Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 09:36:39 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2021, 12:16:29 AM by cashforbtc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
papamoi

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 11:00:55 AM

hi

we have large amount but we ll need tt to our account

if interested pm me

thanks
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 05:09:41 AM

hAve u tried cavirtex? Pretty liquid now a $10k takes a few hours
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 05:50:38 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2013, 06:03:11 AM by sidhujag

cavirtex doesnt move the market at all. Ive seen a $120k order that got put up as a sellorder and was eaten in a working day.

Any way what happens when they want to sell bitcoins back for cash? Going to be hard to find ppl on both sides who will do a deal at the snap of a finger. Esp with that volume.

I live in vancouver and have a verified acct at cavirtex i can do the transaction as a limit order.

Right now its easy to get 100 btc at $120 cad no problem. I watch the orders all day.
papamoi

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 06:39:51 AM

as i said

wd have large amount but we need international transfer as we are not based in canada

pm me if interested
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 12:20:01 PM

Looking only for sellers who can handle large volumes of BTC to cash sales. (Whales only. Smiley)

I have institutional traders wanting to buy bitcoin consistently. Large volumes, >$10K per day. They are expecting to buy at a premium below market bid prices, with the value in quick and large cash payouts. Would prefer to work with sellers who will take Canadian dollars as I am located in Canada and that is the easiest currency.

Payment methods include cash in person in Vancouver, BC. Or travel to your location if seller covers cost. Expresspost cash in mail (professionally packed) or irreversible bank cash deposits are also options.

Serious inquiries only, PM me with details.

US sellers: Investigating options but so far the only options that look doable are either meeting in person (you cover the cost of travel), cash in the mail (limited to less than $10K per mailing) or bank cash deposit. Because of the issue of currency exchange then volume will be slower. However we are still interested in buying from you consistently so if you have a good price below current bid prices then PM me.

Instead of being vague with your offer, I would need you to be specific.

What price are you wiling to pay in relation to MtGox, or Bitstamp or any other exchange?

To say you have big buyers who want a discount just sounds flakey.

I can help you, but I don't want to play games. How much will you pay?

I have bank accounts in Vancouver.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: