To think that its circulation is minimal from being stable meaning, changing from time to time. The adoptation of people itself makes it hard to be quote as stable. To think that at this juncture the price of bitcoin is dropping comparing to its past equivalents. Innovation aside, with this, people can more likely adopt but I agree if ever it will anticipated by the mass it will take a very long run.

▰▰▰ [ Paygine ] ▰▰▰  
New stage of global banking evolution!
● ● ● https://www.paygine.com/ ● ● ●
syflt

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:08:43 AM

The price of Bitcoin will not be so fast and stable. It is still in the development stage and it is easily affected by many factors, especially social news. Government policies will also affect the price of Bitcoin. There are too many factors that cause the price of Bitcoin to be unstable.
Johnearl

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:18:02 AM

I guess this is the way to think other people who want to invest buy bitcoin as mush is a little bit low price and then after that the bitcoin. Rise again to the point the price is 1 million again
vebby

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

HPQ.IO - #1 Industrial ICO in Asia '2018

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:05:03 AM

I think bitcoin prices are never stable because market fluctuations are always high. To benefit from bitcoins Buying low and selling high is the best and most effective strategy.

HPQ.IO The #1 Industrial Commodity-Backed ICO in Asia '2018
INVEST IN A REAL INDUSTRY * BUY-BACK & REDEEM GUARANTEE
iphone5s

Activity: 448

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:09:46 AM

Can anybody explain why Bitcoin price going down and when Bitcoin price will rise up to $10,000 please reply this thread.

Thanks to all

if the Bitcoin price is stable it seems people will have less interest to invest because people are not challenged with different stable prices if prices are unstable and people will have the chance of becoming a millionaire.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
hydeevanz

Activity: 182

ENKIDU

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:16:53 AM

Thanks to all
I've been predicting the bitcoin's price for almost 6 months and i always predict it wrong. I've been monitoring and observing the movement of crypto coins because I always wonder when will it increase again. It's been months and I already saw the rapid changes when it comes to bitcoin price and one reason of it was because of banning of bitcoin in some countries because of fear and ignorance of the fiat and the limited supply of bitcoin.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬  
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
alekseidanilov0803

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:35:08 AM

Choosing an investment Do not be afraid to take risks because this earnings are a little risky yet very lucrative So think about it.

⚫ ⚫ ⚫    ico.TrueGame.io    ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
BLOCKCHAIN BASED GAMES OF CHANCE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄  PRE-SALE 5th March  ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
Deathgamer

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:38:00 AM

Bitcoin price wont be stable because its value is volatile.Crypto currencies has a volatile value so it might rise or fall depending on the demand and supply so you must take the risk and dont wait for its value to be stable.All you must do is to just keep on saving and wait for its value to rise and sell it in order for you to earn big profit.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
A1exander

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

AZeYJDJR1J9ShSWyMsK5iSnCJZ8FfENGmo

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:43:05 AM

It is impossible to predict the price, but I think I can answer the question written in the subject of this thread: not in any foreseeable future. Bitcoin is a very volatile, speculative asset. Even gold price is not very stable, despite it being an investment for centuries.

SONO PROJECT  ▄▀▀▄█▀▀█░░█▀▀█ DRIVEN CURRENCY          
FACEBOOK  TWITTER  DISCORD  TELEGRAMM    ▀▄░░░░██░░  WHITEPAPER  BLOG  ANN  BOUNTY  GITHUB
                              ▀▄▄▀█▄▄█▀██▄▄█                           
Odora

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:46:24 AM

Bitcoin prices will not be stable before Bitcoin is actually controlled by an authorized party, the increase and decline in Bitcoin prices is still influenced by its many purchases and its many sales..

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:53:55 AM

Bitcoin price wont be stable because its value is volatile.Crypto currencies has a volatile value so it might rise or fall depending on the demand and supply so you must take the risk and dont wait for its value to be stable.All you must do is to just keep on saving and wait for its value to rise and sell it in order for you to earn big profit.

There is no exact date when bitcoin price be stable because the value is volatile. It may refer to a roller coaster sometimes its high and sometimes it goes low. Ups and down are normal to bitcoin, so no need to worry if you experienced it, just be patience in waiting because the price will be back soon. Always bring positivity with you to make you succeessful.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
natalagerman95

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:05:59 AM

There will never be a stable price because it is hanging on the system of "buying sales". The more the demand, the higher the price. Like this.
WatchMaker

Activity: 210

EQUI | Will Transform The Venture Capital Market

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:09:30 AM

The bitcoin price fluctuation is normal in the cryptocurrency ecosystem because the price of bitcoin is determined by individuals, meaning the buyers and sellers of a particular coin e.g. bitcoin or ethereum. so basically, the price of bitcoin or any other crypto is determined based on demand and supply. so there will never be a complete stability in cryptocurrency because the fluctuation is part of the market too.  

CryPtoEnGanGe

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:09:56 AM

We cannot predict bitcoin stability it wouldn't make any sense.
abonti

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:00:31 AM

the bitcoin price fluctuation is normal in the cryptocurrency ecosystem because the price of bitcoins determind by individuals, meaning the buyers and sellers of a partiicular coni e.g. bitcoin or ethereum. so basically,  the price of bitcoin or any other crypto is determined based on demand and supply. so there will nerver be a complete stability in cryptocurrency because the fluctuation is part of the market too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.