Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:32:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LBTC]Lightning Bitcoin | First DPoS fork of BTC | Claim FREE coin now  (Read 16142 times)
Drakzero

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:45:56 PM

I would like to reserve Dutch translations!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:07:48 PM

When you say that you combine both Bitcoin and Ethereum, what is it that you take from Bitcoin that Ethereum can't do?
RealMachasm

Activity: 187
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:52:39 PM

I am currently having trouble with the windows lite LBTC wallet.
It is no longer connecting.
It had been working up until today but is no longer connecting.
I have tried it on two different machines but still have the same error.
Any ideas?

3LrRBnTe6CDtMXkvpsXj5fVZyfjFVJf2ZW
FiendCoin

Activity: 462
Merit: 263

The devil is in the detail.

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:57:58 PM

I am currently having trouble with the windows lite LBTC wallet.
It is no longer connecting.
It had been working up until today but is no longer connecting.
I have tried it on two different machines but still have the same error.
Any ideas?

I'm having the same problem, it just stopped connecting.

"Darkness is good. Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That's power." -Steve Bannon
vingaard
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:12:51 PM

Is there any kind of problem with pools? I've voted delegates but it seems they are no validating any block...

http://lbtc-pool.io

https://www.lbtc-pool.com/
FiendCoin

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:05:03 PM
Merited by quake313 (11)

Is there any kind of problem with pools? I've voted delegates but it seems they are no validating any block...

There's definitely some problem somewhere in their network.

"Darkness is good. Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That's power." -Steve Bannon
quake313

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:46:01 PM

There's definitely some problem somewhere in their network.

its hard to find any answers when dealing with chinese forks/projects. one has to wonder if the information is burried under the great firewall  Cheesy
slow_br0

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:20:52 PM

Is there any exchange accepting deposits of LBTC?
FiendCoin

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:32:22 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 08:34:32 PM by FiendCoin

Is there any exchange accepting deposits of LBTC?

Not yet that I'm aware of but you can sell it OTC at https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinAirdropsTrades/

Be aware LBTC has had to roll back their block chain and their network isn't reliable.

https://twitter.com/LightningBTC/status/969420387132981249

FiendCoin

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:00:13 AM

Is there a list of pools somewhere?

Do you need a pool to get a payout after you have voted?

The lack of information on forks is amazing...

zoza14

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:15:54 PM

is it true LightningBTC team rolled back the blockchain so people who had BTC on segwit addresses couldn't claim their LBTC?  

can LBTC team honor SegWit BTC addresses by having them sending a small amount of BTC to the holder's own address for verification purposes?  that would be more than fair.

let's see how professional LBTC team is

Apparently yes. A shit coin has just become even more shitier!

https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinAirdrops/comments/826vzz/lbtc_does_not_support_segwit_addresses/

Not to mention that the network is down every second day, there is no single exchange that takes deposits, even the shadiest one single exchange, etc!!
bakgwei

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:07:04 PM

Did anyone manage to set up the forging on the windows light wallet? I simply dont have the option to register as a delegate. What am I missing?
LightningBitcoin

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:28:53 PM

is it true LightningBTC team rolled back the blockchain so people who had BTC on segwit addresses couldn't claim their LBTC?  

can LBTC team honor SegWit BTC addresses by having them sending a small amount of BTC to the holder's own address for verification purposes?  that would be more than fair.

let's see how professional LBTC team is

The rollback happened indeed, segwit addresses have never been supported in lbtc network. so there is no connections between these two
m3mbr44n

Activity: 520
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:54:10 AM

Is there any exchange yet where you can make actual deposits of LBTC?
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:30:39 AM

I have all the forked coins unclaimed including this one and not going to redeem my private keys anytime soon. This fork in few days will have three months but there is no impressive development. We all know in crypto this is considered long time and yet no support by any reputable exchange until it doesn't hit good trading platform I am going to watch continuously.
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:00:29 PM

I don't see things being traded on any big exchange and I doubt that a single one of the more popular ones will support a fork like this.
slow_br0

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:20:08 PM

Lightning Bitcoin Network has been re-launched back! The issue is fixed, new full node and light wallet upgrades are released.

Download wallet upgrade version on the official website lbtc.io
v0.0.5 light wallet
v1.1.0 full node wallet
Full node wallet upgrade steps:
1.#stop forging
./bitcoin-cli stopforging

2. #stop bitcoind

./bitcoin-cli stop

3. #copy wallet

cp ~/.bitcoin/wallet.dat ./

4. #download new program

http://downloadwallet.lbtc.io/index.php/s/fOgwzsjqzEkrSaF/download

5. #start bitcoind

./bitcoind -txindex

6. #import privkey

./bitcoin-cli importprivkey yourprivkey “” true

7. #start forging

./bitcoin-cli startforging yourprivkey

Forking block height is at 1334360
Block hash:
b32f45cff9c7f726410e7e9139f6fd305c7fab6900268f10ffab766c46eb4e6b

Mainnet optimizations:
1. optimize lbtc full node wallet start process, make new wallet start faster

2. resolve lbtc full node error record about voter

3. remove tx_index option when start lbtc full node wallet, make lbtc full node start in tx_index mode directly

4.add chinese lauguage support in light wallet GUI

For the good of Lightning Bitcoin users, the LBTC team took the issue seriously — test were executed thoroughly and evaluated strictly. We really appreciate LBTC community’ patience and support during this period. It’s your considerations and support that helped us to evolve from day to day. Let’s witness Lightning Bitcoin’s new journey together!

thanks, but can we claim our coins from SEGWIT addresses as well now?
Fionoa

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:10:03 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 07:22:03 PM by Fionoa

Do I still have time to take part in presale?
merculet
Sergiose

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:39:43 PM

Well, would this thing really work, and is convenient and reliable. Otherwise, the only adequate scaling solution will be the introduction of conventional clearing calculations
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:47:11 PM

i think the really great thing about this project is the ASCIC/GPU resistent.
but this is just on the paper.
how many days until the algo will be minable with GPU/SIC?

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: